Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Feels like we need to completely rework our youth structure and invest heavily in better coaching. No more Brocchi/Gattuso/Inzaghi 'Milan family' favors. Hire the best person willing to do the job and pay more than the competition, and obviously sign the best young players before they get away.

Are there any signs that we're doing this? Who fired Bianchessi? Is Moncada effectively his replacement? Feels embarrassing that Milan youth teams aren't doing better than they are now.

Mirabellend fired Bianchessi of course. Moncada's our Head Scout for both the first team and youth sector given the signings of Djalo, Abanda + Michelis.

Anyhow, judging by todays's rumours, Gazidis wants to revamp the youth sector by firing the man in charge (Beretta) given we're about to get relegated.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
The primavera team is trash what the heck happened

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan Primavera vs Sampdoria - Coppa Italia Primavera

Starting XI: M.Soncin; A.Barazetta, S.Potop, T.Merletti L.Stanga; A.Mionic, M.Brescianini, M.Frigerio, G.Olzer; L.Capanni, E.Pecorino

Bench: A.Jungdal, L.Moleri, L.Borges, A.Negri, R.Oddi, R.Tahar; A.Brambilla, N.Michelis, A.Sala; A.Capone, S.Haidara, R.Tonin

2-2 at FT.

Goals scored by:
TOMMASO MERLETTI 26'
EMANUELE PECORINO 94'

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
EFUJYFdXUAAs-W4

EFUJYFaWsAIo1Fm

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan Primavera are through to the next round in Coppa Italia Primavera after beating Sampdoria 4-2 on penalties! (FT 2-2)

Merletti scored the decisive penalty, while Soncin saved two penalties :star:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan Primavera vs Venezia - Primavera 2A

Starting XI: A.Jungdal; L.Borges, R.Tahar, T.Merletti R.Oddi; A.Sala, A.Brambilla, M.Frigerio; A.Capone L.Capanni, R.Tonin.

Bench: M.Soncin, L.Moleri; A.Barazzetta, S.Potop, L.Stanga; M.Brescianini, N.Michelis, A.Mionic, G.Olzer; S.Haidara, E.Pecorino.

Kick off in 14 minutes (15:00 CEST).

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is streamed in mobile app. Don't know if Venezia any strong, but our primavera plays realy nice

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
WOW! What a goal from Luan Capanni. 2-0 Milan.

Edit: I like what I'm seeing from Capanni. A physical specimen with great technique and uber fast. Very good at driving towards the goal.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
FT: Milan Primavera win 3-2 against Venezia.

Goals scored by:
Riccardo Tonin 21'
Luan Capanni 38'
Marco Brescianini 75' (P)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Primavera 2: AC Milan 5-0 Hellas Verona (Sala 59', 90'; Maldini 60'; Pecorino 63'; Brescianini 71'). The Rossoneri demolish the league leaders and close the gap to one point (20 pts in 8 games). Giunti's team have the best attack (20 scored) and best defence (5 conceded) of the league

https://streamable.com/r8zpz

Giunti is doing a really great job.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Marco Brescianini! This kid is one of the best talents in the Primavera in recent years. Really want to see him get some minutes this season.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Strong boost of Confidence for the primavera going undefeated this season. I think it’s clear we belong in the first division and were just of a horrid season under Lupi. We have such a big rotation that we could field two competitive teams just like rube in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Marco Brescianini! This kid is one of the best talents in the Primavera in recent years. Really want to see him get some minutes this season.

He’s been a monster this year. Wld also rate Mionic, has a very nice reading of the game. Good batch of talents coming through in the primavera but Giuntis picks are a little irritating at times, he goes very Italian with his starting 11. Can’t say if he’s just picking the best lineup or if there’s some language barrier, but for example I would rather him not start Soncin over Jungdal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

Is there any player he reminds you of? I can't find a good scouting report online...

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Is there any player he reminds you of? I can't find a good scouting report online...

As of today, there's not many players who possesses such rare characteristics, but If there's a player in world football, I would have to say Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. Both players are sort of an 'all-in-one' exclusive.

From what I've seen this and last season, Brescianini coordinates excellent technical dexterity (despite his height) with intelligence, such as runs in behind, and on top of that, he has a quite physical profile. Whenever I've seen him for the Primavera this season, he has dropped deep and played as a regista but he tends to move up the pitch a little bit, as the game goes on. As I described, he's a very complete box-to-box midfielder and he's deemed as one of the best talents, both in Milan's academy and on Primavera level.

Additionally, he's prolific, too, as he's the joint-topscorer for the Primavera this season with 6 goals in 10 games. Here are some of his actions against the Primavera team for the senior team (he scored a hattrick - check out the 2nd goal!) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yppXYm83ZR0

Freekicks? Also in his repertoire. - https://youtu.be/zFFFFg7mHZg?t=197

I have put all my eggs in one basket for this guy. If he doesn't make it, no one will :lol:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As of today, there's not many players who possesses such rare characteristics, but If there's a player in world football, I would have to say Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. Both players are sort of an 'all-in-one' exclusive.

From what I've seen this and last season, Brescianini coordinates excellent technical dexterity (despite his height) with intelligence, such as runs in behind, and on top of that, he has a quite physical profile. Whenever I've seen him for the Primavera this season, he has dropped deep and played as a regista but he tends to move up the pitch a little bit, as the game goes on. As I described, he's a very complete box-to-box midfielder and he's deemed as one of the best talents, both in Milan's academy and on Primavera level.

Additionally, he's prolific, too, as he's the joint-topscorer for the Primavera this season with 6 goals in 10 games. Here are some of his actions against the Primavera team for the senior team (he scored a hattrick - check out the 2nd goal!) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yppXYm83ZR0

Freekicks? Also in his repertoire. - https://youtu.be/zFFFFg7mHZg?t=197

I have put all my eggs in one basket for this guy. If he doesn't make it, no one will :lol:

Thanks! Will cross my fingers and hope he pans out

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Depends on how he develops, can’t quite tell how he wld fare if we threw him anywhere near the first team. But he’s about to turn 20, which is 2 years older than Locatelli when he got his shot, and he can totally disappears against primavera2 teams. He’s either going to be a late bloomer and make it into the bench and eventually force it into first team or he’s going to rot at some serie b/c team. imo if compared i would say talent and potential wise there are better and younger primavera players.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Depends on how he develops, can’t quite tell how he wld fare if we threw him anywhere near the first team. But he’s about to turn 20, which is 2 years older than Locatelli when he got his shot, and he can totally disappears against primavera2 teams. He’s either going to be a late bloomer and make it into the bench and eventually force it into first team or he’s going to rot at some serie b/c team. imo if compared i would say talent and potential wise there are better and younger primavera players.

Thinking about it, another player that is comparable to Brescianini, is Man Utd's Scott McTominay.

But, I agree with you. Brescianini is no Mbappe talent. IMO, he can develop into a fine player, if given time and chances. However, it's worth remembering that not every player, despite a great amount of talent, is able to adapt with the pressure of taking the step up from academy football to senior football. I don't think this will be the case w/ Brescianini, as I see him as a 'future captain' type of player, but it's still something to keep in mind. Hachim Mastour, a prime example.

Right now, Brescianini is the spearhead of the triumvirate with Luan Capanni and Daniel Maldini in the Primavera - what a sight to behold to watch them this season. I've always regarded those three as the best players/talents in the pool.

A loan move to a lower-placed Serie A club would do him really good. Where's Chievo when you need them?

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Right now, Brescianini is the spearhead of the triumvirate with Luan Capanni and Daniel Maldini in the Primavera - what a sight to behold to watch them this season. I've always regarded those three as the best players/talents in the pool.

Maldini is really exciting, nice reading of the game and surprisingly got a lot of flare with passes compared to his old man. Nice free kicks, maybe even topping Hakan lmao. Still doesn’t have the explosive speed and physique to be a game changer off the bench just yet. But at 18 years old and already having his unofficial debut, I can see him in our bench within one to two years.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For people that have watching the Primavera, is Lorenzo Colombo any good/does he have talent? Is there a player he reminds you of?