Alberto Paloschi Thread

Will Paloschi break into the First Team next season ?

• Total voters

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
day before there was rumor of palsochi loaned ot sampdoria. That i would be in favor of. I think it would benefit him largely to get more first team exerience somewhere and get lots of matches, as he shouldnt here next year (Theoretically if we sign a coupel forwards)

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'm not really expecting us to sign more than one striker over the summer so i think we'll have room for him... We'll see what happens though if it looks like hes gonna be at the bottom of a long list then it would be better to loan him out for experience.

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
Andromeda said:
probably part of april fool :rolleyes:

Don't be so sure... I certainly hope that this is complete bull, loaning Paloschi out is a far better idea, at least if it's a team where he really would get to play.

But the other thing is that we really can't be too sure if Paloschi is real Milan-class or not, a couple of goals is good and he's showed some real talent, but often these "promising" players tend to wither away gradually.

But let's keep our thumbs up that it isn't so.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Andromeda said:
probably part of april fool :rolleyes:

Or its probably the usual ******** stuff that the idiots @ goal .com write:)

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan would never sell him to anyone, these stories are 99.9999% rubbish always.

Milan would only loan him if they signed 2 good quality forwards.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
grounder said:
Don't be so sure... I certainly hope that this is complete bull, loaning Paloschi out is a far better idea, at least if it's a team where he really would get to play.

But the other thing is that we really can't be too sure if Paloschi is real Milan-class or not, a couple of goals is good and he's showed some real talent, but often these "promising" players tend to wither away gradually.

But let's keep our thumbs up that it isn't so.

i agree with you. He is barely 18 though..... I could see him developing to an inzaghi type player eventually... although targetmen/goal poachers typically develop later

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
DSM said:
Milan would never sell him to anyone, these stories are 99.9999% rubbish always.

Milan would only loan him if they signed 2 good quality forwards.

I hope you're right. I'd hate for Milan to sell him, maybe loan him out for a year so he can gain more first team experience; but, that's only if Milan signs any strikers this summer.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
chely said:
I hope you're right. I'd hate for Milan to sell him, maybe loan him out for a year so he can gain more first team experience; but, that's only if Milan signs any strikers this summer.
Milan might be poor interms of buying recently, but they don't let go of their players.

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
DSM said:
Milan might be poor interms of buying recently, but they don't let go of their players.

Even if they don't play and are not suitable for Milan(D. Simic). Strange policies, I must say. He wants to go, Milan doesn't use him, but they won't let him go. Idiots..

paijo17

BAyond Godlike
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini.. Kaka.. Pirlo.. Gattuso.. Ibou.. Zizou.. Collymore etc. haha..
Maybe after 3-4 seasons...hopefullly :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ALBERTO PALOSCHI'S AWARD
5/6/2008
MILAN - Our 18-year-old Alberto Paloschi, young attacker of Milan, was awarded last night in florence, during the presentation of the youth tournament named after the memor of Niccolo Galli, sone of the former goalkeeper Giovanni Galli, with the "Special Memorial Niccolo Galli" award.

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
Congrats Pallo...you trully deserved it...
I hope Carletto won't waste Pallo next season...

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Let hope the summer acquisitions still give him the chance to develop with the first team next season. If Gila leaves, we shouldnt get anyone to 'replace' him....just promote Palo in his place, and get another world class striker.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
radioactivenerd said:
Let hope the summer acquisitions still give him the chance to develop with the first team next season. If Gila leaves, we shouldnt get anyone to 'replace' him....just promote Palo in his place, and get another world class striker.

Good idea, i hope it happens that way . :)

lia

yada yada
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mané Garrincha, Kaká, Nesta, Ronaldo
ashish_skaria said:
ALBERTO PALOSCHI'S AWARD
5/6/2008
MILAN - Our 18-year-old Alberto Paloschi, young attacker of Milan, was awarded last night in florence, during the presentation of the youth tournament named after the memor of Niccolo Galli, sone of the former goalkeeper Giovanni Galli, with the "Special Memorial Niccolo Galli" award.
Palo is already filling his bag. Congratz kiddo. :star:

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
wow lia you look like an old wise person talking when you siad him kiddo...lol

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
i think its pretty awesome that his idol is inzaghi and that pippo already gives him pointers on what to do and how to plan his runs. as ancelotti said a couple days ago, he needs an inzaghi thats about 10 years younger... well, if Milan can breed Paloschi well enough he will be another inzaghi, only difference is that he is 16 years younger.

lia

yada yada
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mané Garrincha, Kaká, Nesta, Ronaldo
vashil said:
wow lia you look like an old wise person talking when you siad him kiddo...lol
I'm an old soul. :tongue:

Last edited:

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
radioactivenerd said:

we definately shoild bring back borriello he's a true hitman and maybe we can loan Palo for a season or rotate him if we have an attack like that pippo, pato another world class box striker ,palo and borriello thats real DEPTH in attack then we wont be bothered so much by injuries

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
channel4 said:
Paloschi's on Reggina road Friday 23 May, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan have given the green light for teenage striker Alberto Paloschi to join Reggina on loan.

The 18-year-old made a splash last term when he scored in both legs of the Rossoneri’s Coppa Italia last 16 clash against Catania.

Paloschi also stole the headlines when he netted in his Serie A debut against Siena in February after just 18 seconds on the pitch as a substitute.

However, the young gun still needs to adapt to the pressures of playing the game at the highest level and Milan are looking for him to gain some top-flight experience before he pulls on the Diavolo shirt again.

The world champions’ Vice-President Adriano Galliani met with Reggina President Lillo Foti yesterday and it seems that a deal has been agreed.

Unless Paloschi objects to the switch, he will spend next season at the Stadio Granillo, where the Amaranto are looking to replace talismanic hitman Nicola Amoruso, who has his heart set on a move to Spain.

I think Reggina would be a good destination for Palo. He needs a club where he can start all the time.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
but please this time keep full ownership of this kid. i hope he become a great footballer and he needs some experience this is a good move, kiddo will prove his talent :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm all for it. It'll be an excellent move for all involved, as long as we retain fulll ownership.

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
Bes said:
This is great news. I hope he manages to get full minutes and score some bunch of goals.
bunch of goals but not against us ;)

I think you can prevent from a player from playing against your own team in the loan agreement?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Schedule