• No, We can't.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Oh guys I really can't describe how I felt after yesterday's match!!!! It was an incredible feeling honestly I was about to fly :angel:
In the first 4 minutes, when Sheva scored of course I was speechless :eek: :D Finally, finally after all this time he scored :proud: I missed this a lot!! I feel like when Sheva plays in his real level, Milan is completely different because he just makes a lot of difference!! He's great, he's super!!
After the goal Milan started to go back and defend as Juve were normally trying to change the score, and that's when they scored ... Honestly, the goal was lucky and also due to Dida's mistake I think ... I was really getting nervous 'cause Juve looked like they've taken control of the match ... But thank God that Milan came back after the very good efforts by our midfield and attack ... When you look at the line-up you might think that it's a regular one, but the fact is that Rui yesterday was playing on the right and Rino was in the middle sometimes as I noticed!! You can't see it a lot but if you concentrated you'd see that those two were doing a lot exchanging their places and I think that it was great for Rui as he showed a very good performance yesterday after such a long time ... I've got no comments of course on Rino, he was just simply superb!!
On the other hand Pirlo was taking control of the midfield and defense and managed a good balance, while Seedorf was doing that on the left ... The second goal by Pippo was from a ball passed all the way from the midfield to him by Pirlo as usual and I must admit that Pippo scored a really difficult goal there!! It's definitely not easy to put the ball into the net between Buffon's legs plus two defenders I think ...
Our defense was also good but with a very few mistakes ... Billy was doing quite good and I won't ask more from him ... Simic was very good yesterday, not to mention Maldini and Nesta ... Oh I wish if they always play like this En Sha Allah :angel:

In the last minutes of the I must say I was shaking like a leaf :tongue: My God, Dida saved two or maybe three killing chances!! My heart was just about to stop!! :o Oh thank God for everything!!
And by the way guys, there was a ball considered offside by the coach for Sheva in which he was going to be totally alone with Buffon and when they showed the replay it wasn't an offside at all ... Also before that a penalty wasn't given to him when I think Montero of Ferrara came and blocked his way when he was heading towards the goal ...
But anyway, I thank God for everything and I was sooooooo happy for Milan and Sheva's comeback :D :D :D
Ahhhhh, I love them!! I just love them
heartpump.gif

FORZA MILAAAAAAAN!!!!
FORZA SHEVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
:jump: :jump: :naughty: :jump: :jump:
yeeessssssssssssssss
[yellow smile is buffon(e) - rolling smile is superpippo]
just speechless ... in the sense i lost all my voice last night at the stadium

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Red&BlackDevils said:
In england, ireland, scotland, and wales u can see the game on eurosport. practicly anywhere who have eurosport.

Also in HK.

WELLDONE MILAN!!!! The whole team played very well. But Nedved is really a good player. Only him was good yesterday. Dida made great saves. Pippo and Sheva, simply GOOD.

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
liberogrande said:
jarjarlovepippo said:
Pippo's goal was so cute!! due to his excellent sense !! :D
sheva's goal was kinda overdue,makin me damn nervous------
but thank god,he still scored.

:jump: :jump:FORZA MILAN

what kind of goals could be called 'cute'? :conf:

and btw,on which channel did you watch the match?

did u watch the highlights? isn't that goal cute,at least it is IMO.

i watched it on shang hai wei shi.don't tell me u missed it,that'd be a big big loss

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:devil2: yay, milan did it!!! i had been quite an optimist since mid-week's CL matches and my gut feelings were not deceiving me... :D

ironically, this time milan managed to win a match without being superior in ball possession + shots on goal - but what made ALL the difference was their attitude, determination and fighting spirit - all at levels unseen before during this season. :devil2:

i think finally putting the problems on the table rather than denying them helped a lot, but what turned out to be a psychological MASTERPIECE [i'm making a bow to the person who had the brilliant idea!!!] was sheva's appearance on a milan channel "sheva special" on thursday night. they were showing his best goals [-> motivation, confidence, feeling important], fans had the opportunity to email, sms + call in live on air [-> support, confidence, appreciation, feeling loved] and as an extra morale booster pippo + billy called in, too, doing their bits of subtle pep talk... well, what need i say more... it worked + the result showed last night :cool:

as for the match itself, it was a heartattack-inducing thriller, very fight-oriented and therefore not too beautiful to watch from an aesthetic point of view as it had its fair share of very rough moments [i even kinda felt sorry for nedved] but since so much was at stakes for milan, i guess the end justified the means... ;)

pippo.... love him, hate him, say whatever you want, he's there when he's needed [well, most of the time] and converts a semi-chance into a goal... *pippo-style*. :cool:

with regard to the scudetto, i prefer to remain a realist. let's not forget juve has to lose another 2, and milan's got to win them all. and inter has to slip, too. so, as much as i want to believe, taking a look at the fixtures does always have this sobering effect on me, can't help it...
:rolleyes:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hmm Inter are down 2-0 in their match and now their in the latter part of the second half. Lets hope this result stays!

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
2-1 with seconds left... AND THE WHISTLE HAS GONE!!! :D :devil2: :dance: :devilfuc: INTER, INTER, VA FUNGULO TO YOU TOO! :devil2:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
<clicking my heels together three times> Inter Loss Inter Loss Inter Loss
It worked! Udinese 2 -1 Inter :D :D :D You should see the look on their faces...

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
haha great weekend for Milan ...

Hope Roma keep up their good form and beat Inter ... +++ That we beat Parma away ... AND Juventus lose the derby against Torino not very likely but if we get some help from GOD maybe we will go top again and win the league, Copa AND CL .. . :devil: :devil2: :devil2: :devil:

Ti Amo Udinese !

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
HAHAHA INTER LOST!

i tried not to tease my friend too much about it, 1) because he can hurt me and 2) because we are still 2 points behind them, so the real teasing will happen NEXT WEEK when we crush parma, and Inter are humiliated against whoever they play.. :D

i seem to have found a new sense of optimism since seeing Milan bash Juventus around at the SS :D

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

We won from Juve!!!
What a great moment for us!!!! I'm very happy!!!
Now the chances are still open for the Scudetto!!!!

My compliments to our squad and to Carlo!

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i hope this would be the starting point of miLan to reach the top again...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Finally.......its been awhile since a weekend has gone completely our way.

Sempre e solo forza Milan :devil:

Rex

Reaction score
Yeah...I gave much credit to team who's playing with their HEART and SLEEVES...thanks to Sheva and Pippo's goal who brought our home back become friendly with victory...and I wish it keep on continuing in following matches...

As ALWAYS FORZA MILAN!! :devil:

Schedule