Best forward in the world

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi!
who is the best striker today and will you bring him to Milan (if u can ofcourse :devil2: )?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
hmmmm.......this is always highly objectionable......Last year at this time, I would say Trezegol was the best striker......now......hmmm.....I have no clue really.....maybe Henry (even though I don't like giving that sort of recognition to someone who plays in England, but he is on fine form right now), other than that......the sort, Raul, Sheva, Vieri.......

Just for a note......usually if a team possesses the best striker in the world......they tend to not be too keen in offloading him......until of course he creeps toward the twilight of his career.......but just let it be known, that Milan's striker contingent is indeed one of the world's finest, if not the finest.....

Sheva
Pippo
Rivaldo
Tomasson
I mean really.......put those four up against Real's, Inter's, Juve's, Arsenal's, Man U's, Barca's and any other noteworthy clubs top four strikers.......you will have a tough time equaling that quality right there :devil2:

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
forget tomasson and you are correct... altho i dont consider rivaldo a striker, he is much more

but Sheva is the best striker in the world in my eyes, and Inzaghi is superb... however with Rui Costa, Seedorf and Rivaldo we have the 3 of the most creative players in the world in my eyes... if i had to pick 5 creative players it would be rui, riva, totti, zidane and ballack without a doubt... i think real madrid has the best strikers in the world, with Ronaldo, Raul, Guti and Morientes is still good as is the young star Portillo who willl be very good soon.

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
I think the best striker in the world right now
is shevchenko :) , because he such an amazing player.
The best striker that Milan should be Owen
because he is great. :cool:

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Newyorker, the 'players' forum is only for Milan players specifically. For discussing the best striker in the world i will move this to 'soccer' forum. Hope you dont mind :)

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
canizares said:
thierry henry
crespo
roy makaay
shevchenko
larsson

Larsson wouldn't last a minute in Italy... the only reason for his progress in Celtic is that teams from Great Britain use a type of play similar to the Swedish one... maybe y'all saw what happened to Jesper Blomqvist and Andreas Andersson in Milan a couple of years ago... :head:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Ozmosis said:
maybe y'all saw what happened to Jesper Blomqvist and Andreas Andersson in Milan a couple of years ago... :head:

OWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Yes we did......and I agree that Larsson's career in the Serie A would mirror that of a Hakan Sukur......yep, that bad.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
IMO the only team that compares to Milan in terms of strikers is Real Madrid but I think our strikers are a bit more different in styles and therefore would be better suited under different circumstances and opposing teams playing strategies.

What we lack is consistency on a weekly basis which might be partly due to some degree of getting used to each others style and not having a regular pairing as such. but I hope Ancellotti gets his rotation sorted out so that all 4 get playing time and can get used to each other and play on a much more consistent level.

Schedule