The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Swap Vangioni/Poli/Ely whatever Genoa want for Ocampos and sell Niang to West Ham. Then bring in a midfielder with the money. Wishful thinking haha.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Niang does not want to go to Genoa, but his stay at Milan is still not guaranteed. [MilanNews.it]

A straight swap for Papu Gomez would be the best solution. Gasperini knows Niang from his time at Genoa.

you can probably find a premier league club that will buy him outright.

both good solutions :thumbsup:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Swap Vangioni/Poli/Ely whatever Genoa want for Ocampos and sell Niang to West Ham. Then bring in a midfielder with the money. Wishful thinking haha.

Sell Sosa for 10 million and whatever we get for Niang (which I'm not expecting much) combine with the 10 million to get Badelj now.

There's no point in getting Badelj in the summer. It has to be now.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sell Sosa for 10 million and whatever we get for Niang (which I'm not expecting much) combine with the 10 million to get Badelj now.

There's no point in getting Badelj in the summer.

Could have made 30m combined from Luiz Adriano to China and Niang to Leicester last year. I remember when Zenit was offering 40-50m for SES and we turned it down. Ugh.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Could have made 30m combined from Luiz Adriano to China and Niang to Leicester last year. I remember when Zenit was offering 40-50m for SES and we turned it down. Ugh.

Galliani would have used that 40 million to loan some fodders and use the rest for dinners at Giannini's. :g:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
who do u guys rate higher?
icardi or belotti? (pls put aside any bad thought about icardi as a person :lol: )

Personality actually makes a ton of a difference between them, Belotti is an aggressive leader while Icardi is just a prick.

Its hard to say what would be ideal for Montella, some very possession oriented managers like a target man while others are looking for something like a #9.5. From what I know about Montella I´d put him more in the latter category, so his dream might be a completely different player.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Telelombardia says Mihajlovic called Niang as well. They say Milan could ask for Benassi or Baselli in return from Torino.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I don't think this team needs your typical centre forward, I believe we need someone in the Kaka' mold. We need a second striker that can beat a defender and be creative with the ball af their feet imo. Belotti would be nice but I think he isn't what is needed, a player like Aubayang would be amazing. We need x-factor not someone who needs service.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
who do u guys rate higher?
icardi or belotti? (pls put aside any bad thought about icardi as a person :lol: )

Not seen much of belotti tbh .... so i'd have to go with Icardi. Plus he's been doing it for a few seasons now.

I rate Icardi for another thing... Argentina right now have the most formidable front line in world football. He could have been a pussy and chosen to play for Italy after Prandelli approached him... but he stood firm and said no. That says a lot about him.

Can't believe im starting to like this dude.... grrrrrrrrr. Ever since that assist vs Juve :D

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I don't think this team needs your typical centre forward, I believe we need someone in the Kaka' mold. We need a second striker that can beat a defender and be creative with the ball af their feet imo. Belotti would be nice but I think he isn't what is needed, a player like Aubayang would be amazing. We need x-factor not someone who needs service.

Suso could definitely play SS in in 4-4-2 or whatever. I've wanted that for the whole season because Bacca and Lapadula are terrible at solo CF. They are not fast, not good in the air, bad linkup/passing, not good at positioning (Bacca doesnt understand offside).

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Unless we sell Niang for a decent amount of cash, loaning him atm would be stupid. Our squad is thin enough as it is, we need decent bench players and he can cover that role.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Corriere Dello Sport also reports Mihajlovic called Niang asking him to come to Torino.

Don't know why Torino wants him since they already have Iago Falque, Iturbe and Ljajic.

Last edited:

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Corriere Dello Sport also reports Mihajlovic called Niang asking him to come to Torino.

Don't know why Torino wants him since they already have Iago Falque, Iturbe and Ljajic.

dont see how Ljajic would be an improvement

he's been bad in matches i've seen

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

All 3 are on loan from Roma. I don't think they would swap anyone of their players for Niang, only their own shitters. Torino doesn't owe use any favors.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All 3 are on loan from Roma. I don't think they would swap anyone of their players for Niang, only their own shitters. Torino doesn't owe use any favors.

Benassi or Baselli?

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Barecca, Zappacosta or other full back would be awesome.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unless we sell Niang for a decent amount of cash, loaning him atm would be stupid. Our squad is thin enough as it is, we need decent bench players and he can cover that role.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is how I feel as well.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well we won't just hand Niang to them for nothing unless they are going to pay up.

Torino drop 'fat' Maxi Lopez

Torino have decided to sell Maxi Lopez after Sinisa Mihajlovic criticised the striker’s weight again.

Over the summer, the Coach famously said Maxi Lopez was so overweight that “it’s like carrying around a washing machine.”

The 32-year-old has made just 10 competitive appearances this season, scoring one goal in the Coppa Italia.

Although Andrea Belotti is suspended today, Maxi Lopez was still not called up for the trip to Bologna.

“It’s because the washing machine is still there,” explained Mihajlovic to reporters.

A January exit seems inevitable, but he’s not the only one, as Josef Martinez is also on the way out.

According to **********, Torino are hoping to replace both with Sampdoria benchwarmer Ante Budimir.

Knowing :g:....

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Apart from Genoa, Everton, West Ham and Crystal Palace of England are interested in Niang. [Di Marzio]

Niang is tempted by a move to England, according to Di Marzio.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sell Niang, use his and Adriano's funds to sign a decent midfielder if possible!

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Juventus have made initial contacts with the agent of Keita Balde. Milan are also interested in signing the player for next season [Sky].

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apart from Genoa, Everton, West Ham and Crystal Palace of England are interested in Niang. [Di Marzio]

Niang is tempted by a move to England, according to Di Marzio.

Juventus have made initial contacts with the agent of Keita Balde. Milan are also interested in signing the player for next season [Sky].

If we sell Niang, we are going to need Keita this window. Maybe a loan + obligation to buy in the summer?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Baselli or Benassi for Niang is an upgrade.

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
Deulofeu: "Milan is the biggest team in Italy and everyone in the world knows who they are. I'm happy to be here and hope to help the team."

Deulofeu: "Everyone knows Milan is a historic club that has won 7 Champions Leagues, had many great players and many Ballon d'Or winners."

Deulofeu: "I hope to play against Juventus on Wednesday and I'm very happy to train with my new teammates."

"It doesn't matter if I play on the right or the left, I want to play. Milan is the most glorious club in Italy."

"I find myself well with Suso and I hope to score many goals alongside Bacca."

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Niang goes to Genoa or England, look out for a winger replacement and a possible midfielder. West Ham lost Zaza, Calleri, most likely Payet and Carroll hurt. Would be an ideal landing spot. Plus they were willing to spend 25m on Zaza. They can throw us some money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule