Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He didn't burn out in previous seasons. He just got tired of feeding useless strikers all the time. Now Gonzalo is here. Have faith

so true :lol:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ye

People need to fo watch his compilation from last season.

The amount of chances our strikers missed from his passes was ridiculous

Even this season, he could get few more if not for our woeful finishing.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
SUSSIST

Cane we make that stick?

Kate-Stark-Nope.gif

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Judging from the highlights of Spain's match against Wales he had a very good game. Anyone who saw the match that can confirm this?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Judging from the highlights of Spain's match against Wales he had a very good game. Anyone who saw the match that can confirm this?

that's why he was involved in 3 of the 4 goals, 2 of which are direct assists?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was more asking about how he played apart from what can be seen in the highlights

I only watched the 1st half and he looked good. Not by his standards in Milan games, but by the level of that game. He and Paco were the only ones showing some promise there.

Also, it was clear that they don't really know and understand each other. The RB and midfielders weren't taking advantage of him and weren't passing in the right moments. Azpilcueta was always looking for Morata... rather than pass to Suso.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
very happy with his performances as of late, last season he was playing like a bitch because he probably thought he was going to leave, but this season he looks like he has something to prove.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Why is his real name the one in quotation marks? :D

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
very happy with his performances as of late, last season he was playing like a bitch because he probably thought he was going to leave, but this season he looks like he has something to prove.

I think he was exhausted, man.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Suso via Marca:

(Regarding Gattuso) “He is just like when he was a player, passionate and intense, but off the field he is totally different, you can talk to him about anything. He in the Number One.”

"Yes, everything has calmed down after the mess of the Chinese, now with the Americans everything has calmed down: they have put into the club's fucntioning people like Maldini and Leonardo, people who know football and the club. If Maldini gave me advice? He observes a lot and speaks little: the truth is that he imposes himself for what he is, it makes a little effect to ask him something, but he is always very close to us."

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
off the field rino relationship with the players really reminds me of ancelottis

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Suso spoke about the upcoming match against Inter and much more in an interview for t****sport.

"Best time of my career? Yes, both physically and mentally I'm just fine. I'm scoring, assisting and the team has collected several wins in a row and I'm back in the national team. A perfect period," he said.

"Gattuso is an intense person. I feel comfortable with him. But almost all the coaches I had gave me something, from Rodgers to Gasperini, even Montella. I would die on the field for Gattuso. There is no teammate of mine who speaks badly of him.

"Maldini? He is Milan. A person like him who looks at you and speaks to you can only do good. With Leonardo, at least personally, we talk even about others things. He is interested in everything, from my family to my girlfriend's pregnancy.

"Inter? Yes, there was an offer from them and Mirabelli knew that. My intention was to stay here and I am happy to have stayed. Inter also tried to sign me the summer before. They tried twice, but I never thought of moving. I would not move to another Italian team.

"The derby? Inter are favourite, we have to try and stay l calm, without fear or to be rushed in. If we were to score first, we should remain compact and not concede. The derby is like a game of poker. We play well, many recognize that but it is important to win," Suso concluded.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
player of the round

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Massaro, where were you the previous games?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Massaro, where were you the previous games?

Noobs creaming themselves over chievo and sasslolo games :lol::lol::lol:

This was the one that mattered :fp:

And yet again he went invisible against a half decent team

Nothing new if you watch Milan

Same suso.... different day

#rinseNrepeat

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
we need abbas and mohammed amir.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
as long as player as him will be our :star: and starter in acm we will win anything
(same goes to whole our creative force).

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How can you not love him? :star: :proud:

1 assist, 1 goal and started Higsy's goal too...

Should've had 3 assists though.

He's becoming even more dangerous, as he's finally using his right foot.