magazines

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Does anyone read Forza Milan magazine. I saw it for the first time and bought an issue, one problem, I can read italian. I bought it more as memoribilia than anything else, but a girl I work with kind-of knows Italian so she it going to try to read it to me later. I was wondering about it. Does it come out once a month or yearly? Secondly are there any magazines about Milan in English? I know there is football italia which I keep forgetting to order, but does anyone know if there is anything in English specific to AC Milan?

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
I have the same problem Seamus!
Ican only answer 1 of ur quistions. It comes out monthly, i Always buy it since i knew it. I can`t read Italian so i `m using a dictionary. it works believe me. it`s kinda of hard work but it worth . I can speak a little Italin now.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can understand Italian [is pretty similar to Romanian] but my problem is that I can't find the magazine. :(

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
AC Milan should release an English version to Forza Milan Mag. I saw a picture inside it which included sheva & Galliani & a waman between them. i thought she was Galliani`s wife but she wasn`t :cry: .
Yeah, guess who she was? :uzikill:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I translated what was written & she was :cry: .
His pig i mean his fiancee Kristen :rocketki:

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Here in Canada, I can only read France Football. This magazine is very boring, by the way.

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
Why don`t you guys subscribe on Forza milan? as long as you can understand the language, there`s no problem.
I can give the addrss though :devil2:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please post the subscription details? And the payment methods?

Thanks in advance,
David

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
Here are some details that might help you.
the E-mail address is
forzamilan@e-talia.it
Fax
it`ll cost you 30,99 euro .(for ayear)
For infos call 030.31.99.345
y`know i can`t understand italian, i`m not very sure about price, so if you need further info. tell me as i`m going to translete this page tonight.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I can speak 100% Italian and I'm member of 2 Fan Clubs of Milan.
So maybe its easier to find a Milan Fanclub in your country.
Than you can receive Milan stuff,books,posters,shirts,tickets etc. etc.

Call this number.
Its the number of Milan in Italia:

+390262281

Forza Milan! Our/My PRIDE!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes i always buy "Forza Milan" and it comes monthly.
I don't know italian so i can't understand it but i'm buying it only for the pictures and the poster,which is inside.
I have a few friends who know italian so they can translate me something.
Now i'm thinking of learning italian and i supoust that i will start to learn it from September.I think that is easy,everybody who knows italian tells me that is easy language.

Same here....mrs_sheva i saw that picture and i tought that she was Galliani's wife because she looked very very older then Shevchenko.But my friend translate me that she was his fiancee.I didn't like her because as i told she looked very old but after that i saw her on internet and i must admitt that she is very beautiful.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Does anybody here read the magazines except for football?'cause when I first saw the title I thought you were talkin' 'bout 'what magazines i read and how 'bout you blah blah blah...'

Here are mine:FHM ;MAXIM(scharatz,think you should read them a lot 'cause you're in london?) ;FAMITSU(TV game,weekly);FOOTBALL WEEKLY(in chinese);KICKER(in chinese as well);and quite a few kinds of newspapers.

emre

Primavera
Reaction score
mrs sheva said:
Here are some details that might help you.
the E-mail address is
forzamilan@e-talia.it
Fax
it`ll cost you 30,99 euro .(for ayear)
For infos call 030.31.99.345
y`know i can`t understand italian, i`m not very sure about price, so if you need further info. tell me as i`m going to translete this page tonight.

Do they deliver to australia?
and to E-Mail them, will i need to do it in italian?

Schedule