Serie A : Milan vs Empoli

Rex

Reaction score
Despite we will face a *weak* team, I would saying it wouldn't be easy for taking advantage at home in grabbing three points to chase or to minimize the gap with top standing league-team. After all we have few injury players who cannot join in the pitch. Teams such as them, could complicate us with *stone-heart* tactics. But I have faith we can handle them and there is no excuse we lose the *moment* in San Siro. So a victory should come to US!!!

Any comments?Starting line-up or etc?...

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
Line up from soccerage

Dida - Helveg - Laursen - Nesta - Billy - Brocchi !! - Ambrosini - Serginho - Rivaldo - Sheva - Pippo :D

We go for 3-1 or something I guess :devil2:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Wow! the Coppa Italia lineup in a Serie A game?? except for Tomasson.. :D

All we need now is for Brocchi to get injured in training or something and then Ibrahim "the man" Ba will get a starting place :eek: :D

I dunno, i think we'll win even though we are weakened, it just seems that alot of the time when big teams lose MANY of their star players to injury, their usual benchwarmers come out and do the job better than the regular first teamers! ive seen it happen with Inter during their injury-prone period earlier this year and juventus without the "trezman" and del piero..

Maybe a healthy 3-1 is on the cards :D

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm trying to think what the result was when we played them away, wasn't there a loss, never the less i agree w/Juninho about the not so regulars coming out with better performances. I think its that hunger to go out and do well when they have the opportunity so i believe we should win i mean it would be pretty sad for us to beat Inter and Juve but then fall to Empoli. I wonder if Borriello will play as well?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I expect nothing less than a massacre.

(btw, 1-0 does qualify as a massacre at this stage) :)

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
I believe Milan Team B can beat Empoli. They beated Perugia also!!!
We all know that AC Milan cannot lose anymore, and this week, Juventus will have a great chance to lose points. So, AC Milan will have very great motivation to win this game. We don't need to worry.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I still think we definatly came win, but I wasn't to comforted by the channel4 news that we'll be without Maldini and Rui Costa, but he have RJ and Laursen.
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini
I expect nothing less than a massacre.
(btw, 1-0 does qualify as a massacre at this stage)

Amen to that, a win's a win :D

The 21 man squad named for the game:
KEEPERS: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori

DEFENDERS: Chamot, Costacurta, Helveg, Kaladze, Laursen, Nesta, Roque Junior

MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Aubameyang, Ba :rolleyes: , Brocchi, Dalla Bona, Pastrello, Rivaldo, Serginho

FORWARDS: Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Tomasson

I would guess:
DIDA
HELVEG-COSTACURTA-NESTA-CHAMOT
BROCCHI-AMBROSINI-SERGINHO
RIVALDO
INZAGHI-SHEVA

As to if this would be the starting line-up I don't know. Would prefer Kaladze to Chamot, but don't know how if he's all better yet. Nice to see 2 of the primavera squad there (Aubameyang & Pastrello), but doubt we'll see them unless were up by 3 goals. One thing is for sure w/ Ba there, we're sure to have the cleanest coldest water in the league. ;)

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
empoli will be important cause juve will play roma in torino!
if we win and they lost points we will get closer at the no.1 position!

I BELIEVE IN MY TEAM....ALWAYS MILAN!!!!!!!!! ALWAYYYYS!!!

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
i think it's hopefully goin' to be another 1-0 (maybe even worse,0-0--i know this will piss you people off but don't forget reggina0-0milan), carlo just never disappointed me. :o

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Concentration
Order
Patience
... the "true" Rivaldo...
and bye bye Empoli!!!

Dear Riva... I'm waiting a lot from you today!!!
Its your Birthday... and I'm sure you'll be the best present for us!

BTW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :beer:

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We m,ust watch out about our own players...
cause an injury will be dangerous also with the match against Ajax Wednesday! So for example: if Rivaldo play let him play 45 mins!!

FORZA MILAN!

ROSSONERI SIAMO NOI!!! FORZA CURVA SUD/ULTRAS!!!!!!!!

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mellanie said:
Concentration
Order
Patience
... the "true" Rivaldo...
and bye bye Empoli!!!

Dear Riva... I'm waiting a lot from you today!!!
Its your Birthday... and I'm sure you'll be the best present for us!

BTW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :beer:

oic, so HAPPY BURSTDAY RIVALDO

please make us a best performance..
-------

i think it's a gud idea to rest up tomasson and make him as a supersub, and let him pLay in fuLL time in ajax game..

norahmaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
1-0 for Empoli... Damn it! :mad: :devil:
Without Seedorf, Pirlo, Maldini... I'm so disappointed!
:head: :cry:
Ok, now I hope that Roma'll beat Juve... :( ... !!

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
Damn!!!!A goal from the 12th min ... we weren't able to do anything to bouce back!Even at San Siro! A loss is a loss ! Nothing to say ! Damn!!!!!

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
mmm, Milan 0-1 Empoli ---- i'm even tired of complainin now... :o
wow, Ancelotti even let Ba play this time. muhahahaha,i finally see that legendary guy --- good,from the fat he gets,i can see he is leadin a happy life when there's no match to paly in Milano,he's gettin close to Ronaldo now.

when Milan's match was over,i turned to watch Inter's.just when i turned the chanel,they scored a stupid goal by the last second ---- well, well.....

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Bloody marvelous, another loss, to EMPOLI!, a late late MEGA LATE crespo goal in the inter match, what a crappy weekend..

Why do we still get all the bad luck ? injuries late in the season, late goals from the other title contenders, i sense an inbalance in the force.. :D

:rolleyes:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
wut33.gif
That's all I have to say about the match.

Nazio are now 3 pts behind :head:

norahmaldini said:
Ok, now I hope that Roma'll beat Juve... :( ... !!
Nope, not me... Rather have stupido Juve win the Scudetto than the Merdazzurri... :rolleyes:

norahmaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
non non non, it's not finish yet! We just have to win ALL our matchs! ..........Ok, against Roma it will be very difficult, especially since they beat Juve... :rolleyes: But we can do it! MILAN CAN DO IT! We just have to support them and help them to win!
Sorry, I'm french and I'm always optimistic!
FORRRRRZZZZA MIIILANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilfir:

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
norahmaldini said:
non non non, it's not finish yet! We just have to win ALL our matchs! ..........Ok, against Roma it will be very difficult, especially since they beat Juve... :rolleyes: But we can do it! MILAN CAN DO IT! We just have to support them and help them to win!
Sorry, I'm french and I'm always optimistic!
FORRRRRZZZZA MIIILANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilfir:
Yah yah you are so optimistic , I can see it clearly!But Scudetto is now sth unrealistic...Cos Milan is a very funny team :they win when ppl think they can't , and they lose the easiest matches on earth! :mad:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hmm im a bit shocked because i didn't know they were even playing yesterday :cry:
I was thinking about wining the scudetto and i mean even if Juve lost and Milan won and they eventually came from behind in a way it wouldn't seem right. Like to be the champions we should have not lost some of the games that we did, it just shouldn't happen. So i mean if we can win the CL then that would be so much better anyway.
At this point we should not give up hope - i haven't but even if we don't at least coming in second would beat Inter. :rolleyes:
ARGHHH! i hate Juve now the match with Roma was so dirty and that stupid ref. anyways i think i need to go play some manager now :tongue: