Videogames Thread

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
How good are the updates? For instance if Welbeck is still only 69 then it's a joke.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Don't think they've been done yet have they?

You and Kalac up for some zombies or something?

(secretly hopes Kalac will play Ke$ha over headset... :o)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How do you get those really good guns that fire red bullets and make a beeping sound?

Towards the end I needed to shoot about 8 times to kill one zombie. I'm glad that was over tho. I had a mare. 14 deaths :mad:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
you have to upgrade the gun...

For 'Five' you have to go to some room after hitting a switch (I've never done it) but on Kino der Toten, you get the power on, make sure you have 5000 points (to buy the upgrade) and use the teleporter in the main area like

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where's the switch in 5?

And where's the power in KDT? In the middle of the room where you start?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I think you have to hit like 4 of them, but I'm not completely sure where tbh, somewhere in the main room where you reach after the first lift...

The power in KDT is in the room with the main stage (the curtains open when it's turned on) if you go left downstairs where you start, and keep going through outside, then through the gate and then up the stairs and through to the next door. Then through the next door and down a flight of stairs in to the bit that's like a 'backstage area' type thing (if the mystery box is there, it'll be on the left) and the switch for the power is on the right as you enter that place

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'll never remember all of that :tongue:

Can I get the gun if someone else has already done all the power stuff? I thought you had to go to the gun on the wall again to upgrade?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
no, that just shows how much it costs to upgrade I think.

Once the power is on / the switches are pressed, all u have to do is go to the place where the upgrade machine is, (in KDT it's through the teleporter - I think you have to teleport there in 5 too, but I'm not sure where)

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I got commentary voice issue on my FIFA 11. I can't hear any commentary voice at all, where other voice such as music, crowd, etc is good. I already set the commentary voice to the maximum. Any solution?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no, that just shows how much it costs to upgrade I think.

Once the power is on / the switches are pressed, all u have to do is go to the place where the upgrade machine is, (in KDT it's through the teleporter - I think you have to teleport there in 5 too, but I'm not sure where)

Ah thanks. The teleporter is that big circle thing in the first room of KDT isn't it?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Ah thanks. The teleporter is that big circle thing in the first room of KDT isn't it?

no that's where you get back, the telporter is the machine thing in the main hall - a cable runs from the thing in the first room to the teleporter itself

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
He thought it was yours! :D :tongue:

I said then 'why do you keep signing out, and being timed out of games'

:D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manutd fan and his fucking Tesco Value internet

It wasn't mine!

It kept telling me that you had timed out, and also the 2nd time we lost connection I was the last to do so, because I saw you and HD standing together whilst I could move around for about 2 seconds.

Also, once you went me and HD didn't have any problems at all ;)

I disconnected because I had died 14 times in the previous match and we lost connection twice so I thought fuck it. Then I changed my mind :tongue:

edit:

Both you and HD had the little light bulb above your name a lot of the time. My connection was fucking gash about 18 months ago, especially when I played Fifa. I haven't lost connection for ages though.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fifa is gash this year. Haven't played Kalac on this one but played on F10 a lot. Strange player as he's actually better with Leeds/Reading/Stoke than he is with the top teams. I like being Sunderland.

So you can watch?

Don't really wanna watch tbh. :thumbsdown:

It wasn't mine!

It kept telling me that you had timed out, and also the 2nd time we lost connection I was the last to do so, because I saw you and HD standing together whilst I could move around for about 2 seconds.

Also, once you went me and HD didn't have any problems at all ;)

I disconnected because I had died 14 times in the previous match and we lost connection twice so I thought fuck it. Then I changed my mind :tongue:

edit:

Both you and HD had the little light bulb above your name a lot of the time. My connection was fucking gash about 18 months ago, especially when I played Fifa. I haven't lost connection for ages though.

All the talk of someone who signed out prematurely due to his connection.

I remember that happening on H3 with me, doing one of the Vidmaster challenges and bam, my internet disconnected right at the end. :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
it was you manutdfan.

it was you who kept timing out on my screen too. And then Kalac ended the game to start again because you'd left. It was you who kept being signed out of the party, and also, the lightbulbs just mean we've hit the pause menu.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it was you manutdfan.

it was you who kept timing out on my screen too. And then Kalac ended the game to start again because you'd left. It was you who kept being signed out of the party, and also, the lightbulbs just mean we've hit the pause menu.

I signed out because I turned my xbox off lol. I don't think I've ever lost connection on COD.

Kalac timed out with me.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Yes, but you timed out with both me and Kalac.

But you weren't always signed out of XBL, just kicked from our XBL party...

Why did you turn it off anyway?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
ManUtd fan, it was blatantly you. Stop arguing against it.

If both people say it's you, then it's you. You can tell if it's someone else, although practically everybody doesn't think it's them...

Despite not being there, i can safely assume it was you.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Frustration lol.

One time a zombie hit one once as I ran past and I died. Also the fact that I was rubbish. I don't think the 3 of us died more than 14 times combined in all the other games.

Also, the most annoying way to die is when they stick their hand through the wall. The most annoying think about Kalacs :-)o) connection going was that one of them stopped my heroic act when both of you needed reviving and I had about 25 zombies to kill. I got every one of them (despite only having a shot gun and both of you on orange), and had about 35 kills overall which was way more than anyone else. I managed revived you, went to revive Kalac....and the connection went.

It just had to happen then :rolleyes:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Btw, I've snapped up Fifa 11, for the 360.

Don't know if I'll play tonight, when I'm on it in a bit, I'll be playing against my brother, so don't bother inviting me etc if you're on - I won't be able to respond.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I won't be on tonight either, or tomorrow or whenever. My brother, as previously said, is playing the Xbox to death and i can't go on. Not that i really want to but still.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How much did you pay for Fifa, HD?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
£25 (it's on sale in Argos) but I had a £10 gift card in Argos, so £15.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
First ever game online on the 360, I go Milan against someone who goes Chelsea. The guy's giving it the big one all match, taking the piss, saying I'm shit (despite holding a 1-0 lead) beat 2 of his players in 1 roulette with Ibra before planting it in the back of the net for 2-0, only 65 mins on the clock - bastard quits. fml.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Why on earth do you talk to the people you play on Fifa?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
That's the funny thing, it was just him talking, I didn't have my mic in! I never do playing football games!

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
FFS it's happened again.

This time, 0-0, I scored with 10 minutes to go, then he kept pausing it, then with about 87 mins on the clock, he quit again! :rolleyes:

Does everyone quit on the bloody xbox?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Not really, though Fifa11 wasn't very good online for me. I couldn't ever connect especially if i went onto the menus in a generic way. I remember having to do some special crap to guarantee a game... So fucking ridiculous. Fifa really need to sort out quitting and connecting to games.

Schedule