SaM DaLLaBoNa

Did Milan make a Mistake by buyin SAM?

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I dont know what milan saw in him but he had a nightmare of a season...but with the confidence and determination he is showin now at Bologna he looks like he will prove to Milan his value

I believe that he will hav a big yr

What r ur thoughts?

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
I saw quite a lot of him while he was at Chelsea and the last year and a half of his time there he was really great.

When he gets a bit of experience in Serie A he´ll be a great investment.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I only saw a bit of him last season, but of what i did see he doesnt look to bad a player. If he keeps putting in the hard work and never giving up he will turn out :) great.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I have seen him play when he played for Chelsea and he was very good and he also scored goals.I think he is a good player and Milan didn't make a mistake that bought him.And they got him really cheap.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Of course he looked good in the EPL, the midfield there is only decent and the defending is crap where as in Italy the midfields are much, much better and the defending is the best in the world.

Besides he hardly played for Milan last season (I think 4 league games - 1 as a starter & 4 or 5 strats in the Coppa Italia against crappy teams), so it's hard to judge. We only loaned him Bologna and would guess his buy out is pretty high, so if he has a good year with them and plays consistantly he'll most likely come back as he has a 5 year contract that started in 2002.

But to answer you question, the £3.5million we paid has so far been a bust

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
We bought Dalabona for 1,5 mil. euro

Schedule