The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
grinding-Favim.com-374926.gif

always grindin'

:lol: good old days man those girls

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
:lol: good old days man those girls

aint nothing like a bubble booty clapping on your sword.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jammin there's so many things you can get out there and discover. instead you trade pokemon cards

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
aint nothing like a bubble booty clapping on your sword.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jammin there's so many things you can get out there and discover. instead you trade pokemon cards

well thats what i was looking for instead of being racist :D well i just did :p jesus i dont go anymore they are so young these days :D

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
aint nothing wrong with fresh, young booty.
even white girls got that ass these days aka whooty

sometimes you gotta just accept it gonna be a dirty, grimy night

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
aint nothing wrong with fresh, young booty.
even white girls got that ass these days aka whooty

sometimes you gotta just accept it gonna be a dirty, grimy night

so true man , what kind of supplements they take. i asked one girl and she said rice beans and fajitas :lol: we continued drinking :lol:

grinding is just tiresome :D getting old man . I would rather talk and

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
so true man , what kind of supplements they take. i asked one girl and she said rice beans and fajitas :lol: we continued drinking :lol:

grinding is just tiresome :D getting old man . I would rather talk and

I think white girls found out they gotta eat good carbs and work out. they stay thin everywhere except that ass.

I love women. I appreciate you so much.

grinding is a workout. and i got a sore back to start with... from carrying this forum on my back now

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well thats good, keep it up MR . I cant go on, you are good and welcome education for some of the kids here

i am such a racist bastard sometimes :fp: polynesian/american girls seems so hot these days :eek:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
gosh, you guys must have so much sex with women :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so much is senatore/congo department

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
congo will sayforum is getting its virginity back

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
if you guys want I as David's favourite poster and official star of David™ will speak to David on congo's behalf and reduce his permaban to something more acceptable for his followers.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no thanks , just go away to your anime-wrestling subforum please since you are not starting a mafia game

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
no thanks , just go away to your anime-wrestling subforum please since you are not starting a mafia game

I am willing to give congo the kiss of life by yielding to davids sadistic desires and this is how you thank me :cry:

sometimes I don't know if you guys really love congo :head:

-----------------

the mafia game can not be rushed dear sir when the people want it they will come :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cane football player Dwayne Johnson :lol:? we are going to beat the living shit out of you at coral gables.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: universities are fucking business most funds come from football programs . UM being private univ gets lot of money still its good for treasury, their pr and football program. Was a dynasty from mid eighties to late eighties(where all he did is beat up a mascot). Well its better than naming after some rich millionaire donar. Ben hill griffin(florida stadium name) doesnt have that cool ring to it instead of swamp. somewhat like san siro and guezzappa drucurl kind of shit. Well i digress as usual

I am sorry ben hill griffin i will not throw up in the stadium any more

ben-hill-griffin-inc-image2.jpg

fuck i have to fly to cali for the next game :fp:

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
:lol: universities are fucking business most funds come from football programs . UM being private univ gets lot of money still its good for treasury, their pr and football program. Was a dynasty from mid eighties to late eighties(where all he did is beat up a mascot). Well its better than naming after some rich millionaire donar. Ben hill griffin(florida stadium name) doesnt have that cool ring to it instead of swamp. somewhat like san siro and guezzappa drucurl kind of shit. Well i digress as usual

they named it after him because he donated $1m :lol:
I watched the ESPN 30 for 30 doc on the "U"
great doc even for those who don't like hand egg.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh man hand egg is a bad sport, i hate professional hand egg thugs except that stupid oaf eli manning. but university games are different its a festival and in south thats all they have :D univ games are fun and great

only americans can come up with this sport. its not even a sport

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
oh man hand egg is a bad sport, i hate professional hand egg thugs except that stupid oaf eli manning. but university games are different its a festival and in south thats all they have :D univ games are fun and great

only americans can come up with this sport. its not even a sport

You can shit on the name of it but you cant say its a sport,its like saying rugby isnt a sport

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nwhatever go pick on mr

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
is congo ashishing?

damn, the bastard gone before answering me what he uses on his hair

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule