Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
wild said arabs are incapable of racism.

all im tyring to communicate on these forums is......that is not true.

whatever the fuck ur tyring to say...i dont care. arabs discriminate on the basis of color every single day.
yes, i grew up in indonesia. i've seen muslims discriminate people on the basis of their skin tone.
i've also seen this in america. MY POINT IS THIS: humans are all capable of racism and all humans indulge in racism. FUCK YOU if you disagree. might as well be at a hitler youth camp :o

lets leave it at that then, u believe arabs are racist, i dont disagree, u believe they can be racially racist(skin, race etc) i disagree.

saying libyans killed black africans because they are racist i refute.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lets leave it at that then, u believe arabs are racist, i dont disagree, u believe they can be racially racist(skin, race etc) i disagree.

saying libyans killed black africans because they are racist i refute.

u are putting words in my mouth :o

i believe every human is capable of racism...as depressing as that reality is.

dont put words into my mouth. :o :o :o

fucker

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Wow. What did I miss.

Calling someone a monkey when there's a slightest chance it could be interpreted as a racist remark is dead wrong. Always.

Look at what's happening at stadiums around Europe.
Balotteli and others are mocked with "monkey sounds".
Is that cool? Is it because he's black or because people think he looks like a monkey?

Come on. We should be better than the rest and I can't believe there's even a discussion about this.

I'm sure Sage is no racist though, and maybe a warning would have been enough.

I remember when Senatore and c4m were banned and many people complained, mods were at least willing to discuss it.

So since Sage apparently called Gargano a monkey in one post while Sasha and Fredrik said the same (and more) about Lucio and Bale, and in more than one post. I think it's only fair to extend Sasha's ban two weeks further and ban fredrik for two weeks.

Stop dragging my name into this. It's a discussion about racism.

I've posted monkey-pics of Bale. Right or wrong, it had nothing what so ever to do with the fact that's he's black. :fp:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
racism is, unfortunately, endemic to the human species. no culture is exempt. the notion that a particular culture is exempt, is, for lack of a better term, racist.

Actually it goes beyond our species. It's common amongst animals too. An albino for example, seldom survives.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
u are putting words in my mouth :o

i believe every human is capable of racism...as depressing as that reality is.

dont put words into my mouth. :o :o :o

fucker

ehh u used libyans as an example, last time i checked libyans are arabs.

nice touch with the swearing at the end suits you. :)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ehh u used libyans as an example, last time i checked libyans are arabs.

nice touch with the swearing at the end suits you. :)

what is your point?

my point is this: arabs are just as capable of racism as the rest of humanity.

do you disagree?

the curse word was a result of you putting words into my mouth :)...fucker. :)

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what is your point?

my point is this: arabs are just as capable of racism as the rest of humanity.

do you disagree?

the curse word was a result of you putting words into my mouth :)...fucker. :)

where did i out words in your mouth?? did you not say that arabs are racist?? yes ! did you not give black africans in libya as an example?? yes! well the where did i put words in your mouth!

i never said they werent, fuck me, did you not read a thing i posted,

ARABS ARE CAPABLE OF RACISM YES, IS IT AS BIG OF AN ISSUE THAT YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE , NO, ARE ARABS RACIALLY RACIST AS IN DO THEY DISCRIMINATE BASED ON YOUR SKIN COLOUR? NO, THATS WHAT WILD SAID AND THATS WHAT I BACK HIM UP ON.

what i also said was that your claim of an example that black african were in your words shot in the head was due to libyans being racist, i said no and that your wrong, you want to believe me go thats fine, dont want to thats fine too, but ime not going to stand by and let you give a bad name to a nation, where i lived in for nearly 4 years and let you claim that they kill africans because they are racist.

sage should be unbanned

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Are people seriously actually trying to argue that Arabs cant be racist? Really this is stupid, you people do know the actual definition of racism right. Its not only a black and white thing. Christians can be racist to Muslims , rich can be racist to poor. Nobody can seriously argue that all Arabs are exempt from all forms of racism.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
where did i out words in your mouth?? did you not say that arabs are racist?? yes ! did you not give black africans in libya as an example?? yes! well the where did i put words in your mouth!

i never said they werent, fuck me, did you not read a thing i posted,

ARABS ARE CAPABLE OF RACISM YES, IS IT AS BIG OF AN ISSUE THAT YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE , NO, ARE ARABS RACIALLY RACIST AS IN DO THEY DISCRIMINATE BASED ON YOUR SKIN COLOUR? NO, THATS WHAT WILD SAID AND THATS WHAT I BACK HIM UP ON.

wtf? wat r u talking about? can you make a judgment on that? are you capable of decreeing all arabs free from discriminating on skin color? wtf is this ..i'm bamboozled with the internet.

what i also said was that your claim of an example that black african were in your words shot in the head was due to libyans being racist, i said no and that your wrong, you want to believe me go thats fine, dont want to thats fine too, but ime not going to stand by and let you give a bad name to a nation, where i lived in for nearly 4 years and let you claim that they kill africans because they are racist.

sage should be unbanned

all i'm saying....repeatedly... laboriously...is that no one culture is exempt from racism. is that so hard do digest???? srsly??? that is the only point i've been tyring to make :o :o :o :o

jesus christ

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are people seriously actually trying to argue that Arabs cant be racist? Really this is stupid, you people do know the actual definition of racism right. Its not only a black and white thing. Christians can be racist to Muslims , rich can be racist to poor. Nobody can seriously argue that all Arabs are exempt from all forms of racism.

never said they werent.
maybe you should reread it again.
wtf? wat r u talking about? can you make a judgment on that? are you capable of decreeing all arabs free from discriminating on skin color? wtf is this ..i'm bamboozled with the internet.

all i'm saying....repeatedly... laboriously...is that no one culture is exempt from racism. is that so hard do digest???? srsly??? that is the only point i've been tyring to make :o :o :o :o

jesus christ

racism by colour in the arab world and i speak specifically with libya in mind i say no.

racism, the way you know racism doesnt exist in arab countries at least not racism based on skin colour which is the whole point of this argument right? that and you claim that that libyans killed africans because they are racist which is also false.

are arabs capable of racism, yes, are their arabs who are racist becasue of skin colour, no

believe me, dont want to beileve me i really couldnt give a fuck.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
never said they werent.
maybe you should reread it again.

racism by colour in the arab world and i speak specifically with libya in mind i say no.

racism, the way you know racism doesnt exist in arab countries at least not racism based on skin colour which is the whole point of this argument right? that and you claim that that libyans killed africans because they are racist which is also false.

are arabs capable of racism, yes, are their arabs who are racist becasue of skin colour, no

believe me, dont want to beileve me i really couldnt give a fuck.

Drunk-Main.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
just admit ur after the oil fields that sage owns which he visits every day riding on the back of his camel through hot scorching desert with patches of mystical mirages of oasis lined by hot vegas strippers and be done with it. :o

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
please dont talk about a country you dont know shit about + im with wild racism isnt an issue in arab countries as they dont judge you on your colour of skin or where you come from (thats not to say it doesnt exist)

and lol at tribes will decide gerdaffis fate, you dont know jack shit about the country and just posted the first thing you found on the net.

Edit: wat sage said wasnt racist

Dude we brought material with respectable resources that prove wrong Wild and you.

I don't need to be from Arab country to realize the racism act!

I'm not against any culture here, but pretending that Arab people are not racism, then, sorry I disagree with you.

IIRC, sod-lod is from an arab country.

What :conf: In your dreams to try to reveal my identity here, try harder ;)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fred. You claim that Bale was mocked because he looks like a monkey and there is no chance that that is racist, right?

Well then surely you must agree that Sage should be unbanned for the same thing except in less quantity.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fred. You claim that Bale was mocked because he looks like a monkey and there is no chance that that is racist, right?

Well then surely you must agree that Sage should be unbanned for the same thing except in less quantity.

I don't even know what he said and who he was talking about.
Please enlighten me. I missed all the action, and this thread is a mess to search.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He called Gargano a monkey and then explained that it was because he looks like a monkey.

Then M84 claimed that using Monkey as an adjective EVER is racist and others saying that if Sage was banned for calling a South American a Monkey, then it's only fair to ban someone who calls a European a monkey.

Then some Libyan argument crap which I have not bothered to read through.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He called Gargano a monkey and then explained that it was because he looks like a monkey.

Then M84 claimed that using Monkey as an adjective EVER is racist and others saying that if Sage was banned for calling a South American a Monkey, then it's only fair to ban someone who calls a European a monkey.

Then some Libyan argument crap which I have not bothered to read through.

First of all, racism is one of the worst plagues of this place called Earth.
As I said before, calling someone a monkey when there's a slightest chance it could be interpreted as a racist remark is dead wrong. Always.

Making fun of what players look like might not be the nicest thing, but it has nothing to do with racism.
Bale is monkey, Barca are midgets etc.
And Seedorf, he's old. Very, very old. Did you hear the one about him at bingo night?

So, OK, Sage called Gargano a monkey. Hmm. A warning should have been enough.
But it's David's house. He decides and there's nothing to whine about.

Gargano has those Bale ears though. Tough call.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It's normal for human beings to look like animals, really. I know people who have that weird shaped pig-like nose. Same thing when it comes to monkeys, camels, and such. Not saying it's right to call them such names [ especially monkey since it can be interpreted badly..very easily], but I know for a fact sage was not being racist..Arabs can be racist when it comes to some religions and such, but I have never encountered an Arab who is racist...and we tend to look at stuff from a much more different fucked up point of view...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No. Calling Bale and Gargano a monkey are no different.

Neither suffered undue racism because of it because neither are black...

Feel free to disagree with that, I understand I don't have a conventional opinion there.

If someone called an Israeli a chink and then called a Paraguayan a chink then what would be worse? I guess Israeli as they're closer.

Nope. It doesn't work.

It's either both work or neither do.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe this discussion has been going on for too long?

Everyone seems to be against racism. That's the important thing.

Or should Scarlett bring out her popcorns?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yes, but you still have somebody unfairly banned.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Maybe this discussion has been going on for too long?

Everyone seems to be against racism. That's the important thing.

Or should Scarlett bring out her popcorns?
Hmmmm...a new picture of Scarlett would be ok.

Schedule