Seba

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I would like to take a minute to thank Sebastiano Rossi, for all he has done for the club for so long. It will be hard for me to see him in the Como-jersey but I wish him all the luck and hope he's sucesfull.
When I remember Seba I remember Rossoneris best goal keeper ever who has the record of longest consecutive minutes without letting any goals past him in the Serie A. This also because of our former defensive qualities. But what will stick in my mind the longest is probably the attack he made on a Perugia player the season we latest won the Scodetto. Back the it wan't that fun but now most of us can laugh at it with great amusement. This also gave Abbiati the chance to show his skills. A goalie who hopefully can become an even greater champion than Seba. Much of this must be credited to his mentor - Rossi.
Sebastiano, grazie!

Rex

Reaction score
Seba is great goalie at that time he was. Never forget his contributions for our beloved Milan!!

Forza SEBA!!! :)

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seba is the greatest goalier of all time in Milan. But Abbiati is young and he's on his way to beat Seba :devil3:.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten
I think that Seba is surely one of our best goalkeeper, but not the greatest.
Anyway has been kinda not-right that Abbiati got a NOMINATION in awards for best rossonero goalkeeper of the century and Seba NO.

PER SEMPRE SUPER-SEBA!!!

Serbian Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i am sure that we have better goalkeeper in past. Today, Abbiati is great, and he should be Italian first goalkeeper!

One day he will be the greatest ac milan goalkeeper

ps: never forget rossi's records :D

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I say yes because this is a way of showing gratitude to all he has done for us throughout the times... he was the goalie i first got to know :cry: ... i hope he has a great future and he is healthy.

Schedule