Week 31: Juventus vs AC Milan 06/04/2019 18:00 CET

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Baka should play DM form now until the end of the season. Gattuso destroyed him when he pushed him to CM.

No about this game we should play our usual defence and midfield baka as CDM, Kessie to his right and hakan to his left. Attack sould be Cutrone Piatek Suso/Samu.

This is the best we can do and I hope some miracle happen that day and we somehow grab 3 points.

I would ask any coach to be creative but I don't think Gattuso is up for the task.

Forza Milan.

talking about "creative" and laying out exact formation gattuso would use. :monto:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What should we do when Moise Kean scores?

Celebrate with anti-racism and anti-Bonucci banners. That way Kean joins us at the end of the season for sure :proud: cause we're not a scum club with scum players

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Need a strong midfield against Juve. Need Biglia Baka and Kessie imo. Hakan left and Samu right. Suso can come off bench if need be. Need atleast one guy with some decent pace!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hopefully we get a point out of this.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
D3Y5V8iWwAEh5bz

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
What happened to Plizzari?

And what about our staple on the bench - Montoleader?

Wasn’t Plizzari going on loan?
Monto probably somwhow injured himself again.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hakan was tested in the midfield and Borini in the left side of attack. If Gattuso is going to play Hakan in the midfield, then might as well be Borini instead of Castillejo I guess.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Wasn’t Plizzari going on loan?
Monto probably somwhow injured himself again.

I was hoping Plizzari left on loan but apparently he is still around. I hope he is not injured. I thought they might have at least used him in primavera matches.

The bench will miss Monto's leadership.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
They have a rapist at the front and a racist at the back. Give em a good ol asswhooping Milan.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Another game vs Juventus which we will loose. No surprises. Sunday is the day we officially lose our CL place to Atalanta...

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan was tested in the midfield and Borini in the left side of attack. If Gattuso is going to play Hakan in the midfield, then might as well be Borini instead of Castillejo I guess.

Should do Borini at LW with Samu at RW. Gattuso will panic after benching Suso last match, and we will all get to witness Suso physically dominated by Europe’s slowest defense.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Another game vs Juventus which we will loose. No surprises. Sunday is the day we officially lose our CL place to Atalanta...

It's pathetic having the attitude that we lost before the game even begins.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borini at LW makes sense. Cutrone on the bench give us options in the second half more than if he starts. Borini would keep his eye on Cancelo if he plays. I don’t think they’ll play either of Pjanic or Matuidi so it’s probably Emre Can, Bentancur and someone else, not sure who maybe Khedira. Bernardeschi, Moise Kean and Mandzukic up front. That’s my guess.

If they rest most of their key players like Chiellini, Dybala, Pjanic and Matuidi we have a good chance to walk away with something. If they play De Sciglio that’s an added bonus, he’s terrible. Saw he might even play in a back three for them. Not likely I think.

Hakan Baka and Kessie in midfield is our best option. Let’s hope Suso wakes up and Allegri is too preoccupied with Ajax to come up with Suso gameplan. I don’t think Bonucci is good enough defensively to handle Piatek without Chiellini or Barzagli by his side. We should score one at least.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's pathetic having the attitude that we lost before the game even begins.

I mean I'd like to come home to see an excited Zoe Saldana wearing nothing but my t-shirt, eagerly waiting for me....but is it likely to happen?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I mean I'd like to come home to see an excited Zoe Saldana wearing nothing but my t-shirt, eagerly waiting for me....but is it likely to happen?

Go on

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
borini 11 shirt
samu 7 shirt

cGm8oQg.gif

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I want King Borini to go full savage mode for this game

Run down every loose ball, 150% into every 50/50, winning every free kick, following up every shot, tracking back every goddam second

Borini will be an absolute beast tomorrow! WATCH!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want King Borini to go full savage mode for this game

Run down every loose ball, 150% into every 50/50, winning every free kick, following up every shot, tracking back every goddam second

Borini will be an absolute beast tomorrow! WATCH!

Zoe-Saldana_1.jpg

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
borini game winner against juve would be the best moment of the season

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A tired, haggard lookin dru returns home, beaten but not broken by the same world of his ever vanishing dream of one day conquering belongs to.
As he meekly ascends the stairs to his bedroom the faint but uistakable scent of rose petals both startles and seems to energise him. With his vigor returning, almost magically as he ascends he notices the light leaking out of the creases of the door. Is this an apparition? A trance perhaps? Had he fallen asleep on his way home and this was some transition to another place?

With his throat constricted and his lips quivering, he turned the handle. He swung open the door...half expecting the mundane... maybe his sister had slept over... maybe a burglar was searching for valuables.....but maybe just maybe...

Speculation died the instant he saw her. An angel, quite literally lay draped across his bed. Her tall slim figure lay diagonally. Her bosom was partly hidden by his laptop which was opened, it's light softly bouncing off of the biggest eyes he had ever seen. Her golden brown hair siezed the rest of the room's light and glowed like a halo behind her head.....

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A tired, haggard lookin dru returns home, beaten but not broken by the same world of his ever vanishing dream of one day conquering belongs to.
As he meekly ascends the stairs to his bedroom the faint but uistakable scent of rose petals both startles and seems to energise him. With his vigor returning, almost magically as he ascends he notices the light leaking out of the creases of the door. Is this an apparition? A trance perhaps? Had he fallen asleep on his way home and this was some transition to another place?

With his throat constricted and his lips quivering, he turned the handle. He swung open the door...half expecting the mundane... maybe his sister had slept over... maybe a burglar was searching for valuables.....but maybe just maybe...

Speculation died the instant he saw her. An angel, quite literally lay draped across his bed. Her tall slim figure lay diagonally. Her bosom was partly hidden by his laptop which was opened, it's light softly bouncing off of the biggest eyes he had ever seen. Her golden brown hair siezed the rest of the room's light and glowed like a halo behind her head.....

:devilpop:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
It’s Match Day! Forza Milan!!!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Easy win for us