The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Il derby al cardiopalma: “Era da tempo che non si viveva un derby così, è stato molto emozionante”.

L’assenza di Galliani e la nuova proprietà: “Pensiamo a quello che sarà con la nuova proprietà, Fassone mi sembra una persona molto corretta con un profilo molto importante”.

Le mosse del mercato: “Cosa mi aspetto? Il rinnovo di Donnarumma, la nuova dirigenza deve ripartire da Gigio. Poi spero che De Sciglio non parta e diventi il capitano di questa squadra”.

L’importanza di Montella: “Montella sta dimostrando di essere un ottimo allenatore, nonostante Berlusconi non avesse estrema fiducia in lui: sta facendo molto bene”.

La forza nel gruppo: “Vedo che c’è unione di gruppo e questo è fondamentale”.

L’obiettivo Europa: “Sono convinto che il Milan ce la farà”.

So basically the curva supporting fassone and the new management. They don't like DES to start With the captain armband.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Guys I have a question , maldini vs Buffon

Because on juve forums they think Buffon is not only greater than maldini but even nesta maldini and sheva couldn't be compared to Buffon .

I think you should go to inter forum to ask for better answer :D

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Guys I have a question , maldini vs Buffon

Because on juve forums they think Buffon is not only greater than maldini but even nesta maldini and sheva couldn't be compared to Buffon .

Maldini is in a League of his own. How many players manage to play in 3 different decades at any level, let alone the highest level like Maldini did?

Buffon hasn't even won a CL to date, how can he even be in the conversation? :lol:

Maldini is a legend with amazing accomplishments. It's almost absurd with how perfect he sounds. Undisputed world class, longevity, one club player, leader and captain. Just imagine what a man must be like to standout among the legends of AC Milan. Milan have so many amazing legends.

Guys like Buffon can't compare. He is a good player, was worldclass for big stretches of his career and stayed at Jube for a long time. That's it tough and it's not even close to Maldini and others.

So basically the curva supporting fassone and the new management. They don't like DES to start With the captain armband.

I don't even think people that really like DeS want him to be captain. He's completely unfit for a leadership role, wrong characteristics.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
lol

printer fans think zanetti > maldini
ladri fans think buffon > maldini

everyone else knows maldini >>>>> both of them together

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
-----benzema---lukaku----
----------fellaini-------------

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
People that thinks Buffon is greater than Maldini needs to be executed. You can have your own opinions, but not something like this

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't even think people that really like DeS want him to be captain. He's completely unfit for a leadership role, wrong characteristics.

exactly i like De sciglio but i cant imagine him as a leader in the lockeroom or on the field

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Il derby al cardiopalma: “Era da tempo che non si viveva un derby così, è stato molto emozionante”.

L’assenza di Galliani e la nuova proprietà: “Pensiamo a quello che sarà con la nuova proprietà, Fassone mi sembra una persona molto corretta con un profilo molto importante”.

Le mosse del mercato: “Cosa mi aspetto? Il rinnovo di Donnarumma, la nuova dirigenza deve ripartire da Gigio. Poi spero che De Sciglio non parta e diventi il capitano di questa squadra”.

L’importanza di Montella: “Montella sta dimostrando di essere un ottimo allenatore, nonostante Berlusconi non avesse estrema fiducia in lui: sta facendo molto bene”.

You are wrong on The desglio translation they hooe hé stay became The captain

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Lol. Not only he visits a juve forum, he then comes here and says that juventus fans think their players are better than ours. What an incredibke discovery...who would hav3 thought? There is not a chance you convince them otherwise, change their opinoon...so why bother, unless you are a 10yo troll (most likely). Useless post, and its useless to answer him too

Your post is useless

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Buffon was great....Maldini was simply greater. Simple as that

Why don't you just become milan fan.. we are chinese now and all that :D

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why don't you just become milan fan.. we are chinese now and all that :D

I am a Milan fan. Its my second team...said that many times. And I do watch Milan matches all the time....hence why I am expert on the team and its needs

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am a Milan fan. Its my second team...said that many times. And I do watch Milan matches all the time....hence why I am expert on the team and its needs

Niice. I thought you only posted on the english thread and joined this forum because of the arsenal - milan match back in 2012.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Niice. I thought you only posted on the english thread and joined this forum because of the arsenal - milan match back in 2012.

Nah I follow Milan.....As a child juve was the first team I ever supported. I also loved the Argentinian national team....in my teens when I learned more about the world I switched to Milan and Brazil as I wanted to supported the good guys

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
De rossi yes plz!

WC anchor is exactly what we need, not fabregas.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
DES captain or Montolivo... not any real difference. Both befoul the armband's legacy.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Rather cesc than de rossi

Iguessthisisit

Primavera
Reaction score
So you want to put one of the leading strikers on the wing......dont get mad for being called out on stupidity. And he hasnt spent most of his career wide. He was a striker in France and outside of first season in dortmund he has been a striker as well. Sign a player who has played in a position for years and risen to one of the best in the world. spend huge money and put him in a different position. I would ban you for this alone

You are wrong about Aubameyang. In his first season with Dortmund he played most of his games on the right wing, because Lewandowski was still there. When Lewandowski left, Aubameyang was still used as a winger in many games until the last two seasons. The same development happen also in France.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You are wrong about Aubameyang. In his first season with Dortmund he played most of his games on the right wing, because Lewandowski was still there. When Lewandowski left, Aubameyang was still used as a winger in many games until the last two seasons. The same development happen also in France.

he is a striker. He is one of the nest strikers in the world. Just cause you can do something doesnt mean you should. Spending 50/60 million on him as a wide man is beyond ******ed imo. If mila want a wide man they can buy better wide players

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
De rossi yes plz!

WC anchor is exactly what we need, not fabregas.

not really, not for a few years now

we do need an anchor but ddr probably isn't on the list of options

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Belotti-Isco-Cesc/Tolisso
Musacchio-Kolacinac

Scudetto :O

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Isco is only a dream.

Its only a dream coz we have nobody who can waltz into Real's offices unannounced. We used to.

#BringGallianiBack.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
--calling Perez's assistant and booking an appointment time that is mutually convenient for both parties like a chinese farmer

2BANMHGYQ4J3AJOCUADFLOY31HXM9C_19.jpg

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lol, they said they don't want De Sciglio to leave and they want him to become captain. :lol:
I wonder if De Sciglio was French or something, they wouldn't even want him here at all. What a bunch of idiots

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Its only a dream coz we have nobody who can waltz into Real's offices unannounced. We used to.

#BringGallianiBack.
True, miss him already. Riding a bicycle from Milan to Madrid for loans.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
--calling Perez's assistant and booking an appointment time that is mutually convenient for both parties like a chinese farmer

2BANMHGYQ4J3AJOCUADFLOY31HXM9C_19.jpg

I recently saw yr pic in the pics thread, u look like fucking Boban. Im gonna start liiking u now (no homo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule