Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
why is he still not here?! unacceptable from Leo! :head:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Happy Birthday to my favourite duck.

Am not sure if I want him back here now, but he was so exciting in his early years with us and brought so much hope and joy. Where did it all go wrong?

Can one ever go home again?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Happy bday Ducky

Honestly game me me some of the best memories as a milan fan. Would take him back in a heartbeat.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Where did it all go wrong?

When they bulked him up? Milan Lab at it's best

Him not making it up to his potential is probably one of my biggest regrets as a Milan fan.

Happy birthday!

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
When they bulked him up? Milan Lab at it's best

Him not making it up to his potential is probably one of my biggest regrets as a Milan fan.

Happy birthday!

Yes, that is most likely :(

Then to top it all off there was Ronaldinho (bless his heart, feet and smile) and Barbara.

Physical abuse by science, too much partying and to top it all off sexual exhaustion.

Poor kid didn't stand a chance.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Pato is also linked to a January return.... torna Ale

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do it, Leo! Bring our boy back home!

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
One of my favs, but is he what we need to replace Higuain?

I'd take him as a 3rd striker, though.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
One of my favs, but is he what we need to replace Higuain?

I'd take him as a 3rd striker, though.

I wouldn't want him as an higuain replacement but he could be really useful because he can play anywhere up front, left or right wing or CF or in a 2 striker system. Gives us quality in depth. For example if we brought in Pato and Piatek we'd be set for our attack along with Cutrone

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am ok with bringing Pato back, only if we bring Weah too. They would compliment eachother well

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Higuain OUT, Pato IN.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
pato please please return where you belong <3

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Turning 30 today :cry::cry:

To me he will always be that 18/19 year old kid

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Was just thinking about him. Such a heartbreaking career arc. If it wasn't for the injuries, I'm convinced he would be in the discussion for best player in the world. Such an immense talent.

My god, think of what we could have had during our dark years if Pato had met his potential and we had kept PEA... the two of them have a deadly pairing

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, very sad. His career start was projecting a future Ballon D'or contender (just one step under CR/Messi).

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This Pato romanticizing is quite funny. The guy was always injured, and mostly unprofessional off the pitch. Doesn’t deserve a byline in Milan’s story of the last 20 years.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
This Pato romanticizing is quite funny. The guy was always injured, and mostly unprofessional off the pitch. Doesn’t deserve a byline in Milan’s story of the last 20 years.

:eek::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thankfully you don't have a say in that

When he first came he was never injured then he got a bad stamp and after that the muscle problems started to show up and continued to plague him. On the pitch he showed tremendous potential so I really don't understand why you think fans wouldn't romanticize and project his career.

You who see flickers from scrubs in preseason and then talk about them as some dominant figure shouldn't begrudge fans who saw a teenager do amazing things on the highest stage.

Watched his highlights twice on the Milan 100 at Casa :star::proud:

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:eek: Thankfully you don't have a say in that

When he first came he was never injured then he got a bad stamp and after that the muscle problems started to show up and continued to plague him. On the pitch he showed tremendous potential so I really don't understand what you think fans would romanticize and project his career.

You who see flickers from scrubs in preseason and then talk about them as some dominant figure shouldn't begrudge fans who saw a teenager do amazing things on the highest stage.

Watched his highlights twice on the Milan 100 at Casa :star:proud:
Spot on.