FIFA Club World Cup

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If inter does end up winning it does this at least get some points for the coefficient thingy so italy considering the way things are going doesnt loose its last CL place to feroe islands?

Good game. Shame the stadium was almost empty.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL ... like they stood a chance. UAE should stick to what they're good at; traffic light drag racing :proud: :D

what is zambia good for? cows/sheep moving around in your football fields?

I'm pretty sure al wahda can beat the mexican team if the game had any importance, but its a pointless game and no one here gives a fuck about pointless games.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If inter does end up winning it does this at least get some points for the coefficient thingy so italy considering the way things are going doesnt loose its last CL place to feroe islands?

Not really...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Good game. Shame the stadium was almost empty.

I reckon theres gonna be alot of people attending for the Inter game, its just that no one gives a fuck about inter(brasilian one) and the african team.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah more people for the european team is a given. Still would be better if it was more filled even in with teams from other continents playing. I like this club world cup idea. Hope it gets bigger and more popular down the road. Nice to see the best teams (well not really lol) from continents competing together.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Um, you're beginning to sound all plastic, like you're patronising those collective primitive African dimwits, seriously.
And Samson Siasia is Africa's best head coach despite all the NFF horse manure. :proud:

I'm not meaning to. It is a success for Africa, saying it isn't so is just stupid and overhyping things.

African football is miles behind European Football, to say it isn't is just stupid.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
No ... UEFA has nothing to do with this tournament. Its FIFA's organization. A FIFA competition, not a UEFA one.
what is zambia good for? cows/sheep moving around in your football fields?
Two players in a club world cup final :proud:

Nah ... we don't wear clothes best suited for fat herbivores :D

Just be good hosts and leave football to the real footballers ... Thanks. Much appreciated.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I'm not meaning to. It is a success for Africa, saying it isn't so is just stupid and overhyping things.

African football is miles behind European Football, to say it isn't is just stupid.

Like whatever, maybe you're right..I'm not in the mood to argue tonite anyways..gotta bad headache atm.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Internacional's Alecsandro
Eagerly Anticipating Club
World Cup

Internacional attacker Alecsandro
has labelled the Club World Cup as
the biggest event of his life.
Experienced attacker Alecsandro has
labelled the Club World Cup the
biggest event of his life and the
Brazilian forward is eagerly
anticipating Internacional's
upcoming semi-final match against
TP Mazembe.
"The last three weeks of the
Brasileirao were tough, because we
were no longer in the championship
race. All we could think about was
that we had the biggest competition
of our lives coming up," Alecsandro
was quoted as saying by fifa.com.
"But once you arrive here, you get
into the atmosphere of the
tournament. And once you can start
focusing on just one objective in
training, it helps take the pressure
off too.
"TP Mazembe are a strong, quick
team and play exciting football, but I
wasn ’t impressed with them
tactically. I don’t think they mark
particularly well. Given the quality
players we ’ve got, if we try playing a
couple of one-twos with the lads
breaking from deep, such as
D ’Alessandro or Tinga, we’ll cause
them problems.
"But I prefer to go into this event as
the lesser-known side.
[Internazionale] have a virtual
‘ World XI’ and always have one eye
on the next challenge. We can make
the most of that: if they switch off,
we ’ll turn them over."

Drokking ignoramus..tell us, how exactly does Humble Pie made in the UAE taste like? What sort of filling do we need to repeat such recipe, an asinine, arrogant feeling? Lick your frigging chops stray and bow to your new masters. You just got PWN3d biattch!!

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
that Alecssandro dude along with Sobis were awful IMO, haven't seen Internacional plays recently but Sobis is always wasteful and Alecssandro looked clueless, kinda like a step down in the attacking department compared to the days of Pato and then Nilmar, plus Internacional's two CB were not that good on the game..
the only player that actually impress me was D'allesandro and he didn't actually played with all his potential.., Tinga also played well esp in the first half..
Credits to Mazembe they played with lots of hearts and spirit, still it looked difficult for them if they would meet Inter, although I hope there's still some shock left for them. Although it would be nice to see if Seongnam could also pulls off a shock :D:D.. but that would mean Benitez gets fired :rolleyes:,

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Everyone was talking about Inter-Inter. :D Well, it is not entirely impossible yet. :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
probably because you cant afford clothes.

herbivores >>> cannibals ;)

Can't afford clothes, so forget football stadiums and other facilities like shoes and balls. Yet we'd still whip your asses back to the traffic lights in a game of football :proud: LEAVE FOOTBALL to the professionals ... don't EMBARRASS yourselves any further. Anyway, shouldn't you be concentrating on finding potential investors to come and bail you out? ;)

The dumbass one-liner posts end here. Excellent work TP Mazembe :star:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
55' Pachuca 0 - 1 Al-Wehda

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Sorry Sage of Six Paths

2a4b7a8a64d6835973a75f3c64f9402e.png

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Seongnam: 1 Jung; 2 Ko, 4 Ognenovski, 5 Cho B., 8 Choi, 9 Cho D., 10 Radoncic, 11 Molina, 16 Kim S., 22 Hong, 30 Jo.
A disposizione: 41 Kang, 3 Yun, 6 Cheon, 13 Jeong, 14 Song, 18 Namkung, 20 Kim J., 26 Jang, 32 Park, 38 Yong.
Allenatore: Shin Tae Yong.

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 4 Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 2 Cordoba, 26 Chivu; 5 Stankovic, 19 Cambiasso; 27 Pandev, 10 Sneijder, 9 Eto'o; 22 Milito.

A disposizione: 12 Castellazzi, 21 Orlandoni, 8 Thiago Motta, 11 Muntari, 13 Maicon, 17 Mariga, 23 Materazzi, 31 Alibec, 36 Benedetti, 39 Santon, 40 Nwankwo, 88 Biabiany.

Allenatore: Rafael Benitez.

Arbitro: Roberto Moreno (Panama).

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
leading 0-2 and then losing the lead in the final moments, typical!

I didnt even watch the game, but i hope the dumbasses in this forum who said al wahda dont have a chance can go ahead and eat shit. :)

edit: I hope the wahda board decide to invest in some defenders and a goalkeeper, this team has proper potential with the young players and good midfield/attack.

It's funny how al wahda, who are probably not even in the strongest team in the u.a.e league(5th so far this season after they sold their best player and didnt add anything:head:) were seconds away from beating the concacaf champions.:D

Last edited:

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
dejan merdankovic 0 1 .
sneidermerda out with hamstring injury

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't afford clothes, so forget football stadiums and other facilities like shoes and balls. Yet we'd still whip your asses back to the traffic lights in a game of football :proud: LEAVE FOOTBALL to the professionals ... don't EMBARRASS yourselves any further. Anyway, shouldn't you be concentrating on finding potential investors to come and bail you out? ;)

The dumbass one-liner posts end here. Excellent work TP Mazembe :star:

so a team you dont even support and simply glory hunting because their african are pros and the rest of the teams arent? 1 win against the brasilian inter doesnt mean shit, play that game 10 times and inter would win 9/10.

and what the fuck are you talking about bailing out and traffic lights? u seen drag races on youtube on something? you must be bitter because the only races they have in zambia must be on foot.

i agree, arguing with a dumbass like you who doesnt make sense is a waste of time.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
seongham were scared against inter, their coach played it wrong and allowed Inter to dominate.

anyways seems like Inter are going to win this cup, which isnt a shock.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At least Benítez stays, silver lining there. Unless TP come out with balls of thick steel and win this on Saturday, of course. Rafa MUST stay no matter!!!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
At least Benítez stays, silver lining there. Unless TP come out with balls of thick steel and win this on Saturday, of course. Rafa MUST stay no matter!!!
I don't care if Rafa stays or goes. I want Mazembe to win all the way! Not finish second last ... LOL :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Mazembe finished 2nd last in last club world cup, but I guess they werent pros back then :rolleyes:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Internacional 4 x 2 Seognam, Inter finishes third place.

Now Forza Mazembe!

Make Capitão Lugano proud! lol

Schedule