The Rumour Commode XV

How do you rate this mercato? (10 = best)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I still can't believe that people weren't against us splashing out 8 mil on Adriano, whose contract was running out so soon. That would mean he's a 25m+ striker. I definitely don't believe that. I hope he shines and he's done decently so far, showing more attributes than I thought he had but we seriously overspent.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just when we start looking like a team, all players working together as one.. we decide to bring back fucking Balotelli
tumblr_nt9zyuKCXz1qaorn7o1_500.gif

Not even dreaming about a midfielder no more.. Just don't let G mess it up once again

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Your promises mean nothing. You can see that quite a few milan fans are happy.;) I've yet to hear your reasoning for being against the move. You really are blinded by his persona, which I can understand you not liking. Read my last post and argue against that.

i stopped reading after world class striker ;) dumbest thing i've ever heard

come back when he is one... until then, enjoy his failures in some other club than Milan.

/milan fan

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Fuck Balotelli, just bring in a mid.

If G brings in a good mid, I'm OK with him also loaning Balotelli so we can have 1 more dude in the stands watching us play nice football

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's quite obvious that both Cerci and Matri will be out. Matri wants to play, plenty of teams will want him. Cerci? He'll leave on the final day of the window too. Teams who start badly will be looking around desperately for these type of players. And Galliani always lets them go.

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Also

us snagging Mario prevents Lazio from snagging Mario

im just sayin

Yoda

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Balotelli is so overrated, we absolutely don't need him even if he is free, fuck that drama. Got a proper coach, trying to build proper quality, why even associate the team with a drama queen?

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How pretty would Modric look in a Milan kit

That madrid mid getting crowded...

Imagine all the marketing we could do with Witsel's fro

Imagine the beautiful dimes Moutinho would be dropping all over the pitch

hmmmmm

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
balo has struck out with every single club hes played and also italian NT.

he should grow a pair of nuts and transfer to lazio or fiorentina who would gladly take him, and prove he can do it at that level.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Balotelli (free loan) will save us from paying a fee for Ibra + huge wages for him. If that is the case, go all in on a great mid who will come along with Soriano. Then I'm fine with it.

I doubt PSG will let Ibra go now. Cavani is not having good games right now. They need Ibra.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i stopped reading after world class striker ;) dumbest thing i've ever heard

come back when he is one... until then, enjoy his failures in some other club than Milan.

/milan fan

I said can be world class. Not that he is. Like I said, your problem is with his persona. You said it yourself. He walks around like he's boss, or something like that. Many great managers notice his ability. It's obvious to anyone whose watched him too that he has a lot. He at least scored 1 in 3 during his time here, I'd guess. I think with this manager and without being the focal point, he will be forced to mature and improve himself as a more rounded player. If he doesn't, it'd be disappointing but still a risk that was certainly worth taking. You're clueless if you think he's talentless. And not potentially a great striker. Of course he can fail, and it's not like we'd be pinning our hopes on him like we did before.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What if Milan are working to release cerci or matri?

I'll believe it when I see it. get them out first. then sign a fantastic CM. then sign whatever striker they want, tommaso rocchi I don't give a shit.

Mozack

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Balotelli Inzaghi Maldini Costacurta Nesta Sheva Djokovic
Moutinho plsss

Witsel plssss

is what you fuckers should be posting
You can post 1000 pages with Messi's name that wouldn't take hime here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule