The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 16-07-2015, 04:08   #881
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Okie doke
Pubes ^

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 06:11   #882
General
God Emperor of Humility

Quote:
I despise lemon and his pompous attitude, I'm sure half the forum can agree.

General has some desperate vendetta to fulfill so he's basically been trying to troll me for a couple weeks now which is fucking hilarious because he just now figured out I don't see and haven't seen his pasts posts (what an idiot ) for a while now he even PM'd me twice today trying to get some reaction from me to no avail( I mean how desperate do you have to be?).

Raz I have no fucking idea, maybe he's bored?

Everyone else I'm pretty cool with, no one has really said anything negative apart from them since I joined. I don't know, it's the Internet, who really knows what motivates some of these guys

Edit: PM'd me 3 times
4 times.

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

Old 16-07-2015, 06:55   #883
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Quote:
I despise lemon and his pompous attitude, I'm sure half the forum can agree.
you just joined us here you twat. you havent met half the forums yet.

get on your game pubix-cube.

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 09:54   #884
Galliani
Grand Master

Guys, no disrespect at all; This is a thread about Gabriel. Keep forthcoming messages in private PMs please.

Signature
"Damn you midgets"
Galliani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 13:01   #885
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
I have never understood why someone would put another memeber on ignore list but i guess you have your reasons.
What have you done to them, or they just hating?
It's Pubes/Pharoah or the best impersonation of him ever.

Pretty much says ridiculous, offensive and annoying shit for no reason and when challenged, says "What, I didn't do anything".

Went around after Lemoncookies for ages saying some bullshit about how he needs butter as lubricant in an excruciatingly painful attempt to be funny - then Lemoncookies and others say "what are you doing?" and he'll just respond with "what, I'm not doing anything". Aka, classic Pubes.

Literally a living derp meme.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 14:21   #886
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

It never looked to me that we saw Gabriel as a future starter, and it looks like Gabriel felt the same. He probably wants a future in Napoli, but I think they'll run out of patience with him after a few games and they'll send him back to us.
We're bending over for another young player, but I don't think anyone will benefit from this.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 14:47   #887
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
It never looked to me that we saw Gabriel as a future starter, and it looks like Gabriel felt the same. He probably wants a future in Napoli, but I think they'll run out of patience with him after a few games and they'll send him back to us.
We're bending over for another young player, but I don't think anyone will benefit from this.
Considering that he was one of the best GK-s in Serie B ... it's troubling the lack of trust that we have in youngsters. It's not rocket science that for youngsters to grow they need trust and play time.

Personally have my doubts even if Donnaruma will be a future GK for us. It seems more like our management hypes the shit out of young players to raise their price so that we can sell them for a bigger profit. Can't help but wonder if DeS (or Niang) had an offer for 18 million whether we'd sold them too
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 14:56   #888
General
God Emperor of Humility

Does anyone have a gif/video of Gabriel catching a hard driven shot in the upper corner of the goal?

I remember watching the game and everyone commenting on a match thread of how awesome the save and catch was

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

Old 16-07-2015, 15:28   #889
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
It's Pubes/Pharoah or the best impersonation of him ever.

Pretty much says ridiculous, offensive and annoying shit for no reason and when challenged, says "What, I didn't do anything".

Went around after Lemoncookies for ages saying some bullshit about how he needs butter as lubricant in an excruciatingly painful attempt to be funny - then Lemoncookies and others say "what are you doing?" and he'll just respond with "what, I'm not doing anything". Aka, classic Pubes.

Literally a living derp meme.
Oh please. Yeah I was trolling lemon, guilty there. Find me one offensive posts I've made to anyone that isn't lemon or goodfella.

Cmone, I'm waiting. Repeating the same BS doesn't make it anymore true, just shows your ignorance iin the process.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 17:06   #890
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Quote:
Oh please. Yeah I was trolling lemon, guilty there. Find me one offensive posts I've made to anyone that isn't lemon or goodfella.

Cmone, I'm waiting. Repeating the same BS doesn't make it anymore true, just shows your ignorance iin the process.
No.

It shows how you are an unfunny, tired, shitty member.

You were trolling Lemoncookies, in a shitty, boring manner.

It doesn't matter that you haven't done it to anyone else. It's that your Pubes in every boring, shitty, repetitive manner.

Signature
Old 16-07-2015, 17:13   #891
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
No.

It shows how you are an unfunny, tired, shitty member.

You were trolling Lemoncookies, in a shitty, boring manner.

It doesn't matter that you haven't done it to anyone else. It's that your Pubes in every boring, shitty, repetitive manner.
So you couldn't find anything? I thought so. Keep your prejudices and ignorance to yourself
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 18:07   #892
Raz
AC Milan Icon

He keeps it up with LemonCookies because they're on about the same level.
As soon as he meets someone on a higher level than him (which is most members of this forum) he pussies out and puts them on ignore list. What a little bitch...

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 12:43   #893
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Shevchenko, Romagnoli

Gabriel needs better advisors, he is risking his career. What a terrible decision to join Napoli instead of Carpi. Inpatience can kill a career. At Carpi he 100% would have been a starter, a full season in Serie A with good performances could have done him wonders. Now he is doomed to be forgotten quickly as number 2 at Napoli.
Kasoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 13:16   #894
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Quote:
So you couldn't find anything? I thought so. Keep your prejudices and ignorance to yourself
Prejudice and ignorance?

Hahahahah

Signature
Old 17-07-2015, 13:18   #895
Rumpelstiltskin
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Suso, Kessie, Hakan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Considering that he was one of the best GK-s in Serie B ... it's troubling the lack of trust that we have in youngsters. It's not rocket science that for youngsters to grow they need trust and play time.

Personally have my doubts even if Donnaruma will be a future GK for us. It seems more like our management hypes the shit out of young players to raise their price so that we can sell them for a bigger profit. Can't help but wonder if DeS (or Niang) had an offer for 18 million whether we'd sold them too
This would've made some sense. But no, our management hasn't been doing that. We are terrible at making profit by selling players.

Pato, El Shaarawy could've been sold earlier for a much bigger value. But we waited till there value went down and then suddenly decided to sell them off at a cut price. We could've made profit a on Saponara, Aubemeyang, Darmian as well if our management wasn't so short sighted and actually had a plan.

We'll probably sell Niang, Mastour and De Sciglio for a combined value of 20-25m.

Last edited by Rumpelstiltskin; 17-07-2015 at 13:25.
Rumpelstiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 03:24   #896
Ender
R.I.P Milan

On separate news, Scuffet is going to a Serie B team. That's a tough pill to drink, considering that a season ago, Atletico Madrid wanted to buy him and make him a starter. This year, Udinese offered both Scuffet and Brkic to Carpi and Carpi chose Brkic.

And to think that he signed a contract till 2019 with Udinese ... hope he does good in Serie B otherwise he risks burning his career.
Old 18-07-2015, 12:33   #897
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasoka View Post
Gabriel needs better advisors, he is risking his career. What a terrible decision to join Napoli instead of Carpi. Inpatience can kill a career. At Carpi he 100% would have been a starter, a full season in Serie A with good performances could have done him wonders. Now he is doomed to be forgotten quickly as number 2 at Napoli.
Napoli are probably planning to buy Gabriel to take over Reina after , possibly, this year. Reina is around the same age as Lopez but clearly not in the same league.
IF that is correct then overall it's potentially a better move then another year at Carpi.Even if Gabriel started at Carpi in the long haul it's probably better.
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 14:14   #898
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
On separate news, Scuffet is going to a Serie B team. That's a tough pill to drink, considering that a season ago, Atletico Madrid wanted to buy him and make him a starter. This year, Udinese offered both Scuffet and Brkic to Carpi and Carpi chose Brkic.

And to think that he signed a contract till 2019 with Udinese ... hope he does good in Serie B otherwise he risks burning his career.
Oh Scuffet. The hype he got here.

Superior to Gabriel, Perin and young Buffon.

Signature
Old 18-07-2015, 16:48   #899
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Quote:
Oh Scuffet. The hype he got here.

Superior to Gabriel, Perin and young Buffon.
Well, that's what happens with RnB ... like in Fifa or FM people think that a young player can only get better and never get worse . Before it's Gourcuff, Pato ... now it's Scuffet, Romagnoli...
Old 18-07-2015, 16:57   #900
FNF
'That' guy...

Fav. Players: Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

His parents wanted him to continue with his studies, hence they practically prohibited the move to Atleti. If Scuffet doesn't recover next season, it will be their fault.
FNF is offline   Reply With Quote