The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2015, 20:28   #861
milanpalermo23
#IBelieve
 
milanpalermo23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Fav. Players: Zlatan, Balotelli, Verratti
Default

we just renewed him until 2018.

its a dry loan.

he isnt going anywhere
milanpalermo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 20:28   #862
Sven
Super Moderator
 
Sven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

A loan with sale written all over.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 20:30   #863
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon
 
AndreiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fav. Players: Allen Iverson
Default

I'm 80% sure that next summer we'll sell him to Napoli for 8m
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 00:36   #864
Ender
R.I.P Milan
 
Ender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default

Yup, he'll be sold, truly doubt it is a dry loan ... even Berlusconi mentioned Donnaruma as a great GK for the future, but didn't even bother mentioning Gabriel. Personally I think we'll end up making a mistake if we sell him for 8 mill at the end of the season.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 00:43   #865
Mario
AC Milan Icon
 
Mario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default

Soemthing stinks here.. especially because of Napoli's new DS (ex Carpi)

Don't think were ever seeing him play for Milan again. But isn't it a stupid move? He won't start over Reina next season and his value will go down.. should have loaned him somewhere in Serie A where his value can increase and then sell
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 00:45   #866
Rickaka
molto life
 
Rickaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay
Default

Why would they want him to be Napoli's Spanish old GK's understudy? He could've been our old Spanish GK's understudy.


Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 00:49   #867
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
Gabriel: "Now that I'm starting a new phase in my career, I want to thank @acmilan - a top club that has given me so much.



why is he talking like he's about to leave the club ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post
Why would they want him to be Napoli's Spanish old GK's understudy? He could've been our old Spanish GK's understudy.
that's a good point


I think he knows lopez has a couple years left and it'll be hard to get playing time. Maybe he wants playing time it he very near future and Europe?
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 02:43   #868
Raz
AC Milan Icon
 
Raz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
that's a good point


I think he knows lopez has a couple years left and it'll be hard to get playing time. Maybe he wants playing time it he very near future and Europe?


Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 02:49   #869
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Leave the dude alone. Dafuq is wrong with u guys. Where are the mods?


Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 02:55   #870
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Leave the dude alone. Dafuq is wrong with u guys. Where are the mods?
Sven is really the only mod that gives a shit, the rest aren't nearly as active and I have no idea how necromancer ever got his modship.

Either way, they're on my ignore just for a reason, they're just pissing off other members posting that ridiculous picture
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 03:11   #871
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Sven is really the only mod that gives a shit, the rest aren't nearly as active and I have no idea how necromancer ever got his modship.

Either way, they're on my ignore just for a reason, they're just pissing off other members posting that ridiculous picture
Shitting on the mods now?

Someone quote this so pharaoh can see this question



Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 03:18   #872
LemonCookies
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Out for a walk.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Shitting on the mods now?

Someone quote this so pharaoh can see this question

I'm apparently ignored, but he keeps replying to me.

How peculiar.
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 03:44   #873
helloAgain
World Cup Winner
 
helloAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: kathmandu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Yup, he'll be sold, truly doubt it is a dry loan ... even Berlusconi mentioned Donnaruma as a great GK for the future, but didn't even bother mentioning Gabriel. Personally I think we'll end up making a mistake if we sell him for 8 mill at the end of the season.
actually B did mentioned him and his record in serie b but also said he will be staying with us this season
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 03:46   #874
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Sven is really the only mod that gives a shit, the rest aren't nearly as active and I have no idea how necromancer ever got his modship.

Either way, they're on my ignore just for a reason, they're just pissing off other members posting that ridiculous picture
I have never understood why someone would put another memeber on ignore list but i guess you have your reasons.
What have you done to them, or they just hating?


Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 03:55   #875
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
I have never understood why someone would put another memeber on ignore list but i guess you have your reasons.
What have you done to them, or they just hating?
I despise lemon and his pompous attitude, I'm sure half the forum can agree.


General has some desperate vendetta to fulfill so he's basically been trying to troll me for a couple weeks now which is fucking hilarious because he just now figured out I don't see and haven't seen his pasts posts (what an idiot ) for a while now he even PM'd me twice today trying to get some reaction from me to no avail( I mean how desperate do you have to be?).


Raz I have no fucking idea, maybe he's bored?


Everyone else I'm pretty cool with, no one has really said anything negative apart from them since I joined. I don't know, it's the Internet, who really knows what motivates some of these guys

Edit: PM'd me 3 times

Last edited by Mr Delicious; 16-07-2015 at 04:14.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 03:58   #876
LemonCookies
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Out for a walk.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
I despise lemon and his pompous attitude, I'm sure half the forum can agree.


General has some desperate vendetta to fulfill so he's basically been trying to troll me for a couple weeks now which is fucking hilarious because he just now figured out I don't see and haven't seen his pasts posts (what an idiot ) for a while now he even PM'd me twice today trying to get some reaction from me to no avail( I mean how desperate do you have to be?).


Raz I have no fucking idea, maybe he's bored?


Everyone else I'm pretty cool with, no one has really said anything negative apart from them since I joined. I don't know, it's the Internet, who really knows what motivates some of these guys
What motivated you to break your ashish, twice, and make a new account only to come back here and wag your one inch dick around the whole place feigning intelligence? Were you really that bored? lel
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 04:00   #877
Raz
AC Milan Icon
 
Raz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

He got me there. I'm bored.
Please put up a fight, pubes!
Don't ignore us!


Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 04:01   #878
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
What motivated you to break your ashish, twice, and make a new account only to come back here and wag your one inch dick around the whole place feigning intelligence? Were you really that bored? lel
What the fuck is an ashish? You mean hashish?
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 04:02   #879
LemonCookies
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Out for a walk.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
What the fuck is an ashish? You mean hashish?
Why're you responding to me? I'm on your ignore list, and you reply to me
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 04:05   #880
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
Why're you responding to me? I'm on your ignore list, and you reply to me

Okie doke
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:21.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.