The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
RR is awful.

he played well in like 2 pre season games thats it.

he runs like he is constipated

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Replace Fassone with Paolo, Mirabelli with Rui. Even if they fuck up we're still gonna forgive them :D

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Kalinic and Silva are leaving tho.

Our foundation is quite literally Kessie, Hakan, and the Romag+Bonucci partnership. It does not suck. Just needs some quality to compliment it + some depth. This pessimism is somehow worse than our 7 year long bad run.

Hakan can't play on the wing and Gattuso wants 4-3-3. Just sell then.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Replace Fassone with Paolo, Mirabelli with Rui. Even if they fuck up we're still gonna forgive them :D

Have you ever read an interview of Maldini. The guy doesn't understand roles nor projects.

He would be good to have around but not as a CEO.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
It's so easy to be a negative fuck and then ride the wave of success when it happens.

the 2nd half of this season told me all I needed to know... and the mgmt as well.

We are on the proper path to success with a young and driven foundation. Those who did not fit the mold, will be sent off/sold.

We will bring in 3-4 proper pieces now, and going forward likely around 2-3, for stability and reinforcement.

I invite yungfreddy to a lifetime ban agreement.

Milan makes CL next season, you're out. Milan doesn't, I'm out.

For eternity.

why would i cuck myself so hard with such a skewed bet and besides its not AT ALL what i was arguing against
im arguing against the fact that u said THE CURRENT ac milan team is a cl team (wich is bonkers and our standings atm speak for itself)..
u also said that mirabelli is a forward planning good SD..well u can see the result of his good work this season and thats with a SHITLOAD of money:fp:

i hope we are a cl team next year ...would be cool after like u know...a long time

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Inter going to CL was the worse thing that could happen to us. We are already behind them. Imagine how it will be next season when they will have a much better squad. CL will help them to attract better players. It will be hard to catch them up. Napoli and Roma is also two teams that are much better than us.

We used to laugh at merda... Not no more

This management has turned us into a laughing stock

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Gatussooo the player :cry:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
So, logically.... It's between Belotti and Immobile, no?

Our relationship with Tare is great, which I think lends the edge to Immobile... But we'll see how it all goes down.

I really think Milan fed a bit of a story to the media/sky about "being down on Belotti", I mean... Gattuso fucking LOVES him, and belli just finished saying they're gonna sign his men...

Keep the hype on Belotti down, while we work in the bakground to secure a deal.

That's what I think anyways... Gattuso didnt call him the next Sheva for nothing. It was deliberate

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan can't play on the wing and Gattuso wants 4-3-3. Just sell then.

Hakan played on the wing when with Leverkusen and now with us.
Having two wingers of -roughly- his type in him and Suso in the starting XI isn't ideal and we should sign a winger with a different profile.
But having this kind of faux-AM winger in general isnot bad at all as it allows some playmaking from the wings which is beneficial for 4-3-3 where the CMs can push up the field and get into the box.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So that's what we've been doing wrong with Abate... we're playing him on the wrong wing.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
So, logically.... It's between Belotti and Immobile, no?

Our relationship with Tare is great, which I think lends the edge to Immobile... But we'll see how it all goes down.

I really think Milan fed a bit of a story to the media/sky about "being down on Belotti", I mean... Gattuso fucking LOVES him, and belli just finished saying they're gonna sign his men...

Keep the hype on Belotti down, while we work in the bakground to secure a deal.

That's what I think anyways... Gattuso didnt call him the next Sheva for nothing. It was deliberate

belotti scored the same amount of goals in serie A as cutrone this season
let that sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule