Official R&B user appreciation thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
thanks man, i love most of the people around here almost everyone. <3 drucurl

But I love Zlutan Ibra :D

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Who is he?Sounds like a cool story though.

Well who to thank?Thanks to the mod squad for making this place the best Milan forum around.

Now for my oscar speach:

-Thanks to Andromeda & Calum for being the best Milan fans i know.
-Thanks to all of the other users who make this place fun/good read you know who you are:D

Yes im to lazy to name you all:D

ahhh just read this one... thank you so much Az ... :D

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
nobody loves nuttela?

what has this world come to :S

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Just want to list my current favorite posters. In chronological order so no one gets butthurt. :D

Fiero, Ashish, Calum, Capitao, Congo, dhorasoo, Fiore, GreatKalu, hdcantona, Jasper, manutd_fan, MilanMB, necromancer, Senatore_M84, Sven, Wet Ones, Wild, zZ[-_-]Zz.

These are the current active ones. I have lots of favorite posters who are no longer regulars therefore would make no point to mention them.

There are obviously more people I like but these are the top posters for me. I also thought of writing a sentence or two about each member I listed but this feels gay enough. :D

:proud:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Just want to list my current favorite posters. In chronological order so no one gets butthurt. :D

Fiero, Ashish, Calum, Capitao, Congo, dhorasoo, Fiore, GreatKalu, hdcantona, Jasper, manutd_fan, MilanMB, necromancer, Senatore_M84, Sven, Wet Ones, Wild, zZ[-_-]Zz.

These are the current active ones. I have lots of favorite posters who are no longer regulars therefore would make no point to mention them.

There are obviously more people I like but these are the top posters for me. I also thought of writing a sentence or two about each member I listed but this feels gay enough. :D

Very well. No love for the future best poster? :cry:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
milanpalermo23 is my favorite poster.

In all seriousness, my favorite posters are acm4e, patosheva, congo, and hd.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I want to thanks these posters below, their post always bring the fun and joy for me everytime i visit this forum : (in alphabet order)
acmilan4ever, albion tifo, Ash, Az. ,The Bear, Calum, Congo Powers, Charbel, Cristina, David(for making this forum and maintence it very well), Dinar, Fiero, fredrik9, Gaizka22, GreatKalu, hd, Jasper, Lisa, Marcus, MilanMB, necromancer, Sasha, Senatore_M84, Sven. And also many thanks to the other posters (sorry if i forgot to mention it here) who stay active in this forum and always support Milan in the bad and good times. Respect!

Last edited:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I want to thanks these posters below, their post always bring the fun and joy for me everytime i visit this forum : (in alphabet order)
acmilan4ever, albion tifo, Ash, Az. ,The Bear, Calum, Congo Powers, Charbel, Cristina, David(for making this forum and maintence it very well), Dinar, Fiero, fredrik9, Gaizka22, GreatKalu, hd, Jasper, Lisa, Marcus, MilanMB, necromancer, Sasha, Senatore_M84, Sven. And also many thanks to the other posters (sorry if i forgot to mention it here) who stay active in this forum and always support Milan in the bad and good times. Respect!

fredrik9 :cry:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
fredrik9 & MilanMB :beer:

Lucia as well :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to mention some inactive, not so well known, users:

Donipporuishevdini - one of the strangest usernames and best posters around here.

Seamus - he was one of the first admins here; from San Francisco; at one time he found a Forza Milan! magazine at a newspaper stand in San Francisco; he photocopied it and sent a copy my way round the world. A4, black and white. Still have it.

ads216 - I think he lived in Rome but wasn't Italian; quite a good poster. Anyway, back when video sharing wasn't ubiquitous the guy got the Shevchento CD from Gazzetta, converted it to VHS and sent one tape my way. VHS! Still have it as well.

If someone cares to dig, there was a girl from Miami many years ago who met Maldini on the beach during his winter vacation. She got three autographs from him, one for herself, another she gave to Scharatz and the third one she put up as a prize in a Maldini praising essay contest. Don't know who won that one.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to mention some inactive, not so well known, users:

Seamus - he was one of the first admins here; from San Francisco; at one time he found a Forza Milan! magazine at a newspaper stand in San Francisco; he photocopied it and sent a copy my way round the world. A4, black and white. Still have it.

ads216 - I think he lived in Rome but wasn't Italian; quite a good poster. Anyway, back when video sharing wasn't ubiquitous the guy got the Shevchento CD from Gazzetta, converted it to VHS and sent one tape my way. VHS! Still have it as well.
/People that you like because they sent you free stuff. :fp:

:lol:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Donipporuishevdini - one of the strangest usernames and best posters around here.
I miss him and his name changes, one of my favorites to read.

If someone cares to dig, there was a girl from Miami many years ago who met Maldini on the beach during his winter vacation. She got three autographs from him, one for herself, another she gave to Scharatz and the third one she put up as a prize in a Maldini praising essay contest. Don't know who won that one.
It wasn't me :(, haha, I was like weeks new in here when that happened, wanted to win it sooo bad, made a total 16 year old type of post to get it :red faced:...someone that didn't remain loyal to the forum won it :tongue:. I think she was from Argentina and her pic ended up all over the internet by the way, cause I've seen it in lots of places.

/People that you like because they sent you free stuff. :fp:

:lol:

Don't mess with that, Claudia is by far the coolest person on earth, by far deserves the biggest appreciation in this thread.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whilst I'm here, I hate you all, except c4m for sharing my music taste, and Jasper for sharing my distain for almost everything.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Whilst I'm here, I hate you all, except c4m for sharing my music taste, and Jasper for sharing my distain for almost everything.

You were so close to being such a BOSS!

shame :fp:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Jasper doesn't like Jon (was going to say "doesn't like BJ :(", definitely was going to get trolled) though, that's sad about Jasper. Jasper is a sad sad man.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
In all honesty

SenatoreM84 is my fav poster

Really interesting person to read

patosheva for his transfer news

ACM4E when he used to do the daily reports

Congo for his abillity to always make me laugh as his posts

And Jasper for keeping the kiddies in line

Thankyou all

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You were so close to being such a BOSS!

shame :fp:
:(

I hate a huge amount of you, you're not one of those MB <3

Jasper doesn't like Jon (was going to say "doesn't like BJ :(", definitely was going to get trolled) though, that's sad about Jasper. Jasper is a sad sad man.

I know, stupid Jasper, ****** as usual. :o

OT: That video makes literally no sense.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
So, now that you've mentioned it. What do you think about BJ's? I've learned that if girls don't like them, they suck at them.
Yeah girls that don't like it will always suck at them cause they hate it...if they like them they enjoy it, they are good...goes for many things in life. That said a lady never spills out all of her secrets ;).

OT: That video makes literally no sense.
I've tried to understand it's meaning since I was a child. I think a) Bon Jovi is telling us sex tapes are dangerous b) one night stands can end up with your studio getting burned down. c) sex with your girlfriend's best friend and artists always go wrong.

Schedule