Marco Ezio Fossati Thread

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
haha nah. it was more 'wasted 7 mil on 3 players who will never see the field'. A little pessimism towards the youth movement of yepes and oddo

to be fair, as much as i wanna believe these 3 kids might see field. What have we exactly seen that makes us think otherwise? It'll all come down to allegri i suppose...

that's the only real hope i have in that department right now. everyone talks about how good he is with the young players, but hey....we are milan :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Im sorry im to sleepy to search for it now.When the news broke out that we signed the 3 inter youth players,the article mentioned the deal(s)will be officially signed today.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
those 3 signings, are primavera signings or first team signings? because the other 2 players are 22 and 20 years old, thats too old for primavera, and fossati is 18, but im sure hes good enough for the first team if INTER promised him a first team place if he stayed.

I just dont want 7million spent on players who wont even smell the field anytime soon. the first team needs it much more than the primavera.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
those 3 signings, are primavera signings or first team signings? because the other 2 players are 22 and 20 years old, thats too old for primavera, and fossati is 18, but im sure hes good enough for the first team if INTER promised him a first team place if he stayed.

I just dont want 7million spent on players who wont even smell the field anytime soon. the first team needs it much more than the primavera.

he was...... He refused.

He was initially milan primavera, for whatever reason he left 2 years ago. I actually think lack of time Santon saw (and maybe balotelli things) might have been influence, cause he came up with santon. He refuses to sign an extention is the thing....

I got a feeling the other two are almost forced tack-ons to get fossati who was star of u17 team for italy. (the romanian kid is talented but apparently has some huge attitude/partying problem)

BTW he's only 17 (well till octobeR)...

my thing. If just 1 of the 3 legitimately can be a player for milan long term it's worth the 7 mil....i just question milans scouting and developement these days.

I'm guessing if the deal goes thru other 2 will go on loan.

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
he was...... He refused.

He was initially milan primavera, for whatever reason he left 2 years ago. I actually think lack of time Santon saw (and maybe balotelli things) might have been influence, cause he came up with santon. He refuses to sign an extention is the thing....

I got a feeling the other two are almost forced tack-ons to get fossati who was star of u17 team for italy. (the romanian kid is talented but apparently has some huge attitude/partying problem)

BTW he's only 17 (well till octobeR)...

my thing. If just 1 of the 3 legitimately can be a player for milan long term it's worth the 7 mil....i just question milans scouting and developement these days.

I'm guessing if the deal goes thru other 2 will go on loan.

it's a bit weird for me too, he was with us until his 15, goes to Inter, although his a die hard Milan fans. Now want's a return and refuse to sign with Inter, hmmm another reason that comes to my mind is maybe he has been spying for us?? :D:tongue:
maybe our management try to save another talented Milan fans from having torturing time playing at Inter :D:D
just found out that when playing for us he was our youth team captain as well..
anyone with good Italian should try to email him and ask him when he'll come to Milan, as this kid as an official site :D
http://www.marcofossati.net/index.php?option=com_oziogallery2&view=05imagerotator&Itemid=15

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
it's a bit weird for me too, he was with us until his 15, goes to Inter, although his a die hard Milan fans. Now want's a return and refuse to sign with Inter, hmmm another reason that comes to my mind is maybe he has been spying for us?? :D:tongue:
maybe our management try to save another talented Milan fans from having torturing time playing at Inter :D:D
just found out that when playing for us he was our youth team captain as well..
anyone with good Italian should try to email him and ask him when he'll come to Milan, as this kid as an official site :D
http://www.marcofossati.net/index.php?option=com_oziogallery2&view=05imagerotator&Itemid=15

ohh boy I'm quoting my own post .. sorry guys :D

edit: latest news said that Fossati has signed with us for 3 years until June 30 2013
Welcome Home Kid.. ;)http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=29751

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont know why,i dont know much about the kid but he gives me so much hope for the future.So fuck it,hope hes the next best thing that happen to Milan.

We always tend to rebuild at the starts of each decade ,so hopefully his part of the process .

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Az ... what do you know about Daminuta?

What I've been able to dig up:

- Yes, he is a party animal
- Started off as a CM under Hagi at age 16
- Played CB at Inter.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Az ... what do you know about Daminuta?

What I've been able to dig up:

- Yes, he is a party animal
- Started off as a CM under Hagi at age 16
- Played CB at Inter.

The first time i saw in the press(Romania) that we got him + another 2 players for 7 millions i was furious.As the journalists here of course made him out to be the better of the 3(in terms of ability he might just be,if he wasn't so ********),but reading more about this Marco kid i feel better about the deal.

But anyway back to Damiuta,i dont think he will become a good player.His to stupid to realize he has to work hard to nurture his natural talent.Like a friend of mine said,just wait till he puts his Milan t shirt picture on hi 5 .That`s going to his biggest achievement as a Milan player :o

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
We've been buying great prospects for the primavera for a while now but how is it we still manage not to produce any great talent out of the primavera? hope this guy gets a chance.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
But in my exp the most talented players are the eccentric no-care in the world type of players ...if we can keep him focused for a year or two get some sterling performances out of him ...easy money ....This is what we pay Allegri to do :to nurture body and mind ...from what I've gathered is that the other two aren't bad and are have good work ethic ....people on forzainter mentioned how fit and match ready Attila always looked etc

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Fossati: "Happy that Milan points on me" 13.07.2010

Fossati: "Happy that Milan points on me"

13.07.2010 23:35 by Antonio Vitiello

Marco Ezio Fossati comes to Milan. The midfielder did not want to renew with Inter to play his cards in red and black Jersey.

Fossati was one of the highest paid players at AC Milan by the leadership of youth.

Fossati interviewed for Sky said: "This pleases me, makes me honor. I am happy that Milan points on me. "

Make us proud boy, Good Luck and Welcome to your new home :)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hope to see him playing in the pre-season come on Allegri give Fossati, Verdi a chance

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
its milan ffs, we dont promote our primavera players unless they are really really special who were the last decent recruits from primavera? albertini? paolo? ....

this guy is not going to get enough chances in milan unless we free our bench and starting eleven
i was more sold on adiyah he is a wonderful talent twice out entire primavera is :D but we didnt even give him a single chance
I am not being pessimistic but when was the last time we gave a free pass to an unknown italian youngster? only youngster who prospered under gallianis tutelage is pato who already became a world club champion before joining milan.

good move milan really good move but hope we blood them in the championship

zigoni verdi hottor strasser albetrazzi fossati good we have a decent primavera BUT will they ever get a fair chance in MIlan or they will destroy their career traveling around italy ?

I hope one day you can be a mainstay for milan, but lack of confidence from our management towards youngsters and our desire to win cl spot at any cost prevent us from taking risks. Galliani always remember about Gorky when you deal with youngsters

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
its milan ffs, we dont promote our primavera players unless they are really really special who were the last decent recruits from primavera? albertini? paolo? ....

this guy is not going to get enough chances in milan unless we free our bench and starting eleven
i was more sold on adiyah he is a wonderful talent twice out entire primavera is :D but we didnt even give him a single chance
I am not being pessimistic but when was the last time we gave a free pass to an unknown italian youngster? only youngster who prospered under gallianis tutelage is pato who already became a world club champion before joining milan.

good move milan really good move but hope we blood them in the championship

zigoni verdi hottor strasser albetrazzi fossati good we have a decent primavera BUT will they ever get a fair chance in MIlan or they will destroy their career traveling around italy ?

I hope one day you can be a mainstay for milan, but lack of confidence from our management towards youngsters and our desire to win cl spot at any cost prevent us from taking risks. Galliani always remember about Gorky when you deal with youngsters

well he is a well known Italian u-17 player :D:tongue:
highly rated by FIFA :D
and also has been spying Inter for us :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
well he is a well known Italian u-17 player :D:tongue:
highly rated by FIFA :D
and also has been spying Inter for us :D
but he is next pirlo:D shoots myself :D

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN - Fossati: "Great joy in returning to Milan" 14/07/2010

The signing of the contract arrived yesterday afternoon and he is a homecoming. Exclusive MilanNews.it, here are the first words of Marco Ezio Fossati new player from AC Milan:

c198fbc867cbd013070312244b68162e-32828-1279099230.jpeg

14/07/2010 11:45 by Pietro Mazzara

The signing came and lacks only the formality
"We arrived yesterday afternoon and is my official return to Milan"

How are you feeling after what might be called your "homecoming"?
"I am very happy with this move and tried a lot of joy nell'apporre signing the contract"

You return to Milan after an important experience with Inter and the national youth. You think you can become a reference point for spring and get you noticed by Mr. Allegra?
"I hope very much there. I think I have the ability to get where you said, and going forward in time, I hope to improve and gain more experience "

Last season in the spring of Milan had great visibility and this year there is much attention to the youth market. What feelings do you have? Already you feel you have responsibilities?
"I will hope to reciprocate the trust placed in me. Now I do not feel any special responsibility on me but the rest of the season I hope to have "

In conclusion, you've got to hear Mr. Stroppa?
"No, not yet but I think I see him directly on 23, day of the meeting of the Spring"

Reality :star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ Man i hate google translate.Does that mean he is joining the first team for sure?Or am i getting it wrong ?

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I think he's a really good signing, also originally he's from Milan youth, so it's great he's coming back and hopefully can be useful for the first team.
Nice that he was spying Inter for us, thanks for that :D

But seriously I like that we sign good young players, we're doing a great job there in the youth department, I just hope they aren't only for Primavera, but can be important players for the first team too in the future.
I would like to see Fossati in the first team, I wish him all the best.

Facemelter

Primavera
Reaction score
But seriously I like that we sign good young players, we're doing a great job there in the youth department, I just hope they aren't only for Primavera, but can be important players for the first team too in the future.
Well, would be great if we'd keep them and start including them in the first team. But with this Genua deal coming up where they are getting half the rights of Odu, Strasser & Albertazzi, I'm not too sure about this anymore.
I guess I'm just frustrated.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If he's good enough, Fossati will be integrated on the first team just like Verdi. Maybe Fossati will get a shot next season, he is talented and have a good physical advantage as well. It's all depends on him and our coaching staff

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
OFFICIAL: Damini, and Fossati Filkor to Milan
16.07.2010 11:29 di Maurizio Ferrari articolo letto 4458 volte 07/16/2010 11:29 by Maurizio Ferrari article read 4458 times
Fonte: Inter.it Source: Inter.it
© foto di Image Photo Agency © Photo Image Photo Agency

Con un comunicato apparso sul sito ufficiale dell'Inter viene ufficializzato il passaggio dei tre giovani in maglia rossonera: " FC Internazionale comunica di aver definito in data odierna con l'AC Milan tre operazioni in uscita riguardanti il settore giovanile con la formula della cessione a titolo definitivo.Attila Filkor, centrocampista classe 1988, vestirà la maglia rossonera dopo aver disputato gli ultimi due anni in serie B, in prestito, prima al Sassuolo (15 presenze), poi al Gallipoli dal gennaio 2010 (6 presenze). Seguiranno il giocatore ungherese, il nazionale rumeno under 18 Cristian Daminuta - centrocampista, classe 1990, che rientrerà in Italia dopo i sei mesi trascorsi in prestito nella Dinamo Bucarest (2 presenze) - e Marco Ezio Fossati, centrocampista classe 1992 che, all'Inter dal 2007, ha fatto parte del gruppo degli Allievi prima e della Primavera poi, oltre ad esser stato convocato con la nazionale italiana under 17 e 19 ." In a statement on Inter's official website is the official passage of the three young Rossoneri "FC Internazionale announces that it has set today's date with AC Milan three steps out on the youth sector with the sale to the formula Title definitivo.Attila Filkor midfielder class 1988, will wear the Rossoneri after playing the last two years in Serie B, on loan before the Sassuolo (15 appearances), then to Gallipoli in January 2010 (6 caps). Then the player Hungarian, Romanian national under 18 Cristian Daminato - midfielder, born 1990, who will return to Italy after six months spent on loan Dinamo Bucharest (2 appearances) - and Marco Ezio Fossati midfielder born in 1992 who, at Inter from 2007 was part of the group of students first and then spring, in addition to having been summoned by the Italian national team under 17 and 19. "

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
c198fbc867cbd013070312244b68162e-32828-1279099230.jpeg

look to this pic and now I remember who he is.
FM Superstar :D :star:

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Can someone please explain what is going on with the primavera, first of all we were supposed to be exchanging 3 of our most promising youngsters with genoa for 3 of their's but a month ago galliani stated that strasser, albertazzi, odumandi and verdi would be in the first team so what the hell is happening. Second point is why are inter letting some of their youngsters come to us especialy fossatti who is very highly rated i just dont understand how does it benifit inter apart from receiving a measly €7million can someone just clear all this up.

Merda Don't Need This Kid Since They Are Loaded In Their Primavera. Also Cutinho just made the first team...

Schedule