The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know who'd I'd realistically want from Juve with Demiral injured

Milan can't afford Can's wages and not sure he would be an upgrade

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't really be surprised if they buckle to be honest.

Some people here treat them as a finished masterpiece, but there's plenty of over performing mediocrities in that squad. The magic dust will wear off eventually and both they and Roma will be surpassed by Ibra and his headless chickens.

Atalanta do play pretty, you have to give them credit for that.

That being said, people act like all their goals are some sort of Henry-era Arsenal or tiki taka Barca goals. They aren't.

Atalanta have really lucked out on having players like Gomez and Zapata playing so well for them. So many of Zapata's goals are real brilliance, incredible shots, rather than some incredible team goals.

What I will give credit to Gasperini for is that he's been able to put players who under-perform, like Ilicic, in a position to play without fear. I'd say most of that is the environment, there's no pressure at Atalanta that is close to larger clubs.

The same people talking about Lazio and Inzaghi's incredible managerial skills are the same ones who forget about their 7th and 8th placed finishes. It's easier to perform at places with less pressure, which I feel like people continuously forget or underplay.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Btw, I saw this from several sources on twitter

marco_recupero

#Milan & #Juve are working on a swap deal to be finalized THIS WEEK!

More details SOON!

#Calciomercato #AcMilan

I don't even know what to think. If it's Can, meh. But Idk what we can offer to them (if we exclude Rom and Dona), maybe Kessie, Paqueta or smth like that.
I won't count Suzu either because they don't play with wingers. Piatek is also unlikely.

Dollar for Dybala :D he was really upset he got subbed again :p Would make a dream pair with Zlatan or another CF to come after. And forza begovic :proud: or plizz if he's still alive.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Having said that, I’ve been impressed with our targets this mercato (Todibo, Olmo, Under) in addition to the Ibra signing. However, if you can’t convince youngsters to join Milan over the likes of Schalke or Wolves then it’s clearly down to the inadequacies of the SDs and the project. E.g. Leo had no problem signing top players like Higuain and top youngsters like Caldara and Bakayoko because he’s a credible figure.

Bakayo was an outcast.
Higuain wasn’t no longer needed at juve.. caldara never played for juve

- todibo only wanted a loan, and you cannot be sure how much we wanted olmo lool.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't know who'd I'd realistically want from Juve with Demiral injured

Milan can't afford Can's wages and not sure he would be an upgrade

Matuidi next to Bennacer. Couldn't care less about the rest of that squad(except Demiral).

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Costa is great but also constantly injured and inconsistent so yeah... no thanks. :o

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
You know we'll get 4th.

Lets win the next two and march into the Derby unbeaten in 2020. Then.. we can start talking about the season of two halves and the improbable 4th place finish.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So people dont want Costa anymore. How dare you shit on Suso then lol Sadly he's got the jube virus so thats a downside.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Spal defeated atalanta?
We might actually get the top 4?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I bet you what will happen is that we win our next two games, people will call us the favorites against Inter, and then we'll lose a game we don't deserve to lose, and we'll probably muddle into a 6th place finish.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due.

We aren’t wasting our time and are clear they will be benched.

:star: to Maldini and Boban

Should’ve made them walk the plank last summer instead of trying to fit GPs “system”. Now they’re worth even less and are harder to shift mid season.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
4th is a long shot. But consider that we have made up 4 points on Roma and 5 points on Atalanta over the last 3 matchdays. No one would have expected Atalanta to lose today to SPAL. We have to win our next 2 and then pick up at least a point against Inter. Then we’ll see how the table looks.

I like deluding myself occasionally.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vito Angele: Rebic’s future decided; updates on Suso and Piatek; Roma winger, Juventus midfielder eyed

After the victory against Udinese on Sunday afternoon, Milan have returned to focusing on the transfer market once again.

In this regard, the definitive halt to the negotiation for the return of Ante Rebic to Frankfurt is now a formality: the Croatian has been able to wait for his moment and, thanks to yesterday’s brace, he could start in the next games. Rebic will therefore stay with Milan.

Those who remained on the bench without having been used at all were Suso, Krzysztof Piatek and Lucas Paqueta. At the moment there are no official offers that satisfy Milan, but in the next few hours anything can happen, especially on the Suso front where Mino Raiola is working to send an offer in Via Aldo Rossi.

In the last few hours, Valencia have made their interest in the Spaniard known. As for Piatek, however, there is a slight interest from Barcelona, ​​looking for a striker to replace Suarez, as Mundo Deportivo have mentioned.

Still on the exit front, Ricardo Rodriguez’s transfer to Turkey is blocked currently as Fenerbahce are not allowed to sign any players due to Financial Fair Play.

It will be necessary to understand the timing regarding the appeal of the decision, and if too long then Rodriguez will re-establish contacts with the PSV.

The Rossoneri are looking for a winger, but Suso must leave first. The arrival of Cengiz Under from Roma is complicated as the Giallorossi want to keep him, even if the Turk is pushing to leave. The priority is to sell Suso.

If there is an opportunity, Milan will also sign a central midfielder. In this regard, as reported exclusively by SempreMilan.com a while ago, the club are always monitoring the situation of Emre Can.

There is no update instead on the Dani Olmo front. Milan follows him and have made enquiries: but do not intend to participate in auctions with big agent commissions.

Told you guys about Emre Can being a potential midfield option.
Vito Angele has proven to know shit so far. Reporting at sight. Reiterating what other sources already said or stating the obvious. For me he's not better than Tuttoshit or SportMediaset.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lets win the next two and march into the Derby unbeaten in 2020. Then.. we can start talking about the season of two halves and the improbable 4th place finish.

Yeah lets.

Ibra is ready. Cazzo guardi

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Should’ve made them walk the plank last summer instead of trying to fit GPs “system”. Now they’re worth even less and are harder to shift mid season.

Harder? Suso's agent lived at Casa Milan all summer and couldn't move him, it was pretty hard then. :lol:

Walking the plank I agree with, just follow those guys along the top of the building.

5f716a85-e752-46e4-8583-c290acd9d4d3.jpg

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Roma next game: Lazio

Our: Brescia.

Hopefully we'll be -7 this week. And our against Atalanta and Roma (thankfully both on San Siro) is crucial for our season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DiMarzio - Maldini and Boban are playing Scrabble at Casa Milan.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Bakayo was an outcast.
Higuain wasn’t no longer needed at juve.. caldara never played for juve

- todibo only wanted a loan, and you cannot be sure how much we wanted olmo lool.

Bakayoko flopped at Chelsea but they shelled out big bucks for him (40m) and Caldara was traded at par value with Bonucci. Also, Higuain was only outcast because Juve signed the best player in the world but is now a regular starter.

Re Todibo, Schalke have a loan WITH option deal so it seems as though he preferred the Bundesliga just like Kabak and probably Olmo too.

Don’t get me wrong, Bodini do have great scouting eyes given the players they were targeting in summer and now (Correa, Demiral, Ceballos, Torreira, Olmo, Todibo). However, their inability to close a single GREAT deal (bar Theo) makes them about as useless as Mirabellend.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Harder? Suso's agent lived at Casa Milan all summer and couldn't move him, it was pretty hard then. :lol:

Walking the plank I agree with, just follow those guys along the top of the building.

5f716a85-e752-46e4-8583-c290acd9d4d3.jpg

:lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vito Angele has proven to know shit so far. Reporting at sight. Reiterating what other sources already said or stating the obvious. For me he's not better than Tuttoshit or SportMediaset.

Ok.

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
If it gets to -7 pts it’s on
We were -7 from Lazio with 7 games to go in 98-99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule