Shevchenko-Giggs Swap In The Pipeline?

Isn't it about time this community started boycotting any rumours concerning an aledged tranfer of S

• No, I like false rumours - each and every day!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
04/04/2003. A source close to SoccerAge.com can exclusively reveal that an Andriy Shevchenko-Ryan Giggs swap could take place in the summer.

Shevchenko apparently wants guarantees of a first-team place from Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti who is unwilling to give such assurances.

The Ukrainian appeals to Manchester United coach Alex Ferguson who has been told that he would have to sell before buying anyone this summer (due to the size of the squad). Therefore an offer of Ryan Giggs plus cash could be in the reckoning.

The Welshman has always said how happy he is at the club, but if he were no longer wanted things could quickly change.

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/m0187.html

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i don't believe this plus i think it's a shitty transaction.
there's no way we'll ever sell sheva!

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
my impression is that virtually anyone can contact SA and claim to have news straight from the horse's mouth and SA will happily make a headline out of even the wildest rumor without ever bothering to verify its content of truth.

we could actually try to place our very own gossip on SA, ideas anyone??? :devil2:

muhannadrh

Beginner
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
my impression is that virtually anyone can contact SA and claim to have news straight from the horse's mouth and SA will happily make a headline out of even the wildest rumor without ever bothering to verify its content of truth.

we could actually try to place our very own gossip on SA, ideas anyone??? :devil2:

totally agree! what do u think about scoles-ba swap deal :D

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I really don't want Giggs here.I think that we don't need him
If really Milan wants to sell Shevchenko then ok,we can't do here anything but if they decide to sell him then they better buy some REAL striker.
I don't like Giggs at all!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Giggs for Sheva + money????

Stupid move. Giggs is great.......I have always said, in my lifetime, the United Kingdom hasn't produced a finer footballer (Got to give Rooney some time and because Gazza just pissed it away). But he is entering the twilight of a brilliant career.......Plus, if Giggs leaves Man U that would be a travesty. Giggs is like Maldini in the sense.....he embodies Man U.....he is a symbol of that club, and why he is not captain over Keane I do not know.

But this move is stupid.....Sheva has plenty of good years left in him........maybe when he is 30, he should consider England, unless of course Madrid want him for 40 million euros, then.....business perspectives come into play and you must realize that no one is worth that much, so you take the money and run.

Reaction score
I just cant listen that
stupid Rumours!
I think that Sheva will leave Milan for a few years ,but Im also sure that he will stay where he is next season...

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
mad4milan said:
:devilcon: How come they're hasn't been a Sheva-Spurs rumour yet??

Spurs don't have the greatest track record with Ukrainians.. two words, Sergei Rebrov :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:devil2: Giggs was a great player but now he's going downhill and we don't need anymore has beens.

I also think the biggest mistake Milan made was not trading Sheva for 50 million euros to Real last year. Had we done that we could have bought a lot of great players with that money. IMO if we can land Rafael vandervaart, we should sell Sheva for as much money as we can (Maybe to Real, Man U ?) so we can get more young talents with the money.

If Real is as interested as they claim to be, then give us Raul straight up for Sheva!!! :devil2:

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
ads216 said:
:devil2:

If Real is as interested as they claim to be, then give us Raul straight up for Sheva!!! :devil2:

Please no!!!! Sheva is much better than the White kid. Neither for Giggs he is not the one he was now. Maybe Van The Man but still i will think about it.

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sorry but i don't think Milan exactly need the money - I mean wouldn't the Italian prime minister have a bit of cash around to buys players? I also think Shevas great and to sell him cause his season hasn't been as good as Inzaghi's by no means undermines his importance - and errr i just got a Sheva jersey (which im obsessed with :eek: ) and it would suck if he left!
And to even get Giggs? i think hes really good but would have been a better option like 10 years ago.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mamma_mia! said:
Sorry but i don't think Milan exactly need the money - I mean wouldn't the Italian prime minister have a bit of cash around to buys players? I also think Shevas great and to sell him cause his season hasn't been as good as Inzaghi's by no means undermines his importance - and errr i just got a Sheva jersey(which im obsessed with :eek: ) and it would suck if he left!
And to even get Giggs? i think hes really good but would have been a better option like 10 years ago.

now that's a reason even i can accept...
;)