Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I agree with you. :thumbsup:

when's overeem coming back from his suspension?

this is how dos santos looks like pre cain, for those who don't know :D

Junior-dos-Santos-UFC-146-Pre_5052.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Vitor !!!!He kicked like he looked last night, like a fucking bad ass!!!!!

Love the little trash talk about Sonen, this is gonna get interesting:D

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
So no one watched Silva vs Overeem? :)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So no one watched Silva vs Overeem? :)

Shit event all around.Also i dont like any of them,one is a dope head the other well..********..so his boring.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Shit event all around.Also i dont like any of them,one is a dope head the other well..********..so his boring.

Haha, I was cheering for the ********, he seem like a nice person (he god my vote when he kneel in front of Fedor after their match).
Overeem I hate. He become K1 champion when competition was poor and he is always boast of that. Also always tries to be like Ali on the press conferences.

I watched two fights after that, and was indeed boring. Minotaur fight was pure boxing.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
anyone train any martial arts here? If so, what?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vintage Wandy performance

It was against Stan who should just stick to commentating.Utterly shit events lately.

Diaz vs Gsp should be a good one in 2 weeks time.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well i was wrong , that was one of the most boring fights ever.Diaz should fuck off to wwe, useless prick.

Condit vs Hendrix was awesome, but disappointed that the refs gave it to Hendrix.I respect both guys a lot, but he did zero dmg with does take down.

Almost every time when Carlos was on his back landed shots on Hendrix, while the later hardly did anything.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Damn Jon Jones laid lands on Sonnen fast as hell

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
fodder events :fp:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Nothing fodder about seeing Sonnen get his ass kicked again

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This was one grose event.There was literally one injury after another :fp:

Plus the fights were crappy as hell except for the Bisping one, when he showed skills and dominated.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think im just gonna give up on watching UFC unless there`s a top fighter like Silva or Bones in a event.

UFC 161 was utter crap.The only thing good was that fat ass get beat up.

Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The non PPV UFC events have been better, the last UFC on Fuel was awesome.. From memory was all subs and KO's. I don't care if the fight goes to a decision I just want to watch some entertaining or technical fights not blokes scared to loose. Hendo v Shogun was an awesome fight went 5 rounds if you get a chance watch it.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I knew Silva lost this the moment he started clowning, what the fuck man, so sad..he had this fight:(

He only lost it cause he did not take it seriously, imbecile.

deepRest

Banned
Reaction score
I knew Silva lost this the moment he started clowning, what the fuck man, so sad..he had this fight:(

He only lost it cause he did not take it seriously, imbecile.
this is total Bs!, Amazing performance by weidman , kept his cool through out - Andersons clowning around was a result of the feeling out process ,the takedown and so on..

Anderson usually falls back to such antics when hes irritated, or the fight isnt going his way
Credit to weidman

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this is total Bs!, Amazing performance by weidman , kept his cool through out - Andersons clowning around was a result of the feeling out process ,the takedown and so on..

Anderson usually falls back to such antics when hes irritated, or the fight isnt going his way
Credit to weidman

What fight did you watch?Weidman did no damage to Silva up until the K.O.Be serious, Silva was always with his hands down and his chin LEANED towards his opponent.

If he wanted to take the match seriously he would not do shit like that, Weidman is not on his level, no one is and thats sad for the division.I wish Lyoto would just drop to middle weight, cause his a bit small for that devision.

He would beat the shit out of Weidman.

deepRest

Banned
Reaction score
What fight did you watch?Weidman did no damage to Silva up until the K.O.Be serious, Silva was always with his hands down and his chin LEANED towards his opponent.

If he wanted to take the match seriously he would not do shit like that, Weidman is not on his level, no one is and thats sad for the division.I wish Lyoto would just drop to middle weight, cause his a bit small for that devision.

He would beat the shit out of Weidman.
ahhh.. budd, what fight were u watching? i mean, other than some hard leg kicks and joe rogan sounding off like a child in a candy store ,what did Silva do ?
from what i recall:
the first minute of the fight was a feeling out process - takedown by wiedman (easy, and well timed by the way ) - then he laid him down with a couple of hard shots from the top that had silva's head snap back a couple of times - a submission attempt ( knee lock to an ankle lock if I'm not mistaken ) - silva defends well and stands up.
Then comes the part were we differ, Andersons antics - you claim clowning around ,making easy of the task in hand - I claim a desperate guy pulling the fight to his comfort zone

Thats exactly what i saw on ufc 162 , a desperate guy after those 3 mins
he was irritated throughout the break his cornermen were calming him down

Andersons antics are part of his game , fighters succumb to his mind games he broke a lot of fighters with such antics , though he couldn't weidman , weidman kept his cool, stayed composed. the kid is headstrong i give props when i see it …

Point is Anderson didn't gift weidman - Weidman took the fight
Brilliant performance ,Good for the kid, team Longo and Matt Serra baby!

Last edited:

Schedule