What causes Milan players to injure so much ?

diehardmilanist

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was thinking about it. Most of our players have been having muscle injuries and that is related, I think, to the terrible San Siro pitch and to the medical staff.

Why would we wanna spend loads of money on transfers when the new players are gonna get injured once again ?

I mean, look at Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Athletic Bilbao etc. They never or rarely get any muscle injuries, only bone injuries here and there.

Also, Pirlo, that was injured for large parts of last season while playing for us, is now doing totally fine at Juventus since they have remade their training pitch at Vinovo and built the new stadium.

Wouldn't it be worth it to look for better doctors and to remake the San Siro pitch instead of buying players while we have a whole team injured ?

mayweatherfats

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini seedorf inzaghi kaka pirlo t.silva van basten serginho rui costa cafu sheva
i think its because there not stretching properly thats normally what happens to muscles if you dont! and some are too old.

bane

Beginner
Reaction score
I think that main reason is that our squad is old

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
The pitch would be a good reason if Inter also have as many injuries. Their squad is even older than ours..

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We only notice the injuries to our players because we pay attention to what happens to them everyday nearly. Other teams do encounter injury problems but if we arent about to play them we hardly notice. Not all of our injuries are because of issues on the field anyway. Gattuso, Boateng, Cassano were all 'injured' away from the pitch.

Schedule