Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
If you look at it player by player PSG is way better than Milan. But of course they need time. Only a fool would call them overrated after 45 min. Besides, Thiago Silva, Motta and Pastore are missing.

okay which players are better then the ones milan have? robinho is a better version of lavezzi, cassano is way way better then menez, montolivo is better then thiago motta (who was benched for montolivo in the euros). zapata is better then sakho, abbiati is better then sirigu. i can go on and on but it'd be too easy :thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
to our currently squad i think it would be the best solution.

pato..cassano
robinho..monto..noce..boateng
anto..mex..zapata..abate

I'm not ocnvinced that's best for robinho, boateng and our cm would be run over. Id use muntari next to monty.

But you could use urby at wing

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
okay which players are better then the ones milan have? robinho is a better version of lavezzi

I have to agree with Fred. PSG have better players than Milan.

Ibra > Any player at Milan
Lavezzi > Robinho, Pato, Shaarawy
Nene > Robinho, Pato, Shaarawy
Menez = Robinho, Shaarawy

Pastore > Any midfielder at Milan
Veratti = Montolivo (granted, I've only seen 3 matches, but that kid is something special)
Motta > Better than any midfielder at Milan, except Montolivo.

Silva > Any defender at Milan.

Sirigu = Abbiati.

So basically Milan don't have a striker as good as Ibra, a midfielder as good as Pastore, and a defender as good as Silva. They're even in goalkeeper department.

Overall I would give the striking department to PSG as well at the moment. Milan has more talent and potential. Much more actually, but potential is a funny word. Who knows if it will ever be fulfilled.

PSG's midfield is also top class. You basically only have Montolivo in yours, someone who's not nearly as good as Pastore and roughly as good as Veratti. Oh yeah, Boateng, but I see him more as forward than a midfielder.

Defense is tough to say. Overall Milan has more quality, but not a player as good as Silva.

I have to say though, I think PSG has a better first team than any team in Serie A, including Inter. Milan, Inter and Juve have better B team's though, but PSG's first team is truly something special. It's easy to see just by the sheer speed and precision of their play, despite it being just the first match.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Fred. PSG have better players than Milan.

Ibra > Any player at Milan
Lavezzi > Robinho, Pato, Shaarawy
Nene > Robinho, Pato, Shaarawy
Menez = Robinho, Shaarawy

Pastore > Any midfielder at Milan
Veratti = Montolivo (granted, I've only seen 3 matches, but that kid is something special)
Motta > Better than any midfielder at Milan, except Montolivo.

Silva > Any defender at Milan.

Sirigu = Abbiati.

So basically Milan don't have a striker as good as Ibra, a midfielder as good as Pastore, and a defender as good as Silva. They're even in goalkeeper department.

Overall I would give the striking department to PSG as well at the moment. Milan has more talent and potential. Much more actually, but potential is a funny word. Who knows if it will ever be fulfilled.

PSG's midfield is also top class. You basically only have Montolivo in yours, someone who's not nearly as good as Pastore and roughly as good as Veratti. Oh yeah, Boateng, but I see him more as forward than a midfielder.

Defense is tough to say. Overall Milan has more quality, but not a player as good as Silva.

I have to say though, I think PSG has a better first team than any team in Serie A, including Inter. Milan, Inter and Juve have better B team's though, but PSG's first team is truly something special. It's easy to see just by the sheer speed and precision of their play, despite it being just the first match.

people think that admitting to the fact that Milan are an average team will make them bad fans or delusion levels are sky high.

lavezzi is a physically stronger version than robinho with less goals, I'd say robinho is a smarter player.

lavezzi/nene over pato? :lol: and montolivo is clearly superior to verratti and motta.

Last edited:

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
people think that admitting to the fact that Milan are an average team will make them bad fans or delusion levels are sky high.

lavezzi is a physically stronger version than robinho with less goals, I'd say robinho is a smarter player.

lavezzi/nene over pato? :lol: and montolivo is clearly superior to verratti and motta.

Lavezzi scores roughly as many goals as Robinho, maybe a few less, but he's way better at dribbling and creating chances for his teammates. He also works twice as hard. Seriously, at some point Robinho has to stop living off of his potential. Also consider that Lavezzi has played for a much weaker team than Robinho.

Yes, I'd take Nene and definitly Lavezzi over Pato. Maybe not in terms of building for the future, but as of right now Nene and Lavezzi are ahead of Pato, quite comfortably.

Montolivo is better than Motta yeah, I agree. However, I'm very impressed by Veratti. At 19 i'd take him over Montolivo. They're roughly as good in my view.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
not getting into the psg vs. milan debate...

but dude, get real about veratti. he's not on monto's level. he's got the potential, but yeah, potential. he's still very very raw. every team in the world would put monto on the pitch before veratti in an important game. and i'm a BIG veratti fan myself.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
not getting into the psg vs. milan debate...

but dude, get real about veratti. he's not on monto's level. he's got the potential, but yeah, potential. he's still very very raw. every team in the world would put monto on the pitch before veratti in an important game. and i'm a BIG veratti fan myself.

That's true, but 2-3 months into the season it might be a different story. The way I see it he already has everything to be a big success for them.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That's true, but 2-3 months into the season it might be a different story. The way I see it he already has everything to be a big success for them.

even 2-3 months is to little time, i don't think he's gonna be a starter this season. but yeah, the kid got success written all over him. the only thing that worries me is his size. from where he's playing, he could be bullied from bigger guys.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Lavezzi scores roughly as many goals as Robinho, maybe a few less, but he's way better at dribbling and creating chances for his teammates. He also works twice as hard. Seriously, at some point Robinho has to stop living off of his potential. Also consider that Lavezzi has played for a much weaker team than Robinho.

Yes, I'd take Nene and definitly Lavezzi over Pato. Maybe not in terms of building for the future, but as of right now Nene and Lavezzi are ahead of Pato, quite comfortably.

Montolivo is better than Motta yeah, I agree. However, I'm very impressed by Veratti. At 19 i'd take him over Montolivo. They're roughly as good in my view.

then how come he doesn't have as much assists as robinho?

ahead of him because he was injured and not on form, his feats + talent > lavezzi/nene

the veratti hype is extremely annoying, you'd really choose a 19 year old with 1 good SERIE B season over an established 27 year old?

Reaction score
You are seriously underestimating Montolivo who would be such a good puzzle piece to the Milan which I was hoping Ibra och Silva would be part of.

I envy PSG, how I would have loved to have Motta and Pastore along with Monto and Noce in our midfield...

Glad for Ibra that he scored two goals, love Ibra

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
this thread is now becoming psg official thread :o

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
even 2-3 months is to little time, i don't think he's gonna be a starter this season. but yeah, the kid got success written all over him. the only thing that worries me is his size. from where he's playing, he could be bullied from bigger guys.

We'll see.;)

then how come he doesn't have as much assists as robinho?

That's like saying how come Robinho had more assists last season than Ibrahimovic. Assist is a lot down to the person getting the pass as well. In 1o/11 Lavezzi had 12, while Robinho had 5. Dude, seriously, it's not even close. Lavezzi creates way more than Robinho.

the veratti hype is extremely annoying, you'd really choose a 19 year old with 1 good SERIE B season over an established 27 year old?

I concede that Montolivo is the better player, but in my view, based off the little I've seen, there's not much between them. In fact I think Veratti has better vision than Montolivo.

You are seriously underestimating Montolivo who would be such a good puzzle piece to the Milan which I was hoping Ibra och Silva would be part of.

I envy PSG, how I would have loved to have Motta and Pastore along with Monto and Noce in our midfield...

Glad for Ibra that he scored two goals, love Ibra

Nah bro, I just really rate Verratti. Haven't seen a young Italian deep-lying playmaker in a loooong time. ;)

Last edited:

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan is an awesome club, but your squad suck today. You have a decent 11, after that its.. ugh.

Sure, Milan could be extremely lucky and have the whole squad fit for the whole season. Then its a top team. A few injuries though.. bye bye, for this season. And even with the full squad, its not absolut world class.

PSG has a pretty great starting 11 and is also very robust. They are hardly even a club yet, but they have a good squad. So far, I like them. I also like France, so I hope one day PGS is an awesome club as well.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Wait. Wait. Milan's last fuck to give about what you say just flew away.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Good to see that he can score for a club that doesn't need to cheat and match fix in order to win trophies :thumbsup:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ He scored 28 goals with Milan last season, so he proved that already.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ He scored 28 goals with Milan last season, so he proved that already.

Last season Milan did not match fix therefore did not win any trophies.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:lol: I like this Man United fan. :D

Anyways, here's some stats.

Ibra has scored 33/36 penalties in his club and NT career, disregarding Ajax where i'm not sure he took any. He's scored the last 19 in a row for club & country.

Juve: 1/1
Inter 10/11
Barca 2/2
Milan 15/16
Psg 1/1
Sweden 4/5

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we had problems with fergie time.

You were okay for Berlu-calls though :thumbsup:

I hear he wants to go into business with Putin? Corrupt fucker :lol:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last season Milan did not match fix therefore did not win any trophies.

So we also match fixed 7 CL ? Is it just you or are all Manure fans delusional ?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So we also match fixed 7 CL ? Is it just you or are all Manure fans delusional ?

Well you cheated in 69. Also cheated against Leeds (thankfully) in the CWC. Also robbed some Scottish club in that same time frame.

I would hazard a guess that about 5 of your Champions Leagues and 15 of your Serie A's have been as a result of corruption.

I feel sorry for Juventus and Inter Milan. They've been the true victims in this era of Milan phone-dominance engineered by the anti-honesty propaganda that's been coming out of Milan since Maldini was a die hard Juventus fan.

Of course this is just being realistic. If I was going to exaggerate or WUM then I'd say all 7 CL's were because of cheating on and off the pitch, however I'm an honest, fair, highly intelligent human being.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well you cheated in 69. Also cheated against Leeds (thankfully) in the CWC. Also robbed some Scottish club in that same time frame.

I would hazard a guess that about 5 of your Champions Leagues and 15 of your Serie A's have been as a result of corruption.

I feel sorry for Juventus and Inter Milan. They've been the true victims in this era of Milan phone-dominance engineered by the anti-honesty propaganda that's been coming out of Milan since Maldini was a die hard Juventus fan.

Of course this is just being realistic. If I was going to exaggerate or WUM then I'd say all 7 CL's were because of cheating on and off the pitch, however I'm an honest, fair, highly intelligent human being.

Just the same way I feel sorry for Arsenal and Chelsea being victims of Man utd's referees. It's quite fantastic how Man Utd manages to get PK's whenever they need it, too bad that doesn't happen quite as often in CL resulting in just 3 titles.

Schedule