The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Pedulla just posted this

Federico Chiesa will start tomorrow - barring surprises - in Fiorentina-Sampdoria, almost certainly his last performance in the purple jersey. Juve, as anticipated two nights ago and after telling you about the meetings between Ramadani and Paratici, decided to take him and to please Fiorentina with a cash-only proposal. Operation close to 60 million, a very onerous loan with right-to-redemption obligation, payment probably in three tranches but these are the last details to be defined. An operation that can go well beyond redundancies, in the sense that it is not necessary for Douglas Costa to leave, but for a solution to be found for Khedira and De Sciglio, while Rugani is heading towards Rennes. Juve want to go all the way, they haven't tried to propose De Sciglio, simply because they know they only have to go with cash for Chiesa. And Fiorentina have blocked Callejon for days, there are no surprises here too.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Rio Ave defence was their strength. The failures in attack were not only because of players there. Extra time and I saw Calabria attempt 30 meters shots two times instead of passing to attack. Gabbia with many wrong headers. Even Tonali and Theo were trying some shitty long shots. Kjaer passing to Donnarumma like there was no time to hurry.

We played terribly in general and not only the players in attack. I agree that we should have scored the second goal earlier, but this happens when you start with Maldini as CF, more or less with 10 players.

Garbage post. Our back up offensive players are shit. End of discussion.

Colombo and Daniel = loan
Leao and Noodle = sell

Buy a starting RW and vice-Ibra

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Time to open up this subject: Leao is trash. Talented, but his mentality and attitude are dragging him down to fodder levels.

I'm leaning towards this as well, but it's the first real amount of playtime he's had in a long time. Let's hold off on judgment.

But I'd like to see him more humble.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Maybe we can offer Samu as part of the deal to bring Chiesa in.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
They scored from screamers with no direct mistake by our defense.
On the other hand our attack was insanely ugly.
Come on man, no one in his right mind will start upgrading subs before starters.
We need a starting RW , vice Ibra & vice Kessie much more than a CD.... its so fucking obvious that am actually mad I need to explain this & am never mad.

Kjaer is our most improtant player at the back. He gets injured and we are fucked. Then we back to romagnoli - mussachio and we know how error prone that spanish midget is.

Romagnoli cant make his partner play better, but kjaer can.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Come on its only a penalty, if we want to replace duarte or musachio (5th back up) ill take him if cheap as hauge.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

bro, we dont need a replacement for fodder backups. we need a replacement for romagnoli/kjaer badly.

and we need bakayoko. kessie is not a machine. you saw them icing his knees, we cant have him breakdown midseason or we are fucked.

zlatan replacement is desperately needed, colombo and maldini belong in the primavera. DZEKO would be immense but its not happening sadly.

management did say the dont see the need for a backup CF, after leao today i wonder if they will reconsider.

RW is covered, we got saele, diaz, hauge for that. swap thauvin for noodle out fine but the order is this: starting material cb, bakayoko, CF backup for ibra

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I'm leaning towards this as well, but it's the first real amount of playtime he's had in a long time. Let's hold off on judgment.

But I'd like to see him more humble.

We've seen this before. Skills can be developed. It's much harder to fix attitude problems. He needs to start working on that immediately. Preferably at another club that can afford to pamper him and tweeting compilations.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Garbage post. Our back up offensive players are shit. End of discussion.

Colombo and Daniel = loan
Leao and Noodle = sell

Buy a starting RW and vice-Ibra

When you can't argument what I said that I was wrong, well simply write "garbage post"

Anybody who understand football should have been angry watching defenders and defensive mids trying so many shitty shots uneccessary in extra-time instead of building the attack better, when we had to time for that.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Time to open up this subject: Leao is trash. Talented, but his mentality and attitude are dragging him down to fodder levels.

You are wrong. He just got "recovered" from covid,and you could clearly see that he is short of breath.Leao need at least one more month to fully recover.

I'm affraid that Ibra will have the same fate as Leao,considering that Ibra is also older. Im scared that Milan will play with false 9 for a month,I hope that I'm wrong.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
we do not need another RW after hauge. we need a CF, CB, CDM and also a multiplane defensive option who doesnt suck (tomiyasu)

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
He would probably dropkick everyone had we lost the match

EjRxvnnX0AEELh9

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
bro, we dont need a replacement for fodder backups. we need a replacement for romagnoli/kjaer badly.

and we need bakayoko. kessie is not a machine. you saw them icing his knees, we cant have him breakdown midseason or we are fucked.

zlatan replacement is desperately needed, colombo and maldini belong in the primavera. DZEKO would be immense but its not happening sadly.

management did say the dont see the need for a backup CF, after leao today i wonder if they will reconsider.

RW is covered, we got saele, diaz, hauge for that. swap thauvin for noodle out fine but the order is this: starting material cb, bakayoko, CF backup for ibra

That's why I would buy Dzeko next year on 2 or 3 years long contract. He would be excellent from the bench, in jersey he adored his whole career because of Sheva.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
The presidente kessie should take a day off for the next game...he looks shot.

Tonali is a boss..enough for the fodder team we face next.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Football is an amazing sport. Just an hour ago I felt like there was no point in doing anything. Felt my upcoming weeks are ruined and what not.

Now everything is beautiful. Even the Europa league draw makes me excited now.

Milan are still unbeaten in 18 matches.

This penalty shootout will be talked about for quite some time. Now we must win the match on Sunday.

Tonali is great. You can just tell the way he passes the ball and his movements.

Hauge is a Milan player wow . I hope he plays on Sunday.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Rio Ave defence was their strength. The failures in attack were not only because of players there. Extra time and I saw Calabria attempt 30 meters shots two times instead of passing to attack. Gabbia with many wrong headers. Even Tonali and Theo were trying some shitty long shots. Kjaer passing to Donnarumma like there was no time to hurry and Brahim Diaz trying to show how well he can keep the ball.

We played terrible in general and not only the players in attack. I agree that we should have scored the second goal earlier, but this happens when you start with Maldini as CF, more or less with 10 players.

I agree with everything you said.
But now do our attack.

Roma-Kjaer-Gabbia-Mussa-Duarte > Theo-Lax.
Roma-Kjaer-Gabbia-Mussa-Duarte > Kessie-?
Roma-Kjaer-Gabbia-Mussa-Duarte > Sales-Samu.
Roma-Kjaer-Gabbia-Mussa-Duarte > Ibra-?

Would literally buy a starting RW , vice Theo , vice Kessie, vice Ibra before thinking about CDs.

Now will i be happy if we got a good CD ? sure.
Is it optimal for the squad ? NO.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

What attitude? How many times he had to cover back and tackle and stop players because we were so shit to defend? I've never seen Leao defending more than he did today.

Tell me if Maldini or Colombo did anything, both were less than him, what about Brahim? He was busy trying to show how he can keep the ball.

Leao haters are ridiculous, if the whole team plays like shit, they will always select Leao to criticise. Maybe because the expections are higher. Or maybe because he is black.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
You are wrong. He just got "recovered" from covid,and you could clearly see that he is short of breath.Leao need at least one more month to fully recover.

I'm affraid that Ibra will have the same fate as Leao,considering that Ibra is also older. Im scared that Milan will play with false 9 for a month,I hope that I'm wrong.

Its not his stamina thats problematic but his decision making..seems to get everything wrong

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Football is an amazing sport. Just an hour ago I felt like there was no point in doing anything. Felt my upcoming weeks are ruined and what not.

Now everything is beautiful. Even the Europa league draw makes me excited now.

Milan are still unbeaten in 18 matches.

This penalty shootout will be talked about for quite some time. Now we must win the match on Sunday.

Tonali is great. You can just tell the way he passes the ball and his movements.

Hauge is a Milan player wow . I hope he plays on Sunday.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Can't sleep? Can't blame you after what we just witnessed :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said.
But now do our attack.

Roma-Kjaer-Gabbia-Mussa-Duarte > Theo-Lax.
Roma-Kjaer-Gabbia-Mussa-Duarte > Kessie-?
Roma-Kjaer-Gabbia-Mussa-Duarte > Sales-Samu.
Roma-Kjaer-Gabbia-Mussa-Duarte > Ibra-?

Would literally buy a starting RW , vice Theo , vice Kessie, vice Ibra before thinking about CDs.

Now will i be happy if we got a good CD ? sure.
Is it optimal for the squad ? NO.

Samu will not be our starter RW, unless Pioli is crazy. One of Saele, Rebic or Hauge will play this role.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary

Do we have money for that?im only fovana being upgrade from kjaer, and he choose epl too over us.
Tomiyasu, cheap santos and we can spend the rest of money left to cm and cf.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Play Hauge on RW this sunday. If he bosses great.. If he doesnt Get chiesa even for 60m.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What attitude? How many times he had to cover back and tackle and stop players because we were so shit to defend? I've never seen Leao defending more than he did today.

Tell me if Maldini or Colombo did anything, both were less than him, what about Brahim? He was busy trying to show how he can keep the ball.

Leao haters are ridiculous, if the whole team plays like shit, they will always select Leao to criticise. Maybe because the expections are higher. Or maybe because he is black.
dont be that guy, just accept your boy isnt as good as you make him out to be

not again please

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
When you can't argument what I said that I was wrong, well simply write "garbage post"

Anybody who understand football should have been angry watching defenders and defensive mids trying so many shitty shots uneccessary in extra-time instead of building the attack better, when we had to time for that.

We played for 120 minutes, and had 24 shots. Nitpicking our mids and defenders shooting from range when our forwards are impotent is a strawman. Anyone who understands football understands that. Your posts are always garbage. Just thought I'd highlight this one in particular for its garbage-ness. Your posts were as bad Leao today.

Seeing Leao and Colombo today was actually proof enough that Pioli was right in starting Maldini.

Leao had covid during all of last season too? :fp:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

Yes, but also his lack of condition due to quarantine made him look even worse. He will be fine, with 5 substitutions allowed, someone like him can be very useful in the last 20 minutes.

We have enough attacking options.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do we have money for that?im only fovana being upgrade from kjaer, and he choose epl too over us.
Tomiyasu, cheap santos and we can spend the rest of money left to cm and cf.

if we want to achieve our goals (top 4, el final) then we absolutely need to splash whatever cash is there on strengthening the squad weak points.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Samu will not be our starter RW, unless Pioli is crazy. One of Saele, Rebic or Hauge will play this role.
Sale isnt starting mterial.
If Rebic & Hauge fixed the RW then great.
Would still buy vices for Theo/Kessie/Ibra before i invest in CDs.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We played for 120 minutes, and had 24 shots. Nitpicking our mids and defenders shooting from range when our forwards are impotent is a strawman. Anyone who understands football understands that. Your posts are always garbage. Just thought I'd highlight this one in particular for its garbage-ness. Your posts were as bad Leao today.

Seeing Leao and Colombo today was actually proof enough that Pioli was right in starting Maldini.

Leao had covid during all of last season too? :fp:

Colombo was worse than Maldini. But Pioli could have started Samu as striker and Diaz -Saele on the wings. Samu isn't a striker but he's still better in that position than Maldini or Colombo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule