UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You said Paisley won it in an easy era. Doesn't get much easier than this era tbh. Just sayin.
Current Barca, Bayern, Juve, maybe even Atleti would have picked up a CL title in another era

This Real team is one of the all time greats. They can adapt and play in a multitude of ways, their goal scoring ability is second to none, especially on the counter where they are the greatest attacking threat in modern football.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Barca, Bayern, Juve, maybe even Atleti would have picked up a CL title in another era

This Real team is one of the all time greats. They can adapt and play in a multitude of ways, their goal scoring ability is second to none, especially on the counter where they are the greatest attacking threat in modern football.
nope

great team of all time is either 08-15 barca or 13-?? real

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Yeah none of those teams have a player of Bale's caliber warming the bench. We were winning when the EPL had its breakout, when Ronaldinho was at his prime, when Madrid had their galacticos, when the smaller teams had a fighting chance, when Merda and 7ube weren't half bad themselves.

League is irrelevant since Madrid were quite complacent in the first half of the season.
Milan won 2 titles and lost another final in that era, not even close to the dominance that Real has shown in the past 5 years.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
real are 4/4

milan were 3/5

but that milan side is comfortably the 3rd greatest team of all time, something to be proud of.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I think Liverpool will now want to buy Donarumma,similar qualities with Karius.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Yeah none of those teams have a player of Bale's caliber warming the bench. We were winning when the EPL had its breakout, when Ronaldinho was at his prime, when Madrid had their galacticos, when the smaller teams had a fighting chance, when Merda and 7ube weren't half bad themselves.

League is irrelevant since Madrid were quite complacent in the first half of the season.

Bale is off the bench because Benzema started .. who on most days is a donkey and cant make the french squad

Dinho? How abt Peak messi who shits on dinho?

Breakout premier league? How abt now when premier league has more money than ever. And has most of the worlds best managers. City just broke every record in league

How abt PSG squad.. they would walk Serie A.
How abt bayern? They were weak back then, and in the last few years have been better than Juve or Inter from that era

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Too easy for Zigoat. Football is just too easy for him.

Paisley won it in an easy era. Ancelotti won it after years of struggles, with multiple failures. This is the absolute pinnacle of managerial achievement. The zenith of footballing merit.

BOW BEFORE ZIGOAT, THE BALDEST OF FRAUDS

Agree. Zidane is an absolute GOAT in football. TOAA.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Bale is off the bench because Benzema started .. who on most days is a donkey and cant make the french squad

Breakout premier league? How abt now when premier league has more money than ever. And has most of the worlds best managers. City just broke every record in league

How abt bayern? They were weak back then, and in the last few years have been better than Juve or Inter from that era

I am talking relatively here of course. Whether you think today's top teams are better is a discussion for another day.

You just listed a bunch of chokers that Cristiano knocks out every year even during bad days. He and his team mates are above them by a mile. I can only give you Messi.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Lyon of 2005 would smash this post. juninho's Lyon that we beat 3-1 on aggregate. hell PSV would smash a lot of these teams except this GoAt Madrid team and bayern I guess. this madrid team could be the best of any generation but in a one off game or even in a two legged fixture where all milan players under carlo were in their prime, its anyone's game. that milan was just simply magical. kaka in his prime is better than any of the current madrid players.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Is nobody going to talk abt ramos? Low, low, absolute scum of a person/player

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Milan's beating Ronaldinho's Barca; the Gatacticos; Great Bayern Munich teams and the best England had to offer - are gigantic achievements.

Ronaldinho was a proper magician and MUCH better at his peak than Messi...who even an old Nesta could manhandle.

I have no idea why ppl are so eager to diminish our past achievements.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jeez, give it a rest... you only won the treble once

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Milan's beating Ronaldinho's Barca; the Gatacticos; Great Bayern Munich teams and the best England had to offer - are gigantic achievements.

Ronaldinho was a proper magician and MUCH better at his peak than Messi...who even an old Nesta could manhandle.

Messi on his prime scored 92 goals in a year

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^
latest

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Your Messi hatred severly clouds your judgement.

As for the match, Ronaldo must have been seething Bale stole his limelight.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

epl has been shit for like past 5 years. psg are frauds. bayern are better than they were. barca have been doing well since the dinho era. even henry's arsenal would beat this madrid team easily(maybe not in the final). they had hard time beating juve which is nowhere near their early 2000 self.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Your Messi hatred severly clouds your judgement.

As for the match, Ronaldo must have been seething Bale stole his limelight.

I don't hate Messi.
I just think that he's had an easy ride to the top.

It's a lot easier in this era to score a lot of goals given the right circumstances and thus you'd almost expect someone with his generational talent to do as well as he's doing.

In terms of player ability, I would take peak Ronaldinho anytime over peak Messi because 'Dinho simply was a magician. It's funny that I often have to defend Dinho even though I wasn't particular a fan of his (Kaka was more my boy)......but I have seen 'Dinho do some truly amazing shit....the only more amazing player was R9 himself.

In terms of productivity and consistency sure Messi has him beat by a country mile

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
kaka at his best was better than any player in this madrid side. so was ronaldinho.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
man utd 2008 team would whoop this madrid team.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Madrid were extremely lucky these past 3 years with all the refereeing decisions, goals from offsides, penalties given (or not), with howlers from their opponents,...
I don't remember Milan being so lucky in our last dominant era

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Milan’s 2005 team would beat this Madrid easily. Liverpool with Salah looked like the potential winners until he got injured and Madrid took over

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yea total bs. Ramos is such a good player but he is an asshole for injuring salah.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Madrid is one title away from doubling our # of titles. It hurts

It was 7 to 9 till very recently. Really shows you how management could either take you to the top or make you 6th in the league.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Schedule