Perugia-Milan

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, I just read about it and I'm know totally depressed... I cannot believe that we lost and I cannot believe the captain wont play against Lazio... common guys! we still can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will play better on wednesday, you will see!!! PLease dont kill yourselfs or blame everyone... we screwed once and that s all! Please, lets send them the good vibes so they can win the next matches... I still have a dream... and I dont want to loose it, we can win all again!! keep the faith :D

hugs to all
Klelia

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this is not good. we really have to get some good wins. we are 3 points behind inter and face lazio without maldini. this will be tough but it is a home game right? beacuase i believe if we win this playing good then things will get better. but if we lose... well i dont wanna think about that

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yesterday was a horrible day and it is very worrying to see this becoming a common sight each week.

After the winter break, we have played 1 good game (against Chievo) and everything else has been games like this where we play like shit and yet somehow managed to win. But now we're losing the games we should be winning and unless Carlito does something immediately, there will be no silverware for us this year!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i can only blame carlo. i saw the whole game. milan played so bad. we had the posetion. but didnt do anything with it. i think perugia had like 3 shoots on goal. carlo put sheva on right midfield. he was run back and forward. inzaghi missed a glorious chance rui dribbed defeder and passed to pippo missed from 6 meters. sheva selfishly hit him self in the end. when tomosson was waiting for pass. he was all alone in the box. no defeders. seedorf blasted of the bar from 8 meters... next lazio. that they will show. we have to win.... parma host juve next week, chievo host inter........ and lazio come to san siro. and yes. maldini will miss lazio game. miccoli was lucky. we playing bad after chievo game when we killed them 5:2. we lost to udenise, perugia. goaless draw with perugia. won in last 14min against modena. beat como 2:1. what happend we used to score more goals and also acmilan 0:0 brescia. i think we missing serghino. when is he coming back. pippo cant do shit when he played as a long striker. i am so pissed.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm really dissapointed in our squad!
Lose at Perugia!? If we want the tittle we must win all that games...
Now Inter is first...how can it happen!
Carlo....we have now some serie bad matches played...against Udinese,Modena and now again against Perugia!

Ancelotti, you said that we want the Coppa? No, I WANT THE SCUDETTO!
ALL THE MILANISTI WANT THE SCUDETTO!!!!!

Rex

Reaction score
I have no apropiate words to describe the game while we couldn't make any difference by leading the match and got nothing after the ref had blown final whistle!!! :(

Once again, re-manage team on the pitch, Carletto!! :devil:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Ok......I have fully sharpened the blade I am going to decapitate myself with. Actually........I think my father has a revolver somewhere at his house.......oh wait......perhaps I have some rope out back in which I can tie into a noose..........or........I do live on the 3rd floor of my complex I suppose I could just leap from the balcony........anyway, this is horrible....we have surrendered the lead for the scudetto and stare at a date with Lazio on the horizon......Good heavens.......my how the tide has changed.......I need a injection....one of the lethal variety......well........no more contemplations........I just want to dig a hole and jump into it...... :cry:

I think you ought to forget yesterday my friend :( It was a bad day and it happens ... I just hope that our coach realizes his mistakes ..

FORZA MILAN!!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Number9 said:
Anyway, it's over now and we can't take it back.. let's try not to stress about it too much.. Kyara, these are our players.. it won't help to criticize 'em or hate 'em! FoRza Rossoneri!

I know these are our players and I like them no matter what happened ... It's only ONE of them that I hate and I'm sorry to say that :( After all, I critisized the coach in most of what I wrote in the post except for Roque and Pippo ... As for Nando, I respect his abilities a lot, but I think he needs more time until he's fit for the league ...

And yeah,
FORZA MILAN!!

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
mellanie said:
Its ok, Totti got hurt :)
Probably Bobo is going to be the next...

So... that's the only prevision of mine that became true...
and I'm also sorry about it because of next Italy game of wednesday!!!

WHAT A FUCKING SUNDAY!!! :mad:

As to game against Lazio... MAY Billy

(and no-one other)

replace Paolo as he replaced Sandro against Inter!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mellanie said:
mellanie said:
Its ok, Totti got hurt :)
Probably Bobo is going to be the next...

So... that's the only prevision of mine that became true...
and I'm also sorry about it because of next Italy game of wednesday!!!

WHAT A FUCKING SUNDAY!!! :mad:

As to game against Lazio... MAY Billy

(and no-one other)

replace Paolo as he replaced Sandro against Inter!

Of course Mellanie, you and i both know though, that Bobo will be playing in Verona on Sunday for the nerazzurri.... :rolleyes: :head:

Once again, Vieri is just too good for La Nazionale...... :mad: (I know he is sort of hurt, but come on!)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Of course Mellanie, you and i both know though, that Bobo will be playing in Verona on Sunday for the nerazzurri.... :rolleyes: :head:
Once again, Vieri is just too good for La Nazionale...... :mad: (I know he is sort of hurt, but come on!)

I DO hope Christian will not be able to play on Sunday!!!

Back to ITALY players... who care if Bobo is "too good" for la Nazionale???
Thanks to his true or false injury yesterday we got the special début of Bernardo Corradi... and he could even score!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Schedule