Official: Ismael Bennacer Thread

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Why you come here to spread negativity?:head:
Improving impressively, becoming exponentially better since being the great African tournament's best player isn't a matter of intuition tfat

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Why you come here to spread negativity?:head:
Improving impressively, becoming exponentially better since being the great African tournament's best player isn't a matter of intuition tfat

Bruh I'm all on the bennacer express.

But best African player... C'mon now ... That's the main man Mane.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I believe that the 6 years younger midfielder who's improved dramatically since being dubbed the Great tournament's best player gives us a greater contribution both today as well as tomorrow. Not even intuitively bruh

You have to agree with him being the continent's best midfielder though, right?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I am usually scared of hyping anyone based on a particular tournament since the Adiyiah incident.

Best midfielder hmmmm... From top of my head his only competitor is mahrez so I guess he could be at least a top 4 midfielder in Africa.

Best players in Africa are probably Mane, Salah, and Aubameyang.

Hakimi and koulibaly in defense.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Best midfielder hmmmm... From top of my head his only competitor is mahrez so I guess he could be at least a top 4 midfielder in Africa.

You count wingers as midfielders?

It's Bennacer, Ndidi or Partey.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
and il Presidente of course

tfat clown

casually overlooking the midfielder who will be the most capped african player in milan history by season's end

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
tfat clown

casually overlooking the midfielder who will be the most capped african player in milan history by season's end

Is that even an achievement? Being the most capped African in ac Milan isn't that hard, considering you can count with your fingers the number of Africans that ever play here. On top of my head, I only remember muntari & kpb (weah also, but that was so long ago).

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
He can?

Probably the Di Maria / Isco / Bona type of advanced CM, which is still an attacker.

Midfielders: DM, mezz'ala

Sure. Bennacer is top 3 dms/false mids to be active in the land locked between Sahara and Sabi sand.

tfat clown

Meh

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Is that even an achievement? Being the most capped African in ac Milan isn't that hard, considering you can count with your fingers the number of Africans that ever play here. On top of my head, I only remember muntari & kpb (weah also, but that was so long ago).

Dingdongs were talking about bennacer being the best/among the best African midfielders. I didn?t say it was an achievement but a point that makes his absence in their discussion conspicuous

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Whenever someone brings up African players at Milan I just think of the insane amount of damage ghanians have caused our beautiful club:

Essien
Muntari
German u-21 reject Kpb
Adiyiah
Balotelli

:max: :max:

Kessie (ivorian) was adding to that damage although he has changed his ways now.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milan fans are forever thankful to the african champion kpb

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Whenever someone brings up African players at Milan I just think of the insane amount of damage ghanians have caused our beautiful club:

Essien

Muntari

German u-21 reject Kpb

Adiyiah

Balotelli

:max: :max:

Kessie (ivorian) was adding to that damage although he has changed his ways now.
What about mesbah?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Probably Ismael’s best match in a while.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer and the turnaround: nine races and zero cards

Last season Ismael Bennacer was among the most booked players in the entire Serie A championship, having accumulated 14 yellow cards in 31 games. This year the situation has completely reversed: the Algerian, used in all nine races at the beginning of the season, has not received any card. A clear turnaround that demonstrates the improvements made by this player.

Love this.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The fuck was he on today ? :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The assist to dalot. Incredible

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Incredible player. We finally have a dynamic midfield after all these years of mediocrity. It almost makes me cry to see the rise of a great talent like Ismael.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Only 16m. What a steal.

Thankfully he can still be considered an under-the-radar player.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from a distance his twitter profile pic looks like a war general
yhkmdRhW_400x400.jpg

so nice to read - https://twitter.com/MilanNewsit/status/1321953470572802055

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
we need to lock him down. he is worth way more than $50 MM. Without him, our play becomes sh*t. I don't care about Hakan Kebab . He is not WC. he and his agent need to wake up.

Schedule