Paolo Maldini Thread

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Nesta87 said:
not only was maldini the best cap we've ever had but one of the best defender in Italy and the world

I agree with that he is one of the best defenders in the world And the besta cap in the world

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Maybbe my English is very poor so you don't know what I really means . :head:
Nesta87 said:
not only was maldini the best cap we've ever had but one of the best defender in Italy and the world

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
all I have to say is...Maldini is the greatest player to ever grace the football pitch. You guys will see, next week, Dida and Kalac will get injured, and Paolo will get a clean sheet in goals.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cuore said:
You guys will see, next week, Dida and Kalac will get injured, and Paolo will get a clean sheet in goals.
LOL. :tongue:

And I wouldn't put it past him either. :D The guy's more versatile than a Swiss Army knife.

Edit: A new bookstore just opened in downtown SF, and they carry Gazzetta Del Sport (did I get that right?). It's kept out on the sales floor and not behind the counter. Even though I can't read Italian, that's pretty exciting nonetheless.

What surprised me was the fact that it's a daily. We had a daily sports paper back in 1990 that lasted all of 17 months (anyone remember The National?).

Last edited:

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
cuore said:
all I have to say is...Maldini is the greatest player to ever grace the football pitch. You guys will see, next week, Dida and Kalac will get injured, and Paolo will get a clean sheet in goals.

As much as i love Mr. Captain. I hope with all my heart that this never happens. The Dida and Kalac getting hurt part at least.

:dance:

Roberto

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, ,Gilardino, Nesta, Cafu, Toni, Inzaghi, Gattuso,Pirlo ,Roberto Baggio
Me and my family (the Parma family) look up to maldini like a god, he really is just a legend, 37 still by far the best left back in the world, he's shown the world age does not matter, i hope his knee stays ok and he players till he's in his 40's. The biggest Milan star and football legend ever!

And Guess what name is on mi Ac home shirt......

Maldini # 3

Last edited:

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Not about Paolo but related...

Happy belated birthday to Daniel Maldini! :D

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
i read somewhere in the newspaper saying that christian is joining milan youth side. is that true?
hmm so he is following his grandpa and father's footsteps. the maldini dynasty continues.... :)

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milan_rockz said:
i read somewhere in the newspaper saying that christian is joining milan youth side. is that true?
hmm so he is following his grandpa and father's footsteps. the maldini dynasty continues.... :)

Well, he started at Milan a few weeks ago.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
He best be good has his ol' da', otherwise you know his (P. M) wife has been playin away.

Last edited:

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
milan_rockz said:

yeah.. may the dynasty reign milan always :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
From the Maldini the Film DVD, I just noticed that if you scramble and re-arrange all the alphabets in MALDINI, you will get the word DI MILAN, meaning OF MILAN in English. Really a head-scratching coincidence...

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
From the Maldini the Film DVD, I just noticed that if you scramble and re-arrange all the alphabets in MALDINI, you will get the word DI MILAN, meaning OF MILAN in English. Really a head-scratching coincidence...
LOL :D

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CHRISTIAN MALDINI SIGNS IN TIME FOR DERBY
10/18/2005
MILAN - The was a ceremony this morning at Rossoneri headquarters in Via Turati. Adriano Galliani, Christian Maldini and his mother, Adriana Fossa, signed the forms to allow Paolo's son to join AC Milan. Grandfather Cesare and grandmother Dianora Blanco were also present.

Christian was born on June 14, 1996 and will join one of the club's youth sides for players born in 1996, coached by Angelo Colombo who heads up the youth system. Christian's debut will be on Saturday against Inter as the youngster looks to follow in his father's footsteps. Go to the photogallery for the photos from the ceremony.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2495_big.jpg

2497_big.jpg

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:

How time flies. I remember that Euro 96 match with Germany and the announcer mentioning that Paolo's first son was born that morning.

Is that Paolo's mother sitting next to Adriana?

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anguisette said:
Is that Paolo's mother sitting next to Adriana?
His mother's name was Maria Luisa. This is Cesare's wife, Dianora Blanco.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
His mother's name was Maria Luisa. This is Cesare's wife, Dianora Blanco.

Paolo's mother is deceased?

Schedule