General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
A decision has been made

Hear ye, Hear ye!!! Please review the following message carefully

Citizens of the new era,

It has come to my attention via the careful stewardship entrusted to the modship, that a member has a second account on these forums.

This is a live scenario, so I am personally requesting you publicly post what your judgement would be if you were entrusted with modship.

This member has a record of bans. Please consider this important fact as you provide your recommendations.

In the spirit of the new era, this may be a new layer in the process of potential bans. I want to hear from you on these decisions.

Finally, 2 of you will receive PMs with additional questions where the mods and I will test your skills in this scenario.

Welcome to the era of democracy and transparency.

Yours,

The General

Members of the great Red and Black Forums,

The mods and I have asked for the insight of two members on this matter.

The mods have made a decision based on the direct feedback of a prospective moderator. The feedback was direct and decisive, which is exactly what we were looking for in one of the three new mods.

Sentencing will be carried out this evening by the honorable moderators.

Thy will be done,

The General

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Rumours that General and David are meeting in Arcore right now

I can confirm the rumor

The key word is "upgrades"

Here is where I take some time and say:

Remember the day when General promised to deliver the goods.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
when did john wall learn how to play the violin ?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
instead of being a mod can i get my purple changed to orange?

also $400 venmo

If he gets his orange letters, can i have his purple letters?

i never mind sloppy seconds. plus it'll go great with my current avatar/signature setup.

Real reason for the purple letters is that, well, Congo left and i made a valiant effort to fill his shoes during the summer. until i just couldnt take it anymore.

The congo that returned is somewhat different. =\. doesnt feel like the purple letters congo.

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
A decision has been made (part II)

Dear members of the Great Red and Black Forums,

A decision has been made. In the light of transparency we will go into detail about the ban to be made. General's post earlier stated a member has a second account and has been using it while making use of his first account too. We have asked our candidates about this situation. We have our answers and first of all, I'd like to thank all in this thread and our candidates for their input. It is appreciated, guys.

We will make public which of our candidates suggested the best possible solution. It was by our surprise that the best answer came from Mr. Delicious. Mr. Delicious stept into detail on the situation and strongly adviced a permaban if this user is an active member.

Indeed! Mr. Delicious said 'an active member' as he was not aware of the identity of this user. Below you will find the PM directed to Mr. Delicious:

General said:
Delicious,

You've taken a lot of shit from everyone and you've stood up to every test in the book.Yes, that does put you on the short list for being a mod.

Me being ridiculous? It's not just me making this list, the mods are all in agreement. They are on this PM as well to confirm.

Here is the simple question:

There is a member on the forum with a dup account (not you) this member has been banned many, many times.
We just recently identified the identity of the second account.

What would be your recommendation here?

You and one other member are being asked for what your course of action would be. Please reply to all with your recommendation by the end of today.

Good luck.

Now, about the identity of soon to be permabanned user. We have discovered that not only has he been using a second account. He has also used it at the same time as his first account and has even been praising himself (evidence). We have more reasons to believe they are the same persons but this cannot be made public for privacy reasons.

Mr. Delicious has decided to permaban Lemoncookies.

We will permaban in approx. one hour.

Thank you all.

Regards,
Wesley

Dirk Diggler

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo
Umm, I'm not LC. Didn't I just say to check IP addresses if you need proof?

If you ban him or me because you think we're the same person, then you have lost your minds.

I will say I know him in real life, but again, we're not the same person. So you're going to need to prove it. I see no proof atm. Just more of the same bullshit moderating as usual.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This new era is starting off with an iron fist I see.

Imogen_eating_popcorn...gif

Color me interested.

Dirk Diggler

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo
Weasel says he "identified" the "identity" of the second account. Lol. More like he and his pals thought "this is a great cover for banning LC again."

I'm sitting here typing these words in a state other than Ohio. I'm also five years older than LC and about 3-4 inches taller. I would post pics but I'm not about to do it publicly lol.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
New Era indeed.

Barely a year ago.. One man came sobbing and listless to the Lounge. He had but one request. "Ban me" - he said. "I can't take it anymore. I need to get out of this place."

And now.. a year later. One step away from being a forum moderator.

This is a true story from misery to happiness..from listlessness to control..from red letters to grey letters via blue letters.

Inspiring.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not the same person. As Dirk has said, you can check IP addresses and the like. I could do more to show that we're not the same, but whatever floats your boat, General.

Pubes will be a moderator of this forum, just in case some of you missed it. What a wonderful environment this place will be.

Ciao.