The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alciato: "For Ancelotti there is the suggestion Juventus, excellent relationship with Agnelli"

So how are you guys going to feel when Carlo goes to Juve? ha.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Alciato: "For Ancelotti there is the suggestion Juventus, excellent relationship with Agnelli"

He can of course then go fuck himself

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
im struggling to recall what AK's persona was before he adopted the role of resident rnb prison wife

run of the mill "optimistic fan"

I wish him nothing but failure.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
silva was a flop .period
i cant understand anyone defending him, the guy had more than a chance.

i always wanted keita in milan and i think that he is perfect for Serie A but let's wait and see.
And btw if we are after him that means that gattuso probably will switch to 4-4-2 so he can use keita as SS beside belotti or whoever our striker is at that moment

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gigio;
Conti, Leo, Ale, RR;
Tank, Bigli, Hakan;
Isco
Belotti, The Man Jockić

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I'm reasonably certain Gattuso spends a few minutes in the forum going through all of A.K. posts before every presser. He tailors certain responses specifically to troll A.K.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
latest

hates on rino, hates on most of the players...fanboys the worst player/biggest flop

you're special

lel
-hates on Romagnoli
-hates on our younger players because they aren't CR7
-can't even use original memes
-thinks Gattuso > Sarri

etc

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Marwane news is the best so far.

Andre Silva sale news is the best so far.. It's a no-brainer though. This is the only window we have when his value remains reasonably high.. especially if he has a good world cup.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Andre Silva sale news is the best so far.. It's a no-brainer though. This is the only window we have when his value remains reasonably high.. especially if he has a good world cup.

exactely...one more season and we won't get even a 10M€
the problem with this guy is that even when he was with porto, he wasn't that outstanding striker, he scored normal goals with a good team, and the main idea of purchasing him was that he will get better but he didn't

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
if we sell a young player who has a good WC, definietely such a tinpot mentality :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
exactely...one more season and we won't get even a 10M€
the problem with this guy is that even when he was with porto, he wasn't that outstanding striker, he scored normal goals with a good team, and the main idea of purchasing him was that he will get better but he didn't

This post is made with the assumption that he will get worse.
It's a reasonable assumption to make since he hasn't lit Serie A on fire....but there's a lot of evidence to suggest that he can/will improve with time.

He has a good touch, good passer, great physique, decent shot and holds up the ball well and is the best dribbler of all of our forwards. He hasn't been the worst....but he hasn't been great. I choose to see the positives, which some are pretending don't exist.

if we sell a young player who has a good WC, definietely such a tinpot mentality :lol:

It's not everyone that thinks so. Just mainly the trolls and the pathologically impatient. The problem in this regard is some of the aforementioned have ban hammers :proud:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm willing to give Silva at least another season. Not impressed by him yet but you build youngsters, and that takes time. He is for sure talented.

The price we paid for him is problematic though, and if by selling him we can fund a player that can help us now, I think it's the right choice to sell him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm willing to give Silva at least another season. Not impressed by him yet but you build youngsters, and that takes time. He is for sure talented.

The price we paid for him is problematic though, and if by selling him we can fund a player that can help us now, I think it's the right choice to sell him.

He looks to be very lazy whenever he plays. He can't beat out Cutrone or Kalinic for time, how is he going to improve when better players come in at his position? He'll be riding the bench even more. You would also be taking a very big risk just on an assumption he will get better when he's adjusted. He has another season like this and his value will drastically drop and you'll for sure take a loss on him. Plus Milan isn't in a position to wait around and give players time. They need results ASAP. This summer should be about going for experienced players that know what it takes to cut it at big clubs or in Serie A. No more experiments. There's already enough youth in this team as it is.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He looks to be very lazy whenever he plays. He can't beat out Cutrone or Kalinic for time, how is he going to improve when better players come in at his position? He'll be riding the bench even more. You would also be taking a very big risk just on an assumption he will get better when he's adjusted. He has another season like this and his value will drastically drop and you'll for sure take a loss on him. Plus Milan isn't in a position to wait around and give players time. They need results ASAP. This summer should be about going for experienced players that know what it takes to cut it at big clubs or in Serie A. No more experiments. There's already enough youth in this team as it is.

Can't really disagree with anything here except that I don't think he seems lazy - just confused and out of place.

I'm just saying, don't sell him just because he didn't live up to fans expectation and replace him with another player that can't raise our level immediately next season.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It’s not laziness really. It’s simple lack of smartness in knowing what to do at what time. If you aren’t an insanely gifted striker, you will never make it at the highest level without that.

Of course for national team level football, I have no doubts that he’ll be a great asset.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't really disagree with anything here except that I don't think he seems lazy - just confused and out of place.

I'm just saying, don't sell him just because he didn't live up to fans expectation and replace him with another player that can't raise our level immediately next season.

From listening to Gattuso's words it seems like he wants players that would provide an immediate impact. And for Gattuso or Mirabelli, it's about the present. Can't screw up next season either.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It would be ridiculous to buy more for the future. We have too many youngsters at the moment. For striker position and midfielder position, we need two older players to compete for the 4th spot.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Imagine being against Keita - Andre Silva swap lol.

Fanboiz are truly the worst.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would be ridiculous to buy more for the future. We have too many youngsters at the moment. For striker position and midfielder position, we need two older players to compete for the 4th spot.

2 mids, 2 wings (if we play with wings), 2 forwards should be the targets. That includes for bench depth as well.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Including for depth yes, for starting position we need one striker, one creative midfielder who can play in the hole and hopefully one left back. I’d prefer all 3 to be experienced. We really shouldn’t be buying more starters or else we’ll be in square 1 again with having to build chemistry from scratch.

For backup, we probably need 1 more midfielder and 1 more wing forward to give us flexibility. I’d rather both be youngsters here.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Including for depth yes, for starting position we need one striker, one creative midfielder who can play in the hole and hopefully one left back. I’d prefer all 3 to be experienced. We really shouldn’t be buying more starters or else we’ll be in square 1 again with having to build chemistry from scratch.

For backup, we probably need 1 more midfielder and 1 more wing forward to give us flexibility. I’d rather both be youngsters here.

hypothetically in a 4-3-3 and if no one is sold (which is unlikely). X being what we would need.

X-X-Suso
X-Biglia-Kessie
RR-Rom-Bonucci-Conti
Donnarumma

And Suso, Donnarumma, Bonanventura could be sold so more than 3 may be needed by the time the transfer window actually opens. I think there's going to be a lot of movement again this summer, not just 3-4 players like Gattuso says.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
we need to hurry up and complete this signing before the world cup starts..i think he is going to win it

+1

André Silva news is not that reliable imo.

It’s like a could/would situation.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hypothetically in a 4-3-3 and if no one is sold (which is unlikely). X being what we would need.

X-X-Suso
X-Biglia-Kessie
RR-Rom-Bonucci-Conti
Donnarumma

And Suso, Donnarumma, Bonanventura could be sold so more than 3 may be needed by the time the transfer window actually opens. I think there's going to be a lot of movement again this summer, not just 3-4 players like Gattuso says.

I hope it's only 3-4. More than that and we are looking at a poor season again.

Also, Calhanoglu is a certain starter next season.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andre Silva is young, and he came to a new league and country, and it's not like he came to a stable team.

He has talent. CR7 called him his heir for Portugal. That's gotta count for something.

I just don't see the point of selling him, unless it is for a huge profit, and even then, I'd be hesitant. He does things that annoy me (his CR7 impression pisses me off when he stands on the ball) but you can see what he wants to do.

I mean, everyone here is praising Dzeko, but do you remember Dzeko his first year with Roma? Do you remember the misses? Why cut him off like that?

Kalinic I'm willing to sell, he should've been used to Serie A and he did a poor job.

But I don't think we're going to be selling major pieces, maybe Donna or Suso (max) but I don't think anyone else is going besides them (and bit-part players).

We need to add to this squad and keep our starters and let them fight it out for places, our problem is that we have very little controversy in who starts, and that's usually a bad sign. The only place we argue is what? Striker? A it's between one kid (Cutrone), an expensive kid (Silva), and an expensive has-been (Kalinic); that's not good.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andre Silva is young, and he came to a new league and country, and it's not like he came to a stable team.

He has talent. CR7 called him his heir for Portugal. That's gotta count for something.

I just don't see the point of selling him, unless it is for a huge profit, and even then, I'd be hesitant. He does things that annoy me (his CR7 impression pisses me off when he stands on the ball) but you can see what he wants to do.

I mean, everyone here is praising Dzeko, but do you remember Dzeko his first year with Roma? Do you remember the misses? Why cut him off like that?
Kalinic I'm willing to sell, he should've been used to Serie A and he did a poor job.

But I don't think we're going to be selling major pieces, maybe Donna or Suso (max) but I don't think anyone else is going besides them (and bit-part players).

We need to add to this squad and keep our starters and let them fight it out for places, our problem is that we have very little controversy in who starts, and that's usually a bad sign. The only place we argue is what? Striker? A it's between one kid (Cutrone), an expensive kid (Silva), and an expensive has-been (Kalinic); that's not good.

Please don't try to reason with these ppl bro.
One has called Sliva the worst flop ever in our history and the other thinks that Bertolacci was going to be Milan's Marchisio :monto:

One only makes troll comments for shock value...and the other is so comically biased that he probably only look right before crossing the street :proud:

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Please don't try to reason with these ppl bro.
One has called Sliva the worst flop ever in our history and the other thinks that Bertolacci was going to be Milan's Marchisio :monto:

One only makes troll comments for shock value...and the other is so comically biased that he probably only look right before crossing the street :proud:

Well, that is something :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule