The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
so walk in the middle of the park and take a 35 fot shot when he gets the ball? How do you think he and Gattuso would get along?

He’s an under the radar troll

One of the unsung heroes of the forum

Fellaini, Pep GOAT, Balo = spirit of Milan

Those are pretty fucking good clues

Confirmed genius

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Willian?

Please stop

Stop

What? Have you seen him play? You are trolling right. He is like cudrado with wc passing, vision and finishing abilities.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What? Have you seen him play? You are trolling right. He is like cudrado with wc passing, vision and finishing abilities.

How about hazard and Isco

Let’s get them too while we are at it

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Have you seen him play

:fp:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

he is really good player, what are you babbling about?

so you mean he is impossible to get or he is bad or sth? stop writing nonsense :fp:

he is not impossible to get because chelsea is probaly wont get top 4 this season, might be a revolt in their club, conte is also leaving, we have chance to get him

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Raiola again.
I think he wants us to hate $rumma.
so $rumma becomes unhappy, and ask him about "solution".

guys, it's a trap.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I miss Mario Balotelli. Real spirit of Milan

3dBvY3d_700wa_0.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
But its so obvious no one is falling for that ..

apparently hes insignes agent now ?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
and finally Maldini had some positive words about Milan

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
He was a left winger at shaktar... and he was absolutely amazing... much better performances than at chelsea.
At chelsea he became a right winger because hazard plays lw

This. I remember I wanted him pretty bad back then although admittedly only having seen him a couple of times.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
100 Mil for SMS, that’s about the dumbest purchase we can make ...

which of these 100mil+ signings is shinning right now?
Sure they’re still young, and they are all good/great players ... but there is nothing they can do to justify the price paid and meet the expectations. So, ultimately, in the future all these transfers will look like “not worth it” on the sporting level.
“Is player X really 100+Mil good” and the answer for most will be NO.

There were the Martials, Now the Pogbas ... next year we’ll be talking about Mbappe, Dembele not meeting the expectations.
And most of them get those price tags after just 1-2 good seasons.
Insane.
We’ll be smart not to partake in these deals even if we had the money. Like Bayern.

It’s all a bubble, in 3-5 years, after these deals pan out to not have been worth it .... even those clubs will stop making these deals.
I don’t even think we’ll see those deals this summer.

For that amount, we can make smart buys to actually challenge for scudetto next season ... and I hope and know that’s what will be done. Smart buying.

We have a young group, these players will get better year after year...the only “big” signings I’ll make those early 30’s champions at top club who might want to change environment, or their clubs want to refresh their squads...those will cost between 25-50M... talking of the likes of Modric, Vidal and a few more
They bring proven quality, experience and they are winners.

Other than that, I’d keep the same transfer policy as last year... bring more of those young players, decent price with great potential, the Kessiés, the Hakans, the contis ... now the torreiras, the diawaras the kovacics. [I can’t think of any forwards of that mold.]
20-40 mil players, hopefully we don’t get in crazy bidding wars.

There are also a few free good players available this summer.

We are not challenging to win champions league next year...what’s the rush?... when we’ll get there (past the the round of 16 of champions league) then we’ll look at 80mil players in their prime...
For now, step by step is the only smart way to go.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is really good player, what are you babbling about?

so you mean he is impossible to get or he is bad or sth? stop writing nonsense :fp:

he is not impossible to get because chelsea is probaly wont get top 4 this season, might be a revolt in their club, conte is also leaving, we have chance to get him

there’s always a “chance”

But... be real

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Ahhh Jasper why did u put that’s Luca Toni song in the thread again.

I had finally taken it out my head after months hahahahaha

Now it’s back on my iPod.

Meanwhile maldini praising the team? Seems like first positive thing he said about our performance in recent years?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
there’s always a “chance”

But... be real

You r so negativity man. Just hope chelsea lost CL spot and we actually have a chance.
Well we have continue our spending spree on WC players rn. Should not gamble on youngers like lincoln. Our young cores and depth are set, now we only need WC. We wasted so much time already, bonucci is getting old. Need to bounce back asap.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Big game flop atm tbh... Scared shitless vs Barca defenders in the last tie. had a good few opportunities to run at them but ended up bottling it :fp:

Hope he turns it around in the nou camp.

Dont mind Isco tho. He's defo got the minerals

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan legend Paolo Maldini looks back over his many Derby della Madonnina experiences and feels the Rossoneri “are finally a team.”

“I faced different derbies in different ways, because I had different ages,” said the man who spent his entire career in the Rossoneri jersey.

“When aged 16 or 17, unfortunately the emotional aspect can affect the performance. When you are 30-35 years old, you certainly have more confidence and perhaps enjoy it more too.

“The next derby will be a very delicate match, especially for Inter, who are in worse condition compared to when they met earlier this season.

“Milan, on the other hand, started very badly due also to many new signings and the change of club ownership, but have finally found the idea of a real team.

“The Rossoneri can also dream of reaching fourth place, so we’ll see what happens.”

Maldini is one of the most universally-respected figures in Italian football and he believes he knows why.

“I never thought of hurting an opponent, even if football is a contact sport,” the defender told William Hill Italia.

“My only objective, and perhaps my only love in the sport, is the ball. I was concentrated on the way the ball bounced and only looked at that.”

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bonucci: ‘Gattuso united Milan’

Milan captain Leonardo Bonucci says the arrival of Gennaro Gattuso united the team - “he never stops telling us how important this shirt is”.

The former midfielder replaced Vincenzo Montella in November, and the Rossoneri haven’t lost since a 2-0 reverse to Atalanta on December 23.

“Sitting on the Milan bench, despite having a great history as a Rossoneri player, was not easy,” Bonucci told Milan TV.

“There was a lot of pressure when he arrived, more than is deserved for a Coach coming newly to a bench.

“However, he was good at pulling out the mentality of this club and passing on what he acquired over years as a Milan player, he managed to put the pieces of the puzzle together again.

“Now we’re a machine that goes, but we still have to improve in every aspect.

“He never stops telling us every day how important the Milan shirt is and how much you should honour it every time you step on the pitch in training or in a match.

“The hits we took allowed us to improve and then Gattuso came in and was able to unite the man with the skills of every player.

“What he conveyed to me right away was what he said during his first speech, in which he made each individual feel important.

“It some games to put together all the pieces, but from that first speech it was understood that the music had changed.

“The past only counts for points in the table, we don’t set limits and this team can have its say in the last three months of the season.

“I’m very attached to the theory of the precedent. My theory of the precedent says that I arrived at Juventus in the Europa League preliminaries, and we had a difficult season.

“Then the following year we all know how it went, so I put my trust in that.”

The Diavolo have reverted to a back-four since Gattuso arrived, and Bonucci has formed a formidable partnership with Alessio Romagnoli.

“When you play a lot with the same partner you get to know him and you know where you can help him, and vice versa.

“Alessio has made a great improvement since the beginning of the year, he has found faith in himself and now he is doing well.

“He is one of the talents that was in vogue in Italy, now we are building something important and I hope that for the future of the National team he continues to improve.”

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Willian would be a great transfer for us. Can fill many spots and is a legitimately skilled player. Also, unlike many other Brazilians, I never heard stories about him being unprofessional.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
100m for SMS and 70m for Zielnski, Id pick zielnski as SMS isn’t ready to win games on his own. Zielnski is very underrated by media but is dominating when given the chance.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Willian would be a great transfer for us. Can fill many spots and is a legitimately skilled player. Also, unlike many other Brazilians, I never heard stories about him being unprofessional.

So basically we are interested in Reus, forsberg & Willian for left wing position, out of the 3 Willian is the best we can hope for but he’s the oldest and the one who has the highest salary 8.5m iirc.

All of them are professionals, willian to leave because of Conte? Well conte does not seem to stay past this season at Chelsea.

It’ll be interesting to see how it’ll play out and who conte will coach next. Italian national team or psg(same scenario as Chelsea, success first season domestically and a bust in Europe the following).

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Oh Willian would be excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.