• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
He's an extraordinary player who creates and finishes chances. We are delighted with him. He's the number four of Barca.

Cesc is on his way to Utd, Barca said he is a substitute to them.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cesc is on his way to Utd, Barca said he is a substitute to them.

Manure fans aren't renowned for their high intelligence, but...you can't be real?? I'm not just basing this on this post; every post from you, no matter the subject, you always manage to come across as a complete moron.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i like him he is so original :thumbsup:

dontchange van Basten

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Manure fans aren't renowned for their high intelligence, but...you can't be real?? I'm not just basing this on this post; every post from you, no matter the subject, you always manage to come across as a complete moron.

And saying "Manure" doesn't make you sound like a moron?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I agree but why hasn't he come out and squashed the rumors if hes adamant on staying.

Yeah.. Either a chance for a renewed contract as Pipa said (most likely), or Barca asked him to stay silent so that ManUtd can continue to waste their time and not look for a realistic target.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Yeah.. Either a chance for a renewed contract as Pipa said (most likely), or Barca asked him to stay silent so that ManUtd can continue to waste their time and not look for a realistic target.

Hahahah Yes Yes the evil Barca and their evil plans!
Did you know why Pep joined Bayern? SO HE CAN WEAKEN THEM!
Barca will be #1 again, greatest team of all time, forever and ever.

... they probably just told him to shut up and not say anything stupid

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
@Goodfella, seems like nobody wants your boy Suarez. Except for Arsene. :lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Goodfella, seems like nobody wants your boy Suarez. Except for Arsene. :lol:

Arsenal actually making a €40-50m offer for a player - a non-French player. Should say a lot. Suarez in the history books for yet another incredible reason...

A lot more clubs would show interest if Liverpool weren't demanding money not even RM have.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Calm down im pretty sure he was joking. Lets be fair, your love affair of Suarez isn't exactly one of high intelligence so you probably shouldn't be pointing fingers.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Pipa answering everything before I could answer :(

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Zubizarreta (director): "We count on Cesc, we're delighted to have him. United said they understand our position and won't try any longer."

ace-ventura-laugh-o.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Number 4 is his number. Not reference to squad role

He is the 4th choice for midfield... Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets... Neymar has taken the top left. He is fighting with Pedro and Tello for a spot.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I dont see others calling you a professor on the forum... othen, its quite the contrary

Last edited:

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He is the 4th choice for midfield... Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets... Neymar has taken the top left. He is fighting with Pedro and Tello for a spot.

Hes not fighting Busquets for his spot, he would be second choice in midfield. Just the one of Xavi or Iniesta dont have to play and he will be there. If he was 4th choice he would never have played 48 games in both of his seasons for Barca :lol:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Song? Started playing in defence?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Plays the Busquets position in midfield

He's really not cut out for that role. He a) lacks discipline and b) likes doing stuff.

I'd still be interested to see him at Man Utd, given a free role in between Carrick and a creative AM. He's a ridiculous athlete,and he has a habit of making things happen when he gets forward.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He's really not cut out for that role. He a) lacks discipline and b) likes doing stuff.

Yeah hes not suited to Barca at all, he wont last there long . Someone from the youth will take his place most likely.

I'd still be interested to see him at Man Utd, given a free role in between Carrick and a creative AM. He's a ridiculous athlete,and he has a habit of making things happen when he gets forward.

Rumor has it is his attitude is terrible, thinks too highly of himself.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Yeah hes not suited to Barca at all, he wont last there long . Someone from the youth will take his place most likely.

Rumor has it is his attitude is terrible, thinks too highly of himself.

reminds me of that cringey yet hilarious moment:

"what... me?"

-e- the vid is shit quality, here's a better GIF

772287372.gif

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Puyol is still the club captain, he has to play, Pique is a mainstay and they are openly going for another defender... wot abt Mascherano?? £40 and Cesc is Utd's.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Puyol did point right at him as Abidal was behind him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule