Parma vs MILAN

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Week 27: Parma vs Milan, Inter vs Roma, Juventus vs Torino.
we will have to beat Parma. and hope that Inter will fail and juve. torino is desperate to stay in serie a. and roma desperate for uefa cup sport. if we beat bayern, real, juve, roma ,inter, parma, depo. we can win away in parma. we have beaten them 3:1 last year in parma. my line up
Dida, Simic, Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze, rui costa, gattuso, seedorf, prilo, Pippo and sheva

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This will be very difficult for us cause Parma is playing very good last time....like against Lazio last week.
It will be very important for us to get 3 points from them!

PER SEMPRE FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Ok, Juve down, now three more high profile league fixtures remain. This trip to Emilia-Romagna is one, and eventually we will be Roma's guests, and he will host the cousins. I believe Juve and Inter are the only two sides to score victories at the Tardini this season, which makes our test that much more diffcult. I think we won here last year, and we certainly have the side to do it again. Parma will be out to gain revenge on the San Siro first leg of this match, when we won 2-1 due to two Pirlo penalty conversions. A win here would be great, because Inter have a tough test as they are entertaining DonFabio and his men, unfortunately.........Juve get to play in the Turin derby, which is anything but.......more like champions facing mice......

If Milan win this one, and Inter lose or draw, we will claim second place......

Forza Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Juve get to play in the Turin derby, which is anything but.......more like champions facing mice......

Though Juve is better than Torino, I don't agree with your statement. It's a derby and you never know what can happen in such a emotional game.

Furthermore I think it's too early to start speaking of the Parma game. Sometime in the start of april is more like it.

Forza Milan!

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
we'll see, but you know, torino this year are really nothing, bound to go to serie b

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
#6 said:
Though Juve is better than Torino, I don't agree with your statement. It's a derby and you never know what can happen in such a emotional game.

Yes...true... DERBY IS DERBY...
but you know... Torino is less than a poor team this season!!!
I DO hope in a draw... but I'm not so sure :head:
I'm afraid Juve will win...
but who knows???

They could win, but playing an awful game... full of yellow & red cards... kicks and injuries... :D
We'll see!!!

But the most important thing is that we have to face PARMA, to play a good match and WIN!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
#6 said:
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Juve get to play in the Turin derby, which is anything but.......more like champions facing mice......

Forza Milan

Furthermore I think it's too early to start speaking of the Parma game. Sometime in the start of april is more like it.

Forza Milan!

You are right....you never can tell what will happen. Last Turin derby, I thought Juve would win 10-0.....

They won 5-0.
:)

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
this one will be hard to win... but i guess leaving rui costa controlling the midfield with help of pirlo and seedorf minus rivaldo would do the trick... unless rivaldo can play better than rui (which is not happening)... sheva-inzaghi partnership proved to be sharp enough so there is no reason to field only one striker for this match...
and, does anybody know when will kaladze be ready to play?

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mtfco said:
does anybody know when will kaladze be ready to play?
I haven't read anything about his recovery, however he's been called-up by Georgia to play the qualifiers against Ireland and Switzerland... So I *guess* that he's feeling better...

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We can and must beat Parma. From now on only wins are acceptable if we are to have any hope of the scudetto.

Inter IMO will lose next week but Juve will unfortunately win big. Torino is going to get killed and the lead will still be 5 points. It would be a miracle if Torino can get a draw and that's what I'm hoping for.

I think we wil win 2:1 against Parma. :devil2:

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i believe we can win this if we play like this againt juve. im hoping roma fire up and draw or beat inter. and i cant see juve losing to torino, but anything can happen in derbys and hopefully the unthinkable happens. i like this line up
Dida
Simic Nesta Maldini Costacurta (Kaladze if fit)

Gatusso Pirlo Seedorf

Rui Costa
Pippo Sheva

forza milan we can win this 2-0.

Reaction score
I hope the best wishes for Milan but...........................
After we won Juve,i think we can do everything. But i remember that we only play good in sansiro. On away-we play not good. We draw with Lazio-lose Juve. I don't know why but with me the champion who have to win everywhere and everyteam. Parma same Ajax.They very strong-young. But parma knew we better Ajax. Adriano is a dangerous player.he is a very strong player. Mutu have good teachnique. Nakata is a good midfield and lamouchi. Very difficult to win them and you watched they beat Lazio. and i'm very afraid that we don't have any point after this match. We have to play with 200% power. Costacuta too old and i hope Kalazde come back soon. Parma play very good on Tardini and i hope we can do the best thing like we can beat Bologna. Strong on defender and dangerous on couter attack. If they goal first-we have to try to hard and don't lose believe our win. FozzaMilan. Tobe or not to be. We have to beat them because Inter will lose 2-3 point when they VS with Roma. and i think juve will win torino but it's a derby and i hope that torino could draw and maybe beat juve like they beat perugia.We have to face of with 3 moutains(Parma-Roma-inter).If we could beat Parma we don't dream about Scuddeto and i think we need change way.

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
are we playin parma satday nite, sunday nite or sunday afternoon (italian times) ? i really hope we win. we cant afford to drop points until we are on top of the table even then it could be risky

muhannadrh

Beginner
Reaction score
i think the game will be very hard, and milan must be consentrated for the 90 min if he want to win. i think parma will use the same tactics against milan ( i think it's a good tactic for opponents because it's making milan suffer ) -counterattacks-
so i think milan lineup will be taking to account this issue:

DIDA
SIMIC NESTA MALDINI KALADZE( IF HE CAN PLAY)

PIRLO

GATTUSO SEEDORF

RUI/RIVALDO

PIPPO SHEVA

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is gonna be a tough ass match... Parma are too tough to be taken lightly, and I think Milan will be lucky to walk out with 1 point :head: But let's pray for all 3, and a Juve loss (ya right) and an Inter loss (it'll happen :D )

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
with KK bak it adds more depth 2 our defence n of course with da moral boosting 2-1 victory over juve we should edge out on top. we r more hungry come on Milan do it for Paolo.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
DiaVoLo^ said:
lets kick some Parma ass :devil2:
Couldn't say it better ... :tongue: oh, I got a better one... :eek:
Let's kick some Parmasan cheese..... :rolleyes: :D
.... and drink some Parmalat milk with that :devil:

Is KK going to play?? I know he's been practicing with the squad and all but I'm not sure if he's fit...

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
DiaVoLo^ said:

Is KK going to play?? I know he's been practicing with the squad and all but I'm not sure if he's fit...

hehehe, you know... back in the days, i actually thought that "Parma" was short for "Parmalat" !!!! hahah!!! seriously

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ozmosis said:
mad4milan said:
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
DiaVoLo^ said:

hehehe, you know... back in the days, i actually thought that "Parma" was short for "Parmalat" !!!! hahah!!! seriously

Me too :D .... Parma + lat = Parmalat

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I checked out this Milan's forum and tried to find some good masseges with interesting thoughts and opinions about Milan's game with Parma but I did not find any worth or deserving to read. Mostly everyone who wrote on this topic screaming about difficult game and hoping that Juve will have a lose or even would not win. But nobody wrote how Milan have to play for win.

I think sometimes that this forum is only for screaming to the sky or for having possibility to say FORZA Milan

So, ok I want to put some difference.

Yes Parma has a very young but really competitive squad. If we take a look to the style of Parma's performance we obviously understand that Parma tries playing in the way as Juve does.
Parma has a very faster hard working flanks, a free-role attacking mildfielder - Nakata, who likes shifting to the flanks (as Nedved), in the middle line there is Sabri Lamushi, who is very good in tackling and has a good passing skills (as Davids). Mutu plays more deeper (as Del Piero) also Adriano is a very good in finishing. The weakest place Parma has, is the center of defense.
No! Ferrari, Bonera and P. Cannavaro are very good defenders with a great future, but their main problem is lack of experience, they do mistakes and very often with offside trap (It is for Inzaghi the fertile soil).

So how Milan is supposed to play? - In the same way and with the same squad as they did with Juve. But it will be much better if Kaladze be able plays from the first minutes. He is obviously much faster then Billy. The defense line have not to go forward including the left and right backs, only to the volley when Milan will has a free kick. The biggest attention has to be paid for Parma's flanks, first of all it concern Simic who will play against Junior (he is a very dangerous kid).
The main thing Milan's mildfielders have to do is to try playing faster, yes they can control the ball and do a lot of passes but they have to play first of all to the offense without returning the ball to the defense. And our strikers have to change their position between them to delude their markers. :devil3:
And what I want to wish Milan's players is to have concentration from first minute to the finale whistle.
:devil3:
so long,

P. s. My best wishes for the good friend of mine - Kyara!!!
:) :) :)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Well....that certainly is in depth. I do have to laugh at your comparison of Sabri "Lamushi"(lol) to Edgar Davids. Don't insult the Dutchman like that. But I must admit, you are right about the weakness, which is certainly found in their flat back four. Cardone does this side absolutely no justice in the back, and was chiefly responsible for letting Di Viao and Tacchinardi score back-to-back goals when Juve walked into the Tardini and scored a victory. But.....Ferrari and Bonera both exert a positional class that many teams can not boast about. That should be obvious considering Ferrari's recent selection to La Nazionale......and Bonera......his play speaks for itself.

Emanuele Filippini is another we will have to watch in the midfield. He plays rather well with Mutu and Adriano, although these guys never seem to be able to do it against the better sides.....I realize Mutu didn't play in the Lazio match, and Parma won! :rolleyes: Anyhow......once again......I do not really think this Mutu-Adriano partnership will get the better of Nesta and Milan's ballwinners......Not with the form Nesta has been in recently.......

A close match, but one we should win.

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I find some similiarity between Parma and Ajax the two opponents that milan had to face this week.. they have a great young players and they depend on that.. This is really interesting...
Ancelotti could learn something in this Parma - Milan game... if they could beat Parma then he must bring the same tactics and attitude to Ajax game.. but if they lost.. then Ancelotti must find the mistakes and repaired it before they play in Amsterdam Arena.

I know that isn't as easy as i say above.. but it's not my problem.. but it is ancelotti's... coz i don't get salary from Milan :D
So.. learn Ancelotti !! Learn...

Schedule