So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
r3dman said:
Billy is right on this one. I hope we'll get another manager in January.

i am with you

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
i think that the problem is in Berlusconi,cause he is too soft with the players and the coach.If i were Silvio i would made some changes:
1-I`ll spent 50-60 mil euros for 3-4 new,young and good deffenders and i`ll say to Costacurta,Maldini,Stam,Cafu one BIG THANKS and good luck...they are very old.
2-i`ll buy 2 young strikers with future and i`ll kick Pippo and Bobo
3-I`ll change the coach with some who can be a real leader like Fatih Terim.I think that he was perfect,but Silvio didn't gave him enough time

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:
i think that the problem is in Berlusconi,cause he is too soft with the players and the coach.
You're probably right.

NeSTa_86 said:
If i were Silvio i would made some changes:
1-I`ll spent 50-60 mil euros for 3-4 new,young and good deffenders and i`ll say to Costacurta,Maldini,Stam,Cafu one BIG THANKS and good luck...they are very old.
Yeah, right. Do you want us to concede 100 goals per season?

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:
i think that the problem is in Berlusconi,cause he is too soft with the players and the coach.If i were Silvio i would made some changes:
3-I`ll change the coach with some who can be a real leader like Fatih Terim.I think that he was perfect,but Silvio didn't gave him enough time
cafu and stam should get the boot not maldini at least till this season end ,next season he should mainly be on bench,Costacurta's expiry date was over longg back
(and if we get 1 defender this time we should be lucky)
Pippo SHOULD stay hes the kind that really attacks..vieri-->boot
coach HA i dont need to tell lol

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
NeSTa_86 said:
real leader like Fatih Terim.I think that he was perfect,but Silvio didn't gave him enough time

Terim a leader? :rolleyes: Did you even see Milan play under Terim?

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Terim a leader? :rolleyes: Did you even see Milan play under Terim?
Milan under Terim was terrible,but he was a new there and if Silvio gave him enough time he would become a perfect coach i am sure

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:
i think that the problem is in Berlusconi,cause he is too soft with the players and the coach.
You mean the same guy who hung over Ancelotti's shoulder like a vulture and publicly gave him hell whenever Carletto didn't play two strikers?

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Ancelotti berates sluggish Milan
4.12 || webmaster || $source

Source: Football Italia

Carlo Ancelotti has berated Milan for their lack of aggression and admits that Chievo deserved the victory.

“We struggled to keep up with Chievo’s pace and aggression,” conceded the Coach after today’s surprise 2-1 result at the Stadio Bentegodi. “We met with a team that wanted this win more than we did and consequently we couldn’t keep control of the game.”

The Rossoneri’s problems seem to be in defence, where distractions are proving increasingly costly of late.

“I think the entire team should learn to cover more, not just the defence, and that was particularly clear with the equaliser. That goal came on the stroke of half-time and certainly hit our confidence.”

Milan have now lost two of their last three Serie A matches and must earn at least a draw against Schalke 04 on Tuesday to qualify for the knockout rounds of the Champions League, then take on Inter next Sunday.

“We have to take it one game at a time,” warned Ancelotti. “We must recover mentally and physically for Tuesday’s tie and only after the final whistle can we think about the derby. Paolo Maldini felt a slight muscular problem during the first half and I hope he can recover in time for the Schalke test.”

Chievo striker Sergio Pellissier took his seasonal tally up to five with the opener at the Bentegodi and relished this surprise win.

“We are giving everything we’ve got and even have luck on our side, but our objective is to avoid relegation,” insisted the forward. “We won against a great squad and today was a dream come true for me, especially as I scored in a victory. It’s normal that if Milan attack then they’ll leave space at the back, which is what we thrive on.”

Ancelotti just get out from Milan. I'm tired reading to you exuses

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Quit heaping blame for our screwups solely on the coach. The players aren't exactly Teflon-coated either.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
NeSTa_86 said:
You'll see how soft he is, when he gets mad and starts fireing people.
NeSTa_86 said:
1-I`ll spend 50-60 mil euros for 3-4 new,young and good deffenders and i`ll say to Costacurta,Maldini,Stam,Cafu one BIG THANKS and good luck...they are very old.
It's very easy to talk about money you don't possess.
NeSTa_86 said:
With Bobo I agree. Pippo I'll keep as a sub for late winners only.:)
NeSTa_86 said:
ROFL!

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
r3dman said:
His time to go is coming, and really fast. If we lose against Shalke I'm sure he's out.

We'll win against Schalke. ;) Forza (Carlo) Milan!!!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tmilan said:
I too can't see anything else than a win tomorrow. It's a MUST.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
BMWTaylor said:
You mean the same guy who hung over Ancelotti's shoulder like a vulture and publicly gave him hell whenever Carletto didn't play two strikers?

How often has he done that lately? He doesn't seem to be all that interested in Milan anymore.

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Anguisette said:
How often has he done that lately? He doesn't seem to be all that interested in Milan anymore.

He bought us Gila this season,i think he is still very interested in Milan.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
tmilan said:
Hey, I hope that too. As much as I'd like to have a new manager, I don't want us to loose this one and IMO we won't.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
r3dman said:
Hey, I hope that too. As much as I'd like to have a new manager, I don't want us to loose this one and IMO we won't.
If loosing vs Shalke = COWARD is out then so b it.
We wont win CL with him anyway.
Lets continue this season with Baresi – Tasoti – Maldini.
Lets bring few young players in Jan & use the rest of the season as a probation period 4 the new comers.
Lets bring a new coach next year with a new vision + new team.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Wild said:
If loosing vs Shalke = COWARD is out then so b it.
We wont win CL with him anyway.

You don't know that for sure. If we give up on the scudetto + a bit of luck, we might get there.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Lets , Lets , Lets ... it looks easy on saying Wild.. but only if Ancelotti fails to qualify in other round he is in dangerous to be sacked from Bersluconi & Galliani .. we are not Real Madrid to change the coach 4 times in season .. you just see that the problem is not at the coach.. we have other problems.. we dont have motivation to win games.. we lack aggression when is neccessary , we always concide from set-pieces , we look lost when we play with small teams ( including PSV even its not small team ) .. also we were hit by many injuries.. maybe Carlitto fault is that he didnt rest good the players & didnt give chances to some players .. but I was also with him with benching Kaladze .. IMO he sucks .. everygame he played .. he made stupid mistake that cost us a goal .. so its not all Ancelotti fault like you claim.. many factors hit Milan .. and most fault is at own players..

If Ancelotti lose tomorow , than definitly he should go , if not .. he will stay till the end of season.. than .. Galliani should think.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
besikaka said:
Lets , Lets , Lets ... it looks easy on saying Wild.. but only if Ancelotti fails to qualify in other round he is in dangerous to be sacked from Bersluconi & Galliani .. we are not Real Madrid to change the coach 4 times in season .. you just see that the problem is not at the coach.. we have other problems.. we dont have motivation to win games.. we lack aggression when is neccessary , we always concide from set-pieces , we look lost when we play with small teams ( including PSV even its not small team ) .. also we were hit by many injuries.. maybe Carlitto fault is that he didnt rest good the players & didnt give chances to some players .. but I was also with him with benching Kaladze .. IMO he sucks .. everygame he played .. he made stupid mistake that cost us a goal .. so its not all Ancelotti fault like you claim.. many factors hit Milan .. and most fault is at own players..

If Ancelotti lose tomorow , than definitly he should go , if not .. he will stay till the end of season.. than .. Galliani should think.

I agree with most of that. Especially the part with Kaladze. I don't agree with the fact you emply that the lack of motivation isn't Carlo's fault. It's his fault. He should motivate players. They don't get motivated by themselves. As a leader, Anceloti should inspire great desire to play at their best. He can't do that anymore, as Billy said, so he has to go, maybe at the end of the season, maybe earlier.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
r3dman said:
I agree with most of that. Especially the part with Kaladze. I don't agree with the fact you emply that the lack of motivation isn't Carlo's fault. It's his fault. He should motivate players. They don't get motivated by themselves. As a leader, Anceloti should inspire great desire to play at their best. He can't do that anymore, as Billy said, so he has to go, maybe at the end of the season, maybe earlier.

Do you think its easy to motivate who has won almost everything like a football player? Just look at the team we won the Champions League in 2003 ,and we have 10 times better squad now in papper , but yeah .. I said also in other threads.. Ancelotti has also fault with motivating .. so I missed this part on my post above.. It will be strange to see AC Milan with other coach .. (at least for me ) .. lets hope we get things in right path with a bit of luck.. and be back in Scudetto race.. I am still optimistic even my optimism dont have source.. thats sad ..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
IMO it should be easy to motivate a team that lost in last years cl final and that is why i still believe in taking the trophy in paris.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
besikaka said:
Do you think its easy to motivate who has won almost everything like a football player? Just look at the team we won the Champions League in 2003 ,and we have 10 times better squad now in papper , but yeah .. I said also in other threads.. Ancelotti has also fault with motivating .. so I missed this part on my post above.. It will be strange to see AC Milan with other coach .. (at least for me ) .. lets hope we get things in right path with a bit of luck.. and be back in Scudetto race.. I am still optimistic even my optimism dont have source.. thats sad ..

No, I don't think it's easy. About another coach...I hope we don't get someone like Ranieri. That would be awful.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Ranieri ?? Never neverrrr ! Wenger , Capello , Mourinho , Hitzfeld , Rajikard , Van Basten.. are my favourites momentally..

Zvone_Boban

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
°Ronaldinho° | °Boban° | °Kaka'° | °Messi° | °Kranjcar° |
hmmmmmmm never mind who... just somebodey who will give a chance to young playes ;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
besikaka said:
Ranieri ?? Never neverrrr ! Wenger , Capello , Mourinho , Hitzfeld , Rajikard , Van Basten.. are my favourites momentally..

Nice picks.

BUT NO WENGER PLEASE : )

MOURINHO, oleeeeeee
Mourinho OLEEEEEEEE :D

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
Why would we want an arrogant prick like Mourinho? :o
puf i doj\t want him too.He is really very arrogant....yeah he is good coach ,but there are a lot of problems about him

Schedule