The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Laxalt has been horrible, I still think his position is LB and would be serviceable there if given a run of games.

Rodriguez has been really reliable this season though so he’s never going to settle at LB unless Rodriguez gets injured

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Cut it with the sexist comments please, guys.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nah you just don’t understand the concept of a gentleman’s agreement. To the parties involved it’s a binding agreement and must be respected as such.

Do you really think a WC striker in his prime like Higuain who’s played for the worlds top clubs (Juve, RM) and broke the Serie A transfer record a few seasons ago would agree to join a midtable club on a short term basis and without a serious project? :lol:

thats exactly why he came on loan so he could easily jump ship. he came here because no one else wanted him(i mean wanted to pay as much as we did for transfer and his salary of course) and at juve he would be relegated to bench.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
So noone in Milan knows how their ex owner funded the club?

I remember, there was a guy that said; "I will sell Milan only to the right hands, rest assured my dear Milanisti, thats one last gift from me"

Well, i wish him all the best in life, same as he wished to ACM

Yonhong Li takeover...uefa is to blame. They should’ve blocked this deal. Apparently there are no competent lawyers/economists at uefa.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
R&B starting their own MeToo movement... KudosToYou

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Prime as in age. We signed him aged 30 so he’s hardly over the hill. Still, 6 goals + 1 assist in 15 games playing in a shit squad isn’t a bad return.

when you have to defend a player, you call our squad shit. but when you want to bash coach or some other players, same squad becomes CL material somehow. interesting.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yonhong Li takeover...uefa is to blame. They should’ve blocked this deal. Apparently there are no competent lawyers/economists at uefa.

Y stop at UEFA... y not blame FIFA?

UEFA came out commented: It was political.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
when you have to defend a player, you call our squad shit. but when you want to bash coach or some other players, same squad becomes CL material somehow. interesting.

thats the essentials of #kojaklogic my friend.

In other news, I see some Kylo links again, make it happen! :star: we're buying toddlers arent we? Fits perfectly and can potentially have insane value soon

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In other news, I see some Kylo links again, make it happen! :star: we're buying toddlers arent we? Fits perfectly and can potentially have insane value soon

25M? Thats a no brainer!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Suso felt recurrence of the groin problem he had in the recent weeks this morning and should not be called up for the game against Sampdoria, according to Sky.

Sky add that Suso should be back for the game against Genoa on January 21 in Serie A

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laxalt has been horrible, I still think his position is LB and would be serviceable there if given a run of games.

Rodriguez has been really reliable this season though so he’s never going to settle at LB unless Rodriguez gets injured

I actually think LWB or LW is better suited for him.

He is terrible defensively, whether positioning or timing. And his best attributes are his pace and being able to get up and down the flanks.

I still remember when we played Genoa and we had that horrible player Ocampos who was just able to burn Laxalt time and time again with his size and speed :fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Agreed, and he's actually played well until that game with Juve where everything went wrong... Not to mention the team falling apart with key injuries like Biglia

People are too busy slating Gonzalo whilst I'm here hoping he stays and does better in the second half of the season and with our injured players back and hopefully some reinforcements, an in from Higuain would help us so much in securing 4th

Anyone that has seen this guy says he's not good enough for

Maaaaan this mercato fucking sucks

Higuain is a world class striker and we’re lucky to have him. To think we went from Kalinic to Gonzalo in one season and people are still complaining :lol::fp: Put Messi/Ronaldo in our current team and I doubt they’d do any better. Give him what he’s used to (i.e. top coach/teammates) and watch him score for fun again.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
thats exactly why he came on loan so he could easily jump ship. he came here because no one else wanted him(i mean wanted to pay as much as we did for transfer and his salary of course) and at juve he would be relegated to bench.

:lol::fp:

Yeah because that’s exactly what he wants during the best years of his career...bouncing around from team to team without any clear goals or ambition. Btw, if nobody besides us wanted him this season, what makes you think somebody else will when he’s a year older and coming off a ‘bad’ season?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paqueta could debut for Milan from the start against Sampdoria in Coppa Italia, according to Milannews.it

Some positive news

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I was excited to get Higuain, altough he's never been a player I've liked very much he's shown that he can score goals. But I don't think "we're lucky to have him" because other than a couple of games he's been pretty bad. More part of the problem than a solution. The excuse that the rest of the team is bad doesn't hold up either because when you get a player of his caliber you expect him to help the rest of the team raise their level.

Seems to me that his problems are mental and he isn't cut out to carry a team like we expect him to - Leonard made a mistake in bringing him here (a mistake anyone would've made give the chance).

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Just because our squad is shit doesn’t mean it’s not CL material and better than 16 other teams in Italy. Especially considering we’ve spent several hundred million reinforcing it over the past two seasons. Nice try though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I was excited to get Higuain, altough he's never been a player I've liked very much he's shown that he can score goals. But I don't think "we're lucky to have him" because other than a couple of games he's been pretty bad. More part of the problem than a solution. The excuse that the rest of the team is bad doesn't hold up either because when you get a player of his caliber you expect him to help the rest of the team raise their level.

Seems to me that his problems are mental and he isn't cut out to carry a team like we expect him to - Leonard made a mistake in bringing him here (a mistake anyone would've made give the chance).

:thumbsup:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Leo doesn't have much time during last mercato.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

with that being said

Higuain was showing signs of being finished before we bought him. It was not wise to invest so much money in him and Ladri.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Leo is a great sporting director.
I remember he said every good sporting director normally need time to study and analyze their target.
With advise from their scout as well.

Leo only had less than a month on last mercato.
Please.. think about that

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gazidis had an informal but important meeting with UEFA to explain the club and the ownership's stance from the CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber. Milan deem the three-year period to reach breakeven unfair. The meeting produced a will of mediation between the parties [@MilanNewsit]

The desire is to get in front of Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) with an agreement that would be ratified. The parties want to avoid a legal battle with an agreement that satisfies everyone. Further updates awaited [MilanNews]

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Lol can you blame him? Imagine playing for the worlds best teams and being coached by top manager’s to find yourself being instructed by that joker Gattuso and seeing Mauri, Monty and Bertofodder on a daily basis. Also, how’s he supposed to score regularly whilst being fed by the likes of Hakan’t, Mauri, Biglia and Kessie? :lol::fp:

Btw he wasn’t supposed to solve our problems all by himself. That’s impossible and no single player can do that. Once we start signing players of a similar calibre and hire a coach who knows what he’s doing things will improve.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol can you blame him? Imagine playing for the worlds best teams and being coached by top manager’s to find yourself being instructed by that joker Gattuso and seeing Mauri, Monty and Bertofodder on a daily basis. Also, how’s he supposed to score regularly whilst being fed by the likes of Hakan’t, Mauri, Biglia and Kessie? :lol::fp:

Btw he wasn’t supposed to solve our problems all by himself. That’s impossible and no single player can do that. Once we start signing players of a similar calibre and hire a coach who knows what he’s doing things will improve.

I agree with you to some degree, but Higuain has also missed a lot of sitters.

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
News is both Milan and Juve rejected Chelsea’s advance for a Higuain loan.

If this is the case , I hope he does bounce back and starts earning his high salary and looking like the champion we hoped we got

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Gazidis had an informal but important meeting with UEFA to explain the club and the ownership's stance from the CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber. Milan deem the three-year period to reach breakeven unfair. The meeting produced a will of mediation between the parties [@MilanNewsit]

The desire is to get in front of Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) with an agreement that would be ratified. The parties want to avoid a legal battle with an agreement that satisfies everyone. Further updates awaited [MilanNews]

UEFA vs Elliot in actual legal showdown is :lol:

IMO,
The best UEFA can do to annoy Elliot is to complete the mediation right after the window close.
Or maybe they cant even do it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule