The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2018, 16:18   #29981
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Raz.... yes or no, you said Elliott would own this club come October?

Simple yes or no question.

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 21-06-2018, 16:22   #29982
marioacm93
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Pippo, Maldini, Nesta, Serginho, Seedorf, Boban, Ronaldinho, Dida ...

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.
Old 21-06-2018, 16:24   #29983
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post
As will all the personnel on the payroll (including players). Milan is bound to them by contract and the personnel is bound to Milan by contract. If Milan is sold, the assets (we get x years of their careers and services) and liabilities (we pay them x for x years) of Milan just move on to the next owner.

Fassone is fireable like all other personnel. He will not be removed from his position by default if a sale happens but if they want to install their own TD they could by buying Fassone out or putting him on non active. Same with all other personnel.

My personal feeling is that Fassone isn't going anywhere soon. Mirabelli, however, may be.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 21-06-2018, 16:24   #29984
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
@Oracolo_RN saying that Callejon's wife is pushing for a move to Milan. Supposedly they are close with Reina and his wife.

Can she play football?

Signature
Old 21-06-2018, 16:25   #29985
acmilan09kessie

Fav. Players: kessie, rui costa

The options according to Carlo Festa

1) Investor with Goldman: Mr. X- not known name - he is known to have a patrimony of 4 billion dollars, so let's call him 4 billions dollars Tycoon. It is the one in the most advanced phase and has already carried out due diligence. He was close to signing last week.

*2) Mister Y - also not known. it would be a rally of US investors backed by Merrill Lynch, that is, the advisor who has worked with AC Milan for about 3 months. It would be a serious hypothesis.

3) The investor supported by Morgan Stanley. This would be Thomas Ricketts, the Chicago Cubs magnate. This is a serious investor. But Morgan Stanley would have just started due diligence. Difficult that I can finish it. Easier to enter the field in the case Elliott will resell the club in the future.

*4) Consortium of US investors flanked by a Luxembourg company. This was another option: but the investors in question would have disappeared after a short time.

*5) Stephen Ross hypothesis. Not arrived. Ross would have viewed the Milan dossier for a very short time.

6) Paul Fisher. The magnate of the Gap has also viewed the dossier but he let it go. Too busy at the moment building the Oakland Athletics stadium.

7) The Malaysian prince. Hypothesis never taken into consideration. A Malay would have been presented months ago.

8) The millionaire Paul Allen, founder of Microsoft. Turn this name as well, but it seems more fantasy-finance.

This is the 2018 version of the closing by the way

Last edited by acmilan09kessie; 21-06-2018 at 16:28.
Old 21-06-2018, 16:26   #29986
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post

No. I dare you to find where I specifically claimed that Elliott will own the club this October like it was a fact

Signature
Old 21-06-2018, 16:27   #29987
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
I have no Ls to give. You took them all
Old 21-06-2018, 16:27   #29988
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Didnt read

In other news itís confirmed that he is indeed SHIT
Statistically he was the best RW in the league last season (goals + assists) but keep talking out your backside

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Old 21-06-2018, 16:29   #29989
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Looks like Mihajlovic gets to take over that train wreck that is Sporting.
Best place for him although I think Ventura would be a better fit

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Old 21-06-2018, 16:30   #29990
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:

NOBODY CARES for fuck's sake

All we want is for the club to get back to being competitive.

All this "he said/she said/here's my weed stash" drama is fucking CANCER.

We just want a couple decent players to play in our red and black coloured team.
Old 21-06-2018, 16:30   #29991
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
No. I dare you to find where I specifically claimed that Elliott will own the club this October like it was a fact
Nah. I'll just allow Li to still be owner in October to make you big, big mad.

Signature
Old 21-06-2018, 16:31   #29992
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan09kessie View Post
The options according to Carlo Festa

1) Investor with Goldman: Mr. X- not known name - he is known to have a patrimony of 4 billion dollars, so let's call him 4 billions dollars Tycoon. It is the one in the most advanced phase and has already carried out due diligence. He was close to signing last week.

*2) Mister Y - also not known. it would be a rally of US investors backed by Merrill Lynch, that is, the advisor who has worked with AC Milan for about 3 months. It would be a serious hypothesis.

3) The investor supported by Morgan Stanley. This would be Thomas Ricketts, the Chicago Cubs magnate. This is a serious investor. But Morgan Stanley would have just started due diligence. Difficult that I can finish it. Easier to enter the field in the case Elliott will resell the club in the future.

*4) Consortium of US investors flanked by a Luxembourg company. This was another option: but the investors in question would have disappeared after a short time.

*5) Stephen Ross hypothesis. Not arrived. Ross would have viewed the Milan dossier for a very short time.

6) Paul Fisher. The magnate of the Gap has also viewed the dossier but he let it go. Too busy at the moment building the Oakland Athletics stadium.

7) The Malaysian prince. Hypothesis never taken into consideration. A Malay would have been presented months ago.

8) The millionaire Paul Allen, founder of Microsoft. Turn this name as well, but it seems more fantasy-finance.

This is the 2018 version of the closing by the way
Carlo Festa covering all his tracks like a shitty journalist would do haha.

Option 9 is the monopoly man.
Old 21-06-2018, 16:32   #29993
jurinius
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

Quote:
Imagine being Raz and spending the better part of a month talking about Elliott owning us in October and now you gotta scramble for a "ya but he'll only own a minority stake in 3yrs"

#3YrsAwayBois
Dixit : Fraud Li will be destroyed, he received an ultimatum to sell before Elliots get angry and bomb China. Big LoL for Big L
Li is still in charge and will remain as long as he gets only 1pico percent of Milan.
Old 21-06-2018, 16:32   #29994
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
NOBODY CARES for fuck's sake

All we want is for the club to get back to being competitive.

All this "he said/she said/here's my weed stash" drama is fucking CANCER.

We just want a couple decent players to play in our red and black coloured team.
Bruh, I come here every day to try to talk mercato and get bombarded by "you're taking an L" every single time.

So, if they wanna be about that, Ill.be about that.

I enjoy my owner. I enjoy the mercato funds he provided. And Ill enjoy the same this summer

Signature
Old 21-06-2018, 16:33   #29995
CapitanoMaldini
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

In reading the Belge news reports from what I could gather the GK we signed was highly rated and seen as a player with very high potential. Allegedly Juve, Inter and Monaco were sniffing around a few months ago.
Old 21-06-2018, 16:36   #29996
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

*****s eating trouser bananas in here????
Old 21-06-2018, 16:36   #29997
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

If we don't hear anything in regards to Uefa's ruling by tomorrow then I think they are waiting for these ownership talks. Doesn't take a week to make a decision and by coincidence everyone from Milan flew to London the next day.

Last edited by rossonero1; 21-06-2018 at 16:39.
Old 21-06-2018, 16:37   #29998
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Nah. I'll just allow Li to still be owner in October to make you big, big mad.
Just take the L(i)!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 21-06-2018, 16:39   #29999
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Still reaaaaally want Dendoncker for MF, but looks like we're after moren experienced players.

Signature
Old 21-06-2018, 16:40   #30000
Sage
Phase 2

dont think ive ever seen MR take an L
Closed Thread