The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dzeko is short term and we should look at others first, but he'd be deadly from Suso crossing. He's the striker we need right now with the current roster. That could change though depending on who we sign this summer

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Wouldn't be a Milan mercato without someone trying to bring in Dzeko or Ibra into the mix :fp:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and look at kolasinac 2 great assist to lead schalke in semifinals

i simple dont like abu,for me morata type is better but i would like if we could play 2 strikers

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
and look at kolasinac 2 great assist to lead schalke in semifinals

i simple dont like abu,for me morata type is better but i would like if we could play 2 strikers

Ajax pulled one back, they will go through if it remains like this ;)

Nevertheless, Sead is quality.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
morata needs a team that makes him the main guy, something neither real or juve before them have done. wouldn''t mind morata tbh

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benzema plays like shit.

Morata plays...not. Good player though.

Auba is a great player.

But Belotti plays like hell. I want to know how many 90min games of Belotti have you watched this year? Before you laugh.

Some people liked more skilfull CF's more then for example Pippo, but I would choose Pippo above 99% of strikers back then. Belotti is very similar, with more raw power and technique. Speed, positioning and passion.
Just stop hyping on Belotti. Okay he has a great season. But its just 1 season. I see many player fail the season after.

If you rate him higher already then Benzema - Aubameyang and Morata, there something wrong with you

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just stop hyping on Belotti. Okay he has a great season. But its just 1 season. I see many player fail the season after.

If you rate him higher already then Benzema - Aubameyang and Morata, there something wrong with you

At 24, Benzema scored 21 league goals in 34 for Real Madrid.
At 24, Aubameyang scored 13 in 32 at Dortmund.
At 24, Morata has scored 12 in 21 league appearances for Real Madrid.

Belotti has scored 25 in 29, for fucking Torino.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Dzeko is another name for the attack. #PremiumSport
Dear Lord pls no
Benzema plays like shit.

Morata plays...not. Good player though.

Auba is a great player.

But Belotti plays like hell. I want to know how many 90min games of Belotti have you watched this year? Before you laugh.

Some people liked more skilfull CF's more then for example Pippo, but I would choose Pippo above 99% of strikers back then. Belotti is very similar, with more raw power and technique. Speed, positioning and passion.
Think about the great players we had but never got to see:
Vieria, Davids, Elber, Kluivert.....I want Aubameyang....mainly for emotional and sentimental reasons....but also for his speed demon pace.
Hopefully we'd have a dependable striker for the next 4 years who can smoke literally any defender in space.
He's been scoring over 30 goals per season for the last two seasons and more than 20 goals in all of the last 5 years except for the 2013 season (16 goals) where he played on the wing feeding Lewandowski

Belotti has only cracked the 20 goal mark ONCE. Yes he's young but this is exactly the same position Immobile was in before he went to Dortmund....and Gilardino before him in 2005 - only that Gilardino actually scored more than 20 goals for two seasons.

Personally I think the safer bet is Aubameyang, who has shown his ability to score from either on the wing, SS or CF.

Of course we could go all big (technique) dick and just steal Lewandowski from Bayern :D

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dear Lord pls no

Think about the great players we had but never got to see:
Vieria, Davids, Elber, Kluivert.....I want Aubameyang....mainly for emotional and sentimental reasons....but also for his speed demon pace.
Hopefully we'd have a dependable striker for the next 4 years who can smoke literally any defender in space.
He's been scoring over 30 goals per season for the last two seasons and more than 20 goals in all of the last 5 years except for the 2013 season (16 goals) where he played on the wing feeding Lewandowski

Belotti has only cracked the 20 goal mark ONCE. Yes he's young but this is exactly the same position Immobile was in before he went to Dortmund....and Gilardino before him in 2005 - only that Gilardino actually scored more than 20 goals for two seasons.

Personally I think the safer bet is Aubameyang, who has shown his ability to score from either on the wing, SS or CF.

Of course we could go all big (technique) dick and just steal Lewandowski from Bayern :D

so you want abu but big no to dzeko hahah same dzeko that scored and won 2 different le. and was top scorer at age of 23 with wolfsburg but you want abu who will cost 3 x dzeko and remember he ist so muxh younger and he dont do muxch to help build up .i dont say we should go for dzeko but we shoulndt pay 60 mil for player that is 28 and main thing he has is speed

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Auba is absolutely worth 60 mil. Same as Fabregas is clearly still a great player.

You guys are crazy, honestly. If you prefer another player, okay. It's cool. But some dudes out here act like they'd be downright mad if we signed aubamayeng. Like come on yo, gtfo. The best clubs in the world want him and for the second consecutive year he is close to a goal a game. Don't bitch about being linked with him. I'm honestly shocked 60 mil is "only" the price being quoted, I'd have thought 70 or more. And we honestly don't even know if he'll come here. Belotti is a beast but for real, quit bitching about world class players

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Looks like Zlatan done his knee today, poor guy. Hopefully it isn't the last see him of.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why no to Dzeko, he has scored 30+ goals this season and he's not expensive. Instead of throwing 60 m for Auba, we can get Dzeko and a good midfielder with those money.

Despite his 30+ goals if you watch him regularly you'll understand why no, dzeko misses toooo many simple chances, chances a top caliber striker should be burying with his eyes closed.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Before anything we should focus on building our midfield in terms of quality and depth, all dominant teams have a strong midfield, remember when juve had pirlo pogba and vidal and their strikers were fking matri, quag and cant remember who else and they won the league. Milan of the past always had a strong midfield, and it doesn't have to do with just big names, i hope our management can choose a group of players that compliment each other and fit the system that we want to play.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Wait for it.

Vulture incoming

Mazzarri on Niang: "If he plays like he did in the last two matches, I would really like him to stay [at Watford]."
Mazzarri: "There are a lot of factors involved, like what Milan thinks, but we hope to keep him."

YES!

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Before anything we should focus on building our midfield in terms of quality and depth, all dominant teams have a strong midfield, remember when juve had pirlo pogba and vidal and their strikers were fking matri, quag and cant remember who else and they won the league. Milan of the past always had a strong midfield, and it doesn't have to do with just big names, i hope our management can choose a group of players that compliment each other and fit the system that we want to play.

I also think we should focus on midfield, spend most money there. I dont mind watching bacca one more season if we can greatly improve our mid, and keep/properly replace deu.

As for the second part, come on mate... you make it sound like Milan of past had only good midfield... we had good back, mid and attack

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mazzarri on Niang: "If he plays like he did in the last two matches, I would really like him to stay [at Watford]."
Mazzarri: "There are a lot of factors involved, like what Milan thinks, but we hope to keep him."

YES!

Can we keep niang and straight swap him with Neymar?

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I also think we should focus on midfield, spend most money there. I dont mind watching bacca one more season if we can greatly improve our mid, and keep/properly replace deu.

As for the second part, come on mate... you make it sound like Milan of past had only good midfield... we had good back, mid and attack

Well the point of the post was to emphasize on the importance of having a good midfield, yes back then we were a well rounded team, but a strong midfield gives you much better control of games, hence improving your chances to win.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Despite his 30+ goals if you watch him regularly you'll understand why no, dzeko misses toooo many simple chances, chances a top caliber striker should be burying with his eyes closed.

He also creates a lot more than your average top caliber striker. I would be more than happy with Dzeko and spend some of that striker money elsewhere.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

YES!

Doesn't matter what Mazzarri thinks. He's getting fired soon. It's a question if the new Watford coach will be willing to keep him

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

YES!

Can we keep niang and straight swap him with Neymar?

according to vulture..yes thats a fair deal

Xw7DDpM_700wa_0.gif

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Status
Not open for further replies.