Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'm sure she'd love shopping in the trafford center :o

and she wants to move into english speaking tv...

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I was kidding.

But yeah, she can get a nice designer umbrella :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
The Trafford Centre is great. Infact the whole of Manchester is great. The only thing it lacks is decent weather.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
The Trafford Centre is great. Infact the whole of Manchester is great. The only thing is lacks is decent weather.

I know it is, I've been there but it can't compare to Milan for shopping can it...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know it is, I've been there but it can't compare to Milan for shopping can it...

Does Milan have a Clarks shoe shop?

Didn't think so :o

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Does it have Claire's Accessories though?

yes.

Seriously the only thing to convince Yolanthe (sp) to come to the UK is english speaking tv (which she reportedly wants to move into) that's pretty much it. Oh and maybe a nice new house for her to decorate however she wants or something

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes.

Seriously the only thing to convince Yolanthe (sp) to come to the UK is english speaking tv (which she reportedly wants to move into) that's pretty much it. Oh and maybe a nice new house for her to decorate however she wants or something

Doesn't matter, because she won't have to choose anyway.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
manutd fan is trying to reverse jinx the situation :tongue:

Footiefan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giggs, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Keano.
In Malaysia.

banneryl.jpg

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:lol:

What the hell is a buga? Riiiiiivvvveerrrpoooooooolll :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok well first of all they are saying Buka, and secondly if u watched the video properly then you will know it means "take it off"

What does "Riverpool" mean though?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Riverpooorrr

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Manchester City accept new bid from Corinthians for Carlos Tevez
• Striker can now talk with the Brazilian club
• 'We have an agreement with Corinthians' says Roberto Mancini

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/18/carlos-tevez-corinthians-manchester-city

Kenny Dalglish faces task of thinning out Liverpool's bulging midfield
Kenny Dalglish is likely to sell Milan Jovanovic as a first step in solving Liverpool's crisis of oversupply in the middle of the park

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/17/kenny-dalglish-liverpool-midfield

André Villas-Boas is in no rush to run the rule over Chelsea squad
Manager will use Chelsea's two-week tour to Asia to assess team before considering major changes

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/17/chelsea-andre-villas-boas

Aguero prepared to take a pay cut to join Man City

Carlos Tevez is heading out of Manchester City – with Sergio Aguero ready to take his place.

Tevez came on for fellow countryman Aguero as Argentina were knocked out of the Copa America by Uruguay, with the unsettled City star missing the decisive penalty in a shoot-out.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tra...etico-Madrid-article771673.html#ixzz1SRjGB8TJ

QPR expect Adel resolution
Rs ace missing pre-season tour to finalise future

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7045748,00.html

Footiefan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giggs, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Keano.
@StuBrennanMEN - Mancini says fee has been agreed with Corinthians for Tevez

@StuBrennanMEN: Tevez fee around £39m but still details to work on

Only personal terms to be agreed which wont take much time as Kia was working from many weeks on this deal..

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was getting ready to say something negative about Vidal expecting to hear how a 'perfect solution' would be him to Chelsea but I'm glad to see he's happy at Leverkusen and would happily stay for a while longer.

What's Leverkusen's valuation, acm4e?

Hes in his final year of contract and dreams of Bayern Munich, courtesy of former coach Jupp Heykness [who's at Bayern now]

Voeller will play hardball and try and keep him until he gets the best price, they rejected a few 10m bids from Bayern and supposedly Milan, they wanted 15m at that time [June] but now they might try and milk Juve for more. So he will probably go for something between 15 and 20m euros - good deal for Leverkusen.

Edit: Recently, Heykness told Bild that Vidal told him that he only wants Bayern and could see out his contract and join the German giants next summer. He loves it in Germany, however now Juve seem to be leading the race.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Breaking News: Corinthians president Andres Sanchez has denied claims from Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini that an agreement has been reached over the proposed transfer of Carlos Tevez. More to follow shortly...

No bunga bunga yet for Tevez :D

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hes in his final year of contract and dreams of Bayern Munich, courtesy of former coach Jupp Heykness [who's at Bayern now]

Voeller will play hardball and try and keep him until he gets the best price, they rejected a few 10m bids from Bayern and supposedly Milan, they wanted 15m at that time [June] but now they might try and milk Juve for more. So he will probably go for something between 15 and 20m euros - good deal for Leverkusen.

Edit: Recently, Heykness told Bild that Vidal told him that he only wants Bayern and could see out his contract and join the German giants next summer. He loves it in Germany, however now Juve seem to be leading the race.

Fuck sake. I hate players in the last year of their contracts dictating what the club does. 15-20 million for Vidal is a bargain. I hope Leverkusen hold out on the not selling to Bayern thing, I hate that Germany is essentially a feeder league to the Munich machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.