So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rossoneri4life

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,gattuso,pirlo,torres,maldini,
we aint getting ronaldinho, read la gazzetta dello sport anchelotti doesnt even know bout him lol, i believe that ibrahomivch will come

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
dtlerch said:
Aside from his injuries (which could really have happened anywhere), what was the problem with Ronaldo?
If I didn't wrong, there is some problem with him and Cuper I think.

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
Ronaldinho, ecco 70 milioni. Parte l'offerta del Milan al Barcellona per una trattativa da aprire il 22 agosto. Vertice con Berlusconi dopo il primo tentativo: il presidente ordina di insistere.

Sono pronti 25 milioni da aggiungere ai soldi incassati per Sheva. Per approfondire la trattativa bisogna aspettare che Laporta sia sicuro della conferma al vertice del club.

(**********)

Carlo Ancelotti chiude al possibile arrivo di Cristiano Ronaldo in rossonero. "Non verrà al Milan perché con lui dovremmo modificare il nostro sistema di gioco. Per noi in questo momento sarebbe più facile Ibrahimovic o Ronaldinho. Non penso alle voci di mercato che circolano in questo momento. Ronaldinho non sarebbe un problema". Il tecnico rossonero prosegue e torna sul maxiprocesso e su chi dice che è giusto premiare l'onestà (con lo scudetto, ndr) "Non voglio commentare. Risponderemo sul campo. Io mi sento onesto".
Domani l'Uefa darà la risposta definitiva al Milan per l'ok o meno ai preliminari di Champions dove i rossoneri dovranno vedersela con la Stella Rossa. "La sentenza di domani sarà positiva perché non potrebbe essere altrimenti - dice Ancelotti -. Non posso fare una preparazione normale. E' importante una preparazione fisica contro la Stella Rossa, ma purtroppo abbiamo poco tempo. Per fortuna, non c'è solo l'aspetto fisico. Contano anche entusiasmo e motivazione".

Could anyone translate these two articles, please?

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Nesta, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Albertini
Babylon shitty translation :D:

Ronaldinho, here are 70 million. The offer of the Milan departs to the Barcellona for a negotiation to open on August 22. Vertex with Berlusconi after the first attempt: the president orders to insist.

They are 25 million ready to add to the money boxed for Sheva. To deepen the negotiation needs to wait that Laporta is sure of the confirmation to the vertex of the club.

Charles Ancelotti closes to the possible arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo in rossonero. "It won't come to the Milan because with him we should modify our system of game. For us in this moment it would be easier Ibrahimovic or Ronaldinho. I don't think about the voices of market that circulate in this moment. Ronaldinho would not be a problem." The technical rossonero continues and returns on the maxiprocesso and on whoever it says that is correct to reward the honesty (with the badge, ndr) "I don't want to comment. We will answer on the field. I feel me honest."
Tomorrow the Uefa will give the definitive answer to the Milan for the ok or less to the preliminary ones of Champions where the rossoneris must see her/it to him with the Stella Rossa. "Tomorrow's sentence will be positive because you/he/she could not be otherwise - Ancelotti says -. I cannot make a normal preparation. And' important a physical preparation against the Stella Rossa, but unfortunately we have little time. There is not only luckily the physical aspect. They also count enthusiasm and motivation."

Milanesta_MKD

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan players
When Kaka is staying I dont need Ronaldinho lets get Torres and live every happy after

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Agent Orange said:
Babylon shitty translation :D:

Ronaldinho, here are 70 million. The offer of the Milan departs to the Barcellona for a negotiation to open on August 22. Vertex with Berlusconi after the first attempt: the president orders to insist.

They are 25 million ready to add to the money boxed for Sheva. To deepen the negotiation needs to wait that Laporta is sure of the confirmation to the vertex of the club.

Charles Ancelotti closes to the possible arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo in rossonero. "It won't come to the Milan because with him we should modify our system of game. For us in this moment it would be easier Ibrahimovic or Ronaldinho. I don't think about the voices of market that circulate in this moment. Ronaldinho would not be a problem." The technical rossonero continues and returns on the maxiprocesso and on whoever it says that is correct to reward the honesty (with the badge, ndr) "I don't want to comment. We will answer on the field. I feel me honest."
Tomorrow the Uefa will give the definitive answer to the Milan for the ok or less to the preliminary ones of Champions where the rossoneris must see her/it to him with the Stella Rossa. "Tomorrow's sentence will be positive because you/he/she could not be otherwise - Ancelotti says -. I cannot make a normal preparation. And' important a physical preparation against the Stella Rossa, but unfortunately we have little time. There is not only luckily the physical aspect. They also count enthusiasm and motivation."
where'd u get this?

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
MonsterKane said:
It's from calciomercato.com.
on gazetta dello sport he said teh same only leaving out teh ronaldinho part and saying that there was no bid for him and teh fans would know if teh bid was made

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I don't really see the sense in selling Kaka and getting Ronnie. 70m or 80m quid is way too much money, and it'd be a criminal waste to spend it on anyone, unless he happens to be Maradona.

I don't think Barca will sell in the first place, but if they do, it'd be one of the most unnecessary signings we make, especially if that means Ricky will leave.

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
at first i didnt believe. but the reports kept flowing in. im starting to believe that berlusconi will make a mega-offer for ronaldinho.

shit man, im scared to go to sleep at night now. everytime i wake up theres some crazy ass news...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
re_milan said:
on gazetta dello sport he said teh same only leaving out teh ronaldinho part and saying that there was no bid for him and teh fans would know if teh bid was made
But it's supposed to be a surprise coup.... soooo.... shushhhhh y'all :tongue:

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
guys, dont forget when barcelona came to play in the albertini send off friendly, ronaldinho said he always wanted to play in the san siro.

i still wont believe it, i cant believe it, even if it happens. this is crazy...

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Nesta, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Albertini
p_Maldini_3 said:
guys, dont forget when barcelona came to play in the albertini send off friendly, ronaldinho said he always wanted to play in the san siro.

i still wont believe it, i cant believe it, even if it happens. this is crazy...

The last time Ronaldinho played an official game in San Siro he left Milan fans disappointed :rolleyes:.

Reaction score
I dont even think I would take Ronaldinho over Kaka for the same price.

Kaka is younger and has not even hit his prime, okk... Ronaldinho may be in his prime for sometime but 2 years can make a difference.

Ronaldinho is a ballhog, and kaka knows our system. Also the price is nutz.

Buffon+Ibra+Kaka for 50 million vs. Dida+Ronaldinho for at least 70 million... cmon...

Forza Bonera :eek:

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
To be fair.. Ibra is a bit of a ballhog too. Buffon + Torres/Tevez would be better.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Don't think we need him. Overrated? Maybe, maybe not. But it's a fact he thinks more about entertaining fans with stupid tricks when he should think about being effective, which he could be better at.

And we have Kaka, so there's no need to go get him.

Reaction score
reason why i say get Ibra+Buffon is b/c I think Juve is only looking to sell if its a package. I too would rather have TEVEZ!!!!!!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't need Ronaldinho, because as the last year with Brazil has clearly proved, he's ineffective unless he's the team's top dog (re: Barcelona). Forget it.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Italian football doesn't fit Tevez, plus he is no that good either. I prefer Ibra to Tevez.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonera said:
reason why i say get Ibra+Buffon is b/c I think Juve is only looking to sell if its a package. I too would rather have TEVEZ!!!!!!!
Another one from the Tevez fanclub. Multiplying like rabbits.... LOL.

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
rossoneroid said:
I didn't say that Kaka is better than Ronaldinho, but if I have an option to choose both of the players, then I would pick Kaka', because he already settle with our style of play while Ronnie still a big question.
I have to agree. Kaka has already had much success in milan's system and hopefully he can continue further in that direction. Honestly, I havent seen Ronnie step up in big games. Everyone is talking about how he didnt show up for the world cup...the overweight ronaldo seemed to have a better cup. On top of that he didnt do much during the champions league final, even though his team won, he wasnt much of a factor.

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini
Ronaldinho only cares about himself. After Brazil lost in the world cup him and Adriano went to Barcelona two days later and had a huge party. He did nothing for Brazil in the world cup just like he did nothing for Barca in the CL final. He just doesn't step up on biggest occasions. He deserves to be never capped again for Brazil.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
We could probably pick up Torres, Ibra and Oddo for less than the price of this alleged Ronaldinho bid.

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Steven Gerrard, Samuel Eto'o, Lev Yashin
Rybalchenko said:
Ronaldinho only cares about himself. After Brazil lost in the world cup him and Adriano went to Barcelona two days later and had a huge party. He did nothing for Brazil in the world cup just like he did nothing for Barca in the CL final. He just doesn't step up on biggest occasions. He deserves to be never capped again for Brazil.

This is extremely wrong and flawed. He is probably the best player in the world. Barcelona won La Liga in 2004/05 and 2005/06. They won the Champions League in 2005/06. Brazil won the World Cup in 2002. What else do you expect him to do? He can't win every game by himself, and he does as much as anybody in the game towards that end. That's not even to say how much his marketability offsets his cost, and how at 26 he has many good years ahead of him.

Also, would you prefer a player sulk after losing? To be honest, I don't care what they do as long as they're ready to play again in the next game.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Kaka is better than Ronaldinho ? :D
According 2 what ?
Assists ?
Goals ?
Titles ?

No really…. According 2 what ?

WC ?
Kaka had a bad WC 2 & still didn’t win a WC like Ronny did.

Get real ppl.
I love Kaka but Ronaldinho is much better so far & its normal since he is older.

And he is brilliant with Barca even if all of u say he do his tricks a lot & that’s coz his coach , Rayk , is smart + was able 2 make him give the best 4 the team.
So why don’t we consider that Ancelotti can do the same ?
We all wanna take risks on Cassano + Zlatan + Suazo … & not Ronaldinho who is still 26 ?

And by the way , fuck the money.
In 2 years we will get as much as we paid 4 him by marketing his ugly-talented ass.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
And by the way , Kaka didn’t evolve as much as I wanted him 2.
Don’t know if this is his fault or Ancelotti's.
But something is definitely wrong.

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
kaka did win world cup in 02. but you are pretty much right.

but put a man marker on ronaldinho, hes out of the game...

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Steven Gerrard, Samuel Eto'o, Lev Yashin
p_Maldini_3 said:
kaka did win world cup in 02. but you are pretty much right.

but put a man marker on ronaldinho, hes out of the game...

Not really. Kaka' was on the team but played only briefly in, correct me if I'm wrong, one game.

Schedule