International Friendlies

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Jasper,where's the vodka???? :D
Congratz!!!!!

õnnitlema!!!!!! :cool:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Germany 0-1 England
Upson 23'

Greece 0-0 Italy ht

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Kuzimoto said:
Jasper,where's the vodka???? :D
Congratz!!!!!

õnnitlema!!!!!! :cool:
Thanks man. A draw with Latvia and a win over Moldova - good week for Estonian NT, I guess. Sadly I didn't got to the game and it seems people have fell really cold(even for an Estonian) towards NT.

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
Jasper, have you had a chance to look at Switzerland-Finland? Just changed the channel and I'm not too convinced. If possible, any info on the first half would be appreciated :)

Edit:

For f*cks sake NO!!! Litmanen came on the field. He was great, but nowadays everybody praises him for freezing the ball. The best option when the game is at 0-0 :D

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Gekas 1 Italy 0

Bad defending from legroijsdhiahdaz:rolleyes:

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
Milanista_13_22 said:

Finally he got a goal. Even though it was only a friendly, this must do wonders to his confidence in the NT.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
grounder said:
Finally he got a goal. Even though it was only a friendly, this must do wonders to his confidence in the NT.

I felt really bad for the guy... he really needed that to boost his confidence...

Say how is Bonera doing?

Edit: Germany has equalised against England. 1-1. Not sure who...

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Helmes scores for Germany.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Terry scores ,Germany-England 1-2

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Terry's goal was offside though, although it was close.

He also messed up with the Germans goal. Well done "Captain Courageous" (as the commentator put it :head: )

Carrick's played very well, much better than Gerrard has in recent games. (Not saying he's the better player, as he isn't, but Gerrard is poor for England).

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Cardaccio came in at the 72' minute :D hes playing well so far.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
manutd fan said:

He also messed up with the Germans goal. Well done "Captain Courageous" (as the commentator put it :head: )

Carrick's played very well, much better than Gerrard has in recent games. (Not saying he's the better player, as he isn't, but Gerrard is poor for England).

Be thankful you're not watching Sky Sports News. I know he's an old man, but I want to fucking lamp Alan Mullery.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Calum1903 said:
Be thankful you're not watching Sky Sports News. I know he's an old man, but I want to fucking lamp Alan Mullery.
What are they saying? I suspect its the usual stuff about Terry being a lion and a warrior an all that.

I never knew they had SSN in Scotland? I always thought they had there own Scottish Sky Sports or something

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Jivara said:

I didnt know how to spell " Legrottaglie" so i typed any bullshit....and i also dislike him...hes a n00b.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
manutd fan said:
What are they saying? I suspect its the usual stuff about Terry being a lion and a warrior an all that.

I never knew they had SSN in Scotland? I always thought they had there own Scottish Sky Sports or something

Got it in one - right up Terry's arse. He's just going on and on about how magnificent England have been and how fantastic the result is. Just think how much they could drone on if England ever actually won something...oh, wait :rolleyes:

Aye we have SSN in Scotland. There maybe used to be something different, but my house only got digital pretty recently so I've nae idea. Worst idea ever, getting freeview - now Jim White is back on our television.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milanista_13_22 said:
I didnt know how to spell " Legrottaglie" so i typed any bullshit....and i also dislike him...hes a n00b.

Good player, like.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
he has been one of the best defenders in italy over the last 2 years.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
manutd fan said:

Yea him and Barry looked solid, whilst very unspectacular. A definite option to kill games off.

Quite impressed with how Gabby did, he's getting stronger whilst keeping that pace. Good burst where he shook off Rolfes??(sp) poor pass though, for Villa he'd of gone for it.

He could be a good partner for Rooney as Gabby's better with people playing it to him. Bent missed a sitter. Ass.

Carson is unarguable the worst goalkeeper. Ever.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
Jivara said:
he has been one of the best defenders in italy over the last 2 years.

Good god no... sometimes he's good, and sometimes he's not. He's inconsistent.

One of the best defenders in Italy is Chiellini, hands down.

Edit: As far as England, isn't Almunia eligible to be the English keeper? I know he's Spanish, but he has English citizenship because I think of his wife. Spain has a strong surplus of keepers, while I can't say the same about England.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
1 more hour left for Ricky to rip apart Cristiano's Portugal :D:D:D

Forza Kaka'!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giancarlo said:
Edit: As far as England, isn't Almunia eligible to be the English keeper? I know he's Spanish, but he has English citizenship because I think of his wife. Spain has a strong surplus of keepers, while I can't say the same about England.
You could if you knew much about English players.

The only problem is that they are all quite young. Joe Hart and Ben Foster WILL be the future of Englands goalkeepers they are really young though so James is the better option for now.

Almunia won't be called up for England, regardless of if he plays like an improved version of Buffon for the next 6 month.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Giancarlo said:

Here's an interview he did on that subject. In it he says if Capello called him up he would say ok.

Isn't Cudicini eligible to play for England as well?

Schedule