The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?
Maldoban 48 35.82%
Bobini 28 20.90%
Bobaldini 14 10.45%
Malbo 9 6.72%
M&B 35 26.12%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2020, 16:22   #29681
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

From Cellino?s words it sounds to me like he?s just trying to get inter to close the deal by using us

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
Old 29-08-2020, 16:24   #29682
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Defensive backs are underrated.
I think Kalu can pull that up considering , as i heard , he can play as a CD.
Having one of those behind a winger like Leao & Diaz is great.
If Kalu is such a RB then in an ideal scenario we sell both Conti & Cala and buy an offensive RB like Aurier.
We should aim to bring a defensive LB to alternate with Theo.
Having the above will give us insane options.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kalulu hasn?t played a min of first league (or even second league) football.
Old 29-08-2020, 16:26   #29683
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka06/07 View Post
Also from the practise game I watched is it possible that sael is being moved to the left so he can cut in on his left. He acored a good goal like that. Maybe he will be rebics back up.and Diaz and Samu will compete for the right side. Obvs that leaves ibra and leao for the CF.(leao is very similar to what zlatan was at the same age in terms of style).
Maybe, but Saelemaekers played left because we were already missing a lot of players and both Halilovic and Castillejo can play right
Old 29-08-2020, 16:30   #29684
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck7 View Post
From Cellino?s words it sounds to me like he?s just trying to get inter to close the deal by using us
No. For the tenth time learn to read between the lines. We are getting very close to Tonali while Merda have stalled their interest. Cellino wants a bidding war so he can get more cash for his own club. He of course uses media to get Merda back in the race in order to get that bidding war he so much wants. One last attempt, if Merda is not interested then he's forced to accept our offer since, as he stated, Tonali is in a hurry to leave

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 29-08-2020, 16:32   #29685
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Defensive backs are underrated.
I think Kalu can pull that up considering , as i heard , he can play as a CD.
Having one of those behind a winger like Leao & Diaz is great.
If Kalu is such a RB then in an ideal scenario we sell both Conti & Cala and buy an offensive RB like Aurier.
We should aim to bring a defensive LB to alternate with Theo.
Having the above will give us insane options.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Agree. I've seen a lot of big clubs losing due to shitty fullbacks recently. To me a fullback who defends well is a plus in the team.

Signature
Calabria is trash.
Old 29-08-2020, 16:32   #29686
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
No. For the tenth time learn to read between the lines. We are getting very close to Tonali while Merda have stalled their interest. Cellino wants a bidding war so he can get more cash for his own club. He of course uses media to get Merda back in the race in order to get that bidding war he so much wants. One last attempt, if Merda is not interested then he's forced to accept our offer since, as he stated, Tonali is in a hurry to leave
Or, as recent rumors say, Milan want to close the deal and Elliot have given their okay to invest in Tonali so we increase our deal by a little bit so that we can close it now.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 29-08-2020, 16:37   #29687
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Or, as recent rumors say, Milan want to close the deal and Elliot have given their okay to invest in Tonali so we increase our deal by a little bit so that we can close it now.
Yes. Maldini saw Cellinos invitation to Merda for a bidding war which we are no interested at all. So we, of course, just raise our offer by some more just to get the deal done ASAP.

Signature
AC MILAN
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 29-08-2020, 16:37   #29688
nefremo
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Agree. I've seen a lot of big clubs losing due to shitty fullbacks recently. To me a fullback who defends well is a plus in the team.

That 1v1 defending by Semedo is something you are taught not to do when you are 10. "Don't ever be square with the attacker. 45 degree angle, move your feet, lead him 1 way, preferably towards your covering defender". That right there from Semedo was what you see from 10 year old kids that never understood that part. It's shocking, really, to see a player in the CL defend that way. Not saying it's easy to defend Davies in isolation, but god damn, you can't call that defending.
Old 29-08-2020, 16:42   #29689
omer486
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Yes. Maldini saw Cellinos invitation to Merda for a bidding war which we are no interested at all. So we, of course, just raise our offer by some more just to get the deal done ASAP.
If Inter is not interested why does the deal get need to get done ASAP? If the deal gets done after 10 days that's no problem for Milan.
Old 29-08-2020, 16:46   #29690
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer486 View Post
If Inter is not interested why does the deal get need to get done ASAP? If the deal gets done after 10 days that's no problem for Milan.
Because the reason Merda is stalling their deal is because they need to sell one of their midfielders first and then move onto Tonali. They already had a deal in place with Brescia for him. What if Merda for example sells Brozovic tomorrow already? Then they are all of the sudden back in business for Tonali. So yes, close Tonali ASAP. Preferably this very minute.

Signature
AC MILAN
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 29-08-2020, 16:50   #29691
omer486
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Because the reason Merda is stalling their deal is because they need to sell one of their midfielders first and then move onto Tonali. They already had a deal in place with Brescia for him. What if Merda for example sells Brozovic tomorrow already? Then they are all of the sudden back in business for Tonali. So yes, close Tonali ASAP. Preferably this very minute.
I think the whole Tonali - Inter deal thing was before Conte's tantrums. Now they are more interested in Vidal. Plus there is not much news of any club seriously looking to buy Brozovic for cash.
Old 29-08-2020, 16:51   #29692
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, because we want to close on the player ASAP. Why does that not make sense? Why wait for Inter to sell one of their midfielders and risk losing him because they can offer more and an obligation to buy?

Their deal beats us and already had an agreement. The smart thing since Elliot are willing to close it is just give the extra few million on the option to ensure it's a done deal. Or, you rather risk missing out?

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 29-08-2020, 16:55   #29693
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Quote:
I think the whole Tonali - Inter deal thing was before Conte's tantrums. Now they are more interested in Vidal. Plus there is not much news of any club seriously looking to buy Brozovic for cash.
I was using Brozovic as just an example.

As for your first sentence, I hope you are right. But I wouldn't want to risk it. I'd rather close the deal right now

Signature
AC MILAN
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 29-08-2020, 16:57   #29694
omer486
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Yes, because we want to close on the player ASAP. Why does that not make sense? Why wait for Inter to sell one of their midfielders and risk losing him because they can offer more and an obligation to buy?

Their deal beats us and already had an agreement. The smart thing since Elliot are willing to close it is just give the extra few million on the option to ensure it's a done deal. Or, you rather risk missing out?
The deal offered ( around 10 plus 25 mil option) already seems good enough. F*** Cellino. He can accept it or go screw himself! Milan can risk missing out. For this amount they can try even for Van de Beek or for Roca and Koopmeiners at a much lower amount.

Milan have to be ruthless in doing business!

Last edited by omer486; 29-08-2020 at 17:00.
Old 29-08-2020, 17:01   #29695
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

10 million up front. Even if we didn’t exercise the option, Cellino would get 25 mil for Tonali next year no problem. Would come out to the same amount. We aren’t paying close to 1/3 of his transfer fee not to buy him.

I think that Tonali wants Milan and I think Conte has other players in mind. There is a certain momentum now even with the player that will be difficult to stop. Also Inter has a crowded midfield, they’ve had this deal “closed” for over a month yet they closed for Hakimi in days, Kolarov in days, etc.
Old 29-08-2020, 17:04   #29696
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Florentino is close to joining Fulham on loan with option to buy according to Calciomercato.

Signature
Calabria is trash.
Old 29-08-2020, 17:06   #29697
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Mediaset: Brahim Diaz to Milan only on loan, the player wants to continue his career in Real Madrid.

Signature
Calabria is trash.
Old 29-08-2020, 17:07   #29698
nekky
Big Muffin

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic Kaká Thiago Silva Shevschenko Cassano Pato Nesta Maldini

Quote:
Mediaset: Brahim Diaz to Milan only on loan, the player wants to continue his career in Real Madrid.
Then he can stay and rot in their bench then with his 0,4M salary

Signature

El Faraone
Old 29-08-2020, 17:08   #29699
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

He left City for Madrid

Signature
Calabria is trash.
Old 29-08-2020, 17:09   #29700
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
I don't want him. I would accept a buy back clause, but not a dry loan.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?
Closed Thread