Adel Taarabt Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Harry redknaps :lol:

Saltiest bitch award winner 3 years running

God, I love taarabtdrake

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
but for real

this is happening

double free january loan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Maybe he can also pull up his pants.

NerdSmiley.gif

This doesn't look fit at all.

NerdSmiley.gif

man, i just love how taarabtdrake infuriates a certain type of ppl...the redknaps, the nerds, the betas, ppl who dont like drake (aka virgins)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Robinho and Kaka could suck my dick at Milan"---Adel Taarabtdrake
1413827195553_wps_52_QPR_player_Adel_Taarabt_t.jpg

‘When I was playing at Milan, sometimes Kaka or Robinho weren’t getting in the team. Then I come to QPR, and that’s not to disrespect my team-mates because I have a good relationship with them, but I was surprised I was not in the squad.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Ready for Taarabt + Menez, best thing on live television last 20 years

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
NerdSmiley.gif

NerdSmiley.gif

man, i just love how taarabtdrake infuriates a certain type of ppl...the redknaps, the nerds, the betas, ppl who dont like drake (aka virgins)

I like Taarabt.
It's all the Drake spam that pollutes this thread, which gets my goat.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He doesnt look any heavier than 80 kgs which is perfect for his height.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Does that classify as a love handle or muscles?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Highlights of the next transfer window: :g: hang up on Taarabt again :proud:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
well... now 'arry is being a jackass

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
swap essien for him

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/211014-qpr-club-statement-harry-redknapp-adel-taarabt-2030179.aspx

QPR Chairman Tony Fernandes issues statement relating to recent press coverage involving Harry Redknapp and Adel Taarabt …

QPR CHAIRMAN Tony Fernandes has issued the following statement relating to recent press coverage involving Harry Redknapp and Adel Taarabt:

‘As a club, we are fully aware of stories in the press over the last few days regarding Harry Redknapp and Adel Taarabt.

We regret these issues being played out in public and both Harry Redknapp and Adel Taarabt have been notified of our disappointment regarding their handling of the situation. I have spoken to them both personally.

On behalf of the club, I would like to apologise to the QPR supporters for the embarrassment this has caused and confirm that the issue has been dealt with internally.

The club will be making no further comment.

i.e. free january loan

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 stones is a lot...

Harry is desperately trying to save face here but i'd rather not inherit this mess. Keep away.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please, don't sign this trash. I think 1 EPL flop in Torres is more than enough.
Shit, I totally forgot we also have Essien. But he isn't even an EPL flop. At this point it's a crime paying him money to play football in general.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I dont why but i actually want this fodder in milan.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I dont why but i actually want this fodder in milan.

It's because you're fodder coming from Brissy! :lol::lol:

Seriously, though mate It's all about Taarabt's perceived attitude. We just ditched guys like Balo, Cassano, Robinho , Ronalindho and to an extent Pato who are all RUMORED to be problematic on and or off the field. Not too mention that we need to worry about other positions that we need to fix up first before we add Moooaaaarrrr wingers.

Then there's this, take it or leave it. ( yes, yes I know it's Cds)

"The today's edition of Corriere della Sera, in addition to bringing the heavy question and answer session yesterday between Adel Taarabt and Harry Redknapp, QPR coach, explains why the Milan decided not to redeem it and do not bet more about him: spirits, cigarettes and late nights at the Riad Yacout, local Maghreb frequented in the past by Ronaldinho."

Randomername

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibracadabra Drake
Menez and Drake of the two wannabe Messi's let me make it clear to you only Drake has the potential to play a season anywhere near that level. Drake actually "WANTS" to be a "TEAM PLAYER" but lets petty things stop him from doing that. Menez does not give a shit about this team and if you haven't seen it today you never will.

Schedule