The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
20 mil for kessie. more like 60 mil.Dude has had no rest and still playing pretty good. We should not sell kessie for sms or any one. sell hakan and get sms.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Kessie was solid against Roma. The wingers are the major issue right now and have been for some time.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kessie was solid against Roma. The wingers are the major issue right now and have been for some time.

Kessie is not starting material, I'm sorry. People say that he doesn't get a rest, that isn't an excuse for the poor decision making which has always been there, sure he has time on his side to learn, but the thing is some players don't learn. He runs alot but also runs with no purpose at times, football intelligence is hard to acquire once you've settled into your habits

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Kessie was good against Roma, best game for a very long time. Hopefully he continues to play in that manner.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i still think that mms is great player and i would love to have him here... and leo as well, we all know that he loves him.

for 50m, no brainer. :o

i mean, imagine this... :o

bakayoko tonali paqueta
mms
piontek maxim

let's say that they will cost 130m.

sell suso 40m
sell kessie 20m
samu 18m
hakan 20m

-100m

buy mms 50m
buy tonali 30m
buy maxim 20m
buy herrera for free
buy baka for 30m

-130m

You missed a 1 before the 20 for Kessie.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Apparently Suso is suffering from sport hernia.

He’ll need at least 3 months to recover.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie is not starting material, I'm sorry. People say that he doesn't get a rest, that isn't an excuse for the poor decision making which has always been there, sure he has time on his side to learn, but the thing is some players don't learn. He runs alot but also runs with no purpose at times, football intelligence is hard to acquire once you've settled into your habits

I’m sorry, which runs? All I see from Kessie is him running into channels behind their midfield press and actually receiving the ball under pressure, turning and moving the ball up several zones all in his own. Very effective player, but he has been making bad decisions on his final ball. Nothing to worry about, he needs a rest and with that he’ll get more clarity at the end of moves.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I’m sorry, which runs? All I see from Kessie is him running into channels behind their midfield press and actually receiving the ball under pressure, turning and moving the ball up several zones all in his own. Very effective player, but he has been making bad decisions on his final ball. Nothing to worry about, he needs a rest and with that he’ll get more clarity at the end of moves.

exactly...he's really good at holding the ball under pressure. Some rest and clear tactics is all he needs.

I notice he's extra effective with conti on the right bombing forward.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
suso has a groin injury now. for fuck sake.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Ffs Suso injured. Not getting a winger in January could come back to bite us now, Castillejo will have to step it up. Hopefully he shows his La Liga form soon..

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ffs Suso injured. Not getting a winger in January could come back to bite us now, Castillejo will have to step it up. Hopefully he shows his La Liga form soon..

Not like we played with Wingers against Roma, Samu can do better than no-one I guess.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
With Suso out and without wingers we should just go Xmas tree or 4312 tbh.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
While tracking Brescia 2000-born Sandro Tonali, Juventus management, according to **********, are also keeping an eye on Italian U21 international deep-lying playmaker Manuel Locatelli (21). Sassuolo signed him from AC Milan last summer, on a 5-year deal.

Idiotelli

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
20m for Kessie. Take your medication, man.

really? well maybe you should know one thing... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

he was on 2 season loan and they will have to pay 20m for atalanta this summer, i read it few weeks ago.
40m is the maximum we can get for him so we'll save 20m at the best.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's never a free transfer for any medium to high profile guy these days. There's always an agent commission.

In Emre Can's case for instance, it went up to 16 million. Hardly a 'free' transfer.

Agreed, but Emre Can was very in demand so Juve had to pay up to get him. I honestly doubt HH's agent would demand such commission.

depay's not even a winger anymore

They brought Celtic's Dembele in who plays CF I think

I watched the OL-PSG game a few days ago and Depay played on the left. Him and Fekir did v well

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
No not really. I read on twitter that he’s suffering from hernia which will keep him away from almost 2 months.

You follow too many suspect sources. I still don't see anything from any press.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You follow too many suspect sources. I still don't see anything from any press.

Yeah I guess I do. But the guy explained that the reason he missed juventus was to try to give him a rest so he can recover but he didn’t.

Sport hernia will need 45 days of total rest then they will do a reassessment.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
really? well maybe you should know one thing... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

he was on 2 season loan and they will have to pay 20m for atalanta this summer, i read it few weeks ago.
40m is the maximum we can get for him so we'll save 20m at the best.

Now if you take your medication you'd be smart enough to know that Kessie is not for sale. At least not for 40m. We're not a convenient store club like Roma who sell a 22yo player with high upside who's ever present for us for 40m. The proper attitude should be, "80m and we can talk, not gonna pay that much? Well there's the door." That's how big clubs operate. And here you are, wishing for him to be sold for 40m to fulfill your fantasy lineup. Good thing you're just a commoder who forgets to take his medication every now and then, else you'd be a terrible SD.

P/s: SMS sucks and Kessie is better than him.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Kessie is bad lets be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.