Torino vs. MILAN

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rony31 said:
Damn! I guess we wont be seeing another 6-0 win :D The announcers were cracking me up, they kept saying "The Torino fans couldn't possibly have been expecting a win here against Milan, could they? I mean if it was another relegation team they were losing to, I would understand, but this is one of the best teams in Europe, for God's sake." Lol :tongue:
I guess you also saw the image of a REAL Torino supporter sitting there all alone, shocked and disappointed at his fellow - erm - supporters :rolleyes: :head:

They were also riots outside the stadium. The announcers also said that there was supposed to be a protest. Apparently, they want the team to play in a different stadium. I'm pretty sure they got their wish now...

mtfco said:
just a question, if it's suspended, then is it gonna be continued?? or r we gonna have a rematch??
The Italian Football League are expected to make a decision next week as to whether Milan will be awarded the points or that the game should be replayed... I frankly don't know. The crap happened during the second half, unlike the Udinise-Como match...

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
urgh this really sucks :mad: .... Why are Torino fans doing such things, it will only hurt there own team :( ... I guess Milan gets 3 points and I am happy about that :rolleyes:

no lets hope we dont see this in the future its just sad for football :head:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Bravo. Granata supporters......yes we smashed you 6-0. Yes we were destroying 3-0 through 60, and probably would have yet again ended 6-0. Yes you are going to relegated. And, finally.......yes, you are a disgrace to football and Italy in general......and yes you guys and your shit team absolutely suck.

Torino......thanks for participating. It was a lot of fun.

See you fellas in about two years.

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
I guess you also saw the image of a REAL Torino supporter sitting there all alone, shocked and disappointed at his fellow - erm - supporters :rolleyes: :head:

Ya, that was sad, I felt sorry for the guy... he comes to see some good ol' fashoin football, and ends up getting THAT :head:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seamus said:
rony31 - I take it your watching. I don't get it on TV here so I'm follwing on soccerage's match tracker.

Ya, I was watching it... sometimes I go to MatchTracker just to see how they described the goals :D

jarjarlovepipoo said:
i seemed to hear two gunshots or what

No, those weren't gunshots, I thought they were too, but the play by play announcers said that they were just sound-bombs or something

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
I guess for these Sonnawabitch Turinese, football is life. Their life must really suck though to be supporting such a cruddy team :D

I think what the Italian FA needs to do is continue the last 30mins at the San Siro with the scoreline the same, and not let any of them bitchin Toriono Supporters in :D

Bitchin'! :cool:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Bravo. Granata supporters......yes we smashed you 6-0. Yes we were destroying 3-0 through 60, and probably would have yet again ended 6-0. Yes you are going to relegated. And, finally.......yes, you are a disgrace to football and Italy in general......and yes you guys and your shit team absolutely suck.

Torino......thanks for participating. It was a lot of fun.

See you fellas in about two years.

oh,truly nice one :D

from soccernet:
No official decision on whether or not the game will be rescheduled is likely to be made by the Liga Calcio until Monday morning at the earliest, however, precedent suggests that the points will be awarded to Milan.

well i think even they decide milan have another match against torino we'll still smash them so i don't worry 'bout the 3 pts at all,but what i do care is,will the goals scored by inzaghi counted in?

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
well i think even they decide milan have another match against torino we'll still smash them so i don't worry 'bout the 3 pts at all,but what i do care is,will the goals scored by inzaghi counted in?

yeah, that's also what i care abt. but if seedorf scored one more,he'd get a hat-trick,mmm, don't give a shit . :o

:jump: VIVA INZAGHI :jump:

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
it's kind of better.... coz milan just play 63 min and he were very tired as usuall after 90min they will be fresher for loko. i guess we will get all 3 points and that's good...

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i read this article in uefa.com
Increased powers
Milan are expected to be awarded the points, and Torino are likley to face heavy censure. The incident comes just a day after the Italian police were given increased powers to deal with suspected hooligans, as a number of crowd problems this season have blighted Italian football.

Reaction score
No fear guys,

OR Italian League give us a 'table 0-2' score,
OR the game will be considered finished at 0-3, with Pippo's and Clarence's goals convalited

I think and hope the second choice, anyway NO chanche for reply of the game

Reaction score
well here are the pics:

1574_23022003100404.jpg

1574_23022003100510.jpg

to_mi23x.jpg

4631_m400.jpg

torino0500.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

:devil3:

Reaction score
image9.jpg

image10.jpg

torino was losing 3:0 against milan already in the first half and that was the 14th loss in the row!! first they started tearing apart the stadium throwing the chairs into the field. the secondo anello (second ring) first got out of the stadium even though some of them came down to the first ring where they found some bullions and tried to brake the door that separates the tribunes from the field! the police thought they will take rid of it easily so they were just in few, but when the situation exploited the threw some tears on the tribunes wich the ultras throw back!! after that police didn't tried to come on the tribune anymore, they didn't want to risk (and also in italy there is a law that forbids the police to beat the ultras unless their life is in danger!!) they will simply arrest them coming to their homes 32 hours after, but even after that all that will happen is going to be that they will not be allowed to visit the stadium for one year, it's not like in the UK where you go to the jail for certain episodes!!
they will give 3:0 victory to milan, but they will not adjudicate the goals to the scorers (inzaghi and seedorf!)

things like this are killing the football !!! :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
actually the refrigirators were already on the stadium!! :D ;) :cry:
you know those little ones where they sell coke and ice-cream!!

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dear that's really terrible that this happened, i mean it does give soccer a bad name, i mean what exactly were they trying to achieve by this?
Ohh i hate it and i just wished Milan had the win at the end of time not some tribunal decision.
Too bad the "weak" juve and inter both won....

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan will have the 3 points. Counted or not the most important thing is that Pippo start to score again every game. Hope it will continue till the end of the season.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
It's reallty incredible...
I couldn't believe what I was watching...

Pls don't call those 100/150 idiots assassins Torino Supporters!

I'm truly sorry that Milan couldn't get another wonderful 6-0...
But I'm really glad about the kind of soccer I enjoyed for 60 minutes!

:devil: Let's fly to Moscow now! :devil:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
It was reallly horribly ended. I was just expecting more goals from the Rossoneri. The fans were crazy and scary. Luckily, Milan fans are much more disciplined. :devil2:

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My compliments to the most of the Milan fans cause of the good behaviour!
Don't take the examples from Torino AC, they are losers! Really!

I'm glad Milan will have this 2 points!
Now we are just 2 points from Juve/Inter.
We have Inter and Juve both still to come.
Both in San Siro.......

FORZA MILAN!

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Three stupid ruffians already arrested!!! :)
(and they were already warned and not allowed to go to stadium)

That's how things should go... :o
hope Police throw away their cell's key!!!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This was a disgrace by the torino losers but at least we get the full 3 points. It was nice to see Pippo and Seedorf get back in to the scoring. Seedorf was awesome and I was so happy for that.
well.. on to bigger and better things than pathetic Tornio! :devil2:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
So is it for sure that we are going to get the 3 points or do we have to replay the game?

I have been looking around and can't find anything say weither or not and I have to do the SAPL so let me know ;)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seamus said:
So is it for sure that we are going to get the 3 points or do we have to replay the game?

I have been looking around and can't find anything say weither or not and I have to do the SAPL so let me know ;)
From what I've read on SA, Channel 4, etc... Milan will be awarded the 3 points.

Now the FA must decide if it's a 3-0 victory or the standard 2-0 victory which are given when similar *occurrences* like this happen.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan have been awarded the 3-0 victory.

Torino were handed a five-round home ban. No more games at Delle Alpi 'til the end of the season, except for the derby match vs Juve. They'll play their *home* games in Reggio Emilia, which is quite far away - I think...

Rex

Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Milan have been awarded the 3-0 victory.

Torino were handed a five-round home ban. No more games at Delle Alpi 'til the end of the season, except for the derby match vs Juve. They'll play their *home* games in Reggio Emilia, which is quite far away - I think...

The punishment should be a cost lesson for the Torino fans and the management. I understand this circumstances when your team is crisis of victory and nearby to relegated spot...the pressure and stress is on your mind...out of control..bad tempered and etc...but the Torino fans should be thinking twice (if they're smart to analize the consequences.. :rolleyes: ) to make foul-up.. if they would wanted to see their team playing in following home games...

The foul-up recently is not the apposite commendable habits in modern football... :rolleyes:

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i think they did the right thing to ban them for 5 matches away from their staduim. they will learn and wont do it again. for example they banned como and now they arent doing it again. because it makes worse for them self. they have to go to other stadium pay money to travel both for the club and fans and it unaccepteble

Schedule