China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
can't believe this,another draw.

what pisses me off even more is that it's another 0-0

3-3 would be much better.

just like
mtfco said:
tha's it we r f**ked up.... 0-0 means we r not gonna win scudetto... no more faith in it, forget about it.... we better concentrate on CL...

from now on i think we should let all our subs up for the league games and let those startin' 11 up for CL.

nahh,still no fuckin' chance for babababababababababa...

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I lost faith in carlo. 3 draws in row in serie A. 8 points behind juve and 2 behind inter and inter have game in hand. Every one pissed at him coz he dont play with 2 man upfront. he is so stupid plays with his 4-3-2-1. and it doesnt work how many time we saw that. Silvo said play fucking sheva with pippo. carlo no i will stick with mine. he put weak side for real. how stupid u have to be to put weak side against champions. we had chance to kick they out. i dont think we will win scudetto. be realostic at this stage of the season u have to win all the man. and most at home. we have chance to close the game. i think if we get point we will lost in match 34 and that's it. it happens with carlo everytime when he is coach of anytime. it happen when juve lost last match against reggina like 3 seasons ago. lazio won the title i think.

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
c'mon don't blame our team so much,
leave the past..
give them spirit in facing the UCL..

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
can you see man, we playing so shit. we cant ever score a goal against reggina.
the stats from start of 2003(in all competition)
-Home games
7 games 3 wins 4 draws 0 losses score 10 let in 7
-Away games
9 games 4 wins 2 draws 3 losses score 14 let in 7
what do u have to say about this.
we havent won a game since we beat lokomotive 0:1 milan. it's like 5 weeks without a way. we let in same as away and home. we scored more away than at home.

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
what the hell is wrong?? i can't keep upbeat this time :(
like there's some jinx!!! :mad: NOOOOO..........

Reaction score
That`s really lousy. Three draws in a row. My faith in winning the Scudetto collapsed. What is Ancelotti thinking??? Is this supposed to be a present for Paolo`s anniversary match? I feel af if we gave the championship to the goddamn Juventus, for free. We did them a huge favour. They should send Ancelotti a letter of gratitude.

One more thing - away with Rivaldo! He`s doing just as well in Milan as Denilson did in Betis after the 1998 World Cup. Ancelotti really should take him off the field.

:cry: Well, here goes the Scudetto... :cry:

...let`s hope we perform better in the CL! :devil3:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ferruginouz said:
Ancelotti must be careful this time... this easy match could be a burn hell for him, i hope he could bring the right formation... and bring the three points back home..

The hell is burning now for ancelotti..... :mad:

Rex

Reaction score
Another great loss for us not taking three points away from down-table team Reggina which was crucial moment in chasing our chance in Scudetto title campaign. I watched the match, and I had no idea how was my feeling gone when the final whistle had blown where it ended-up 0-0 drew. Looking Reggina fans who cheered-up the team with only 10 men could hold off Milan...well that moment was 'unjoyful to be watched'... :rolleyes:

Milan...for god sake...despite showed the attacking footballing, still couldn't demolish Reggio-defence line...the consequences...also couldn't create some space to strike becomes goal. Certainly it should be our attention for this...the situation will say.."If you couldn't beat a weak team, how can you demolish a big team??"... :head: :o

Yeah just Ancelotti said...we have a problem and still we can conquer for the title. But what are we waiting for??C'mon..fix the problem and many important games ahead if we want still *alive*...

Focus to CL...lets now we don't looking forward too much...if our displays in Serie A lately haven't yet making any crucial changes....so far!!

:(

Schedule